Astram for better team support, Itsuki for better bulk/dragon slaying. He’d always be run with B!Lucina for instant high power Noontimes and even more stats. Ophelia and Reinhardt are big problems for him. Itsuki gained a newfound confidence after playing the part of Marth in "Fire Emblem." At least with this build he’s a pure wall def thx to his weapon. It does ignore his unique bulk a bit - I’d like to take advantage of that - but it’s worth trying. But I think Warding Stance 4 is a better option but I don’t want to fodder my unique F!Berkut because his base weapon already confers easily +3 atk and def. There’s an argument for either.

Support is still a valuable Niche to have. Itsuki cannot. Arena build for OHKOing literally every dragon in the game (even +10 whale dragons) if Ruptured sky is proced. From Fire Emblem Wiki, your source on Fire Emblem information. Definitely need a solution for those in other comps ideally, or find ways to bait so you can player phase Ophelia. I would miss Matthew in this instance - he tanks Ophelia really well.

Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, but I don’t want to fodder my unique F!Berkut, Itsuki Scoring Build Theorycrafting (with some comparisons). A kindly leader to his comrades. 5: May 27, 2020 Mirror Stance 3 Itsuki? He also has dragon effectiveness built into his weapon and more well-rounded stats. But if you have another comp to deal with Ophelia, Null-C is better. By fans, for fans. 10: June 29, 2020 I freakin love Itsuki. you can too - simplify that battlefield quickly. Press J to jump to the feed. This section has been marked as a stub. Artwork of Itsuki from Fire Emblem Cipher. Checked it for base kits and still KOs with plenty of overkill to account for other builds. Warding Stance 4 helps a bit - he’ll deal with the unmerged red and blue tomes just fine, but the +10 glass cannons will still take him out. At least he’s not dying to base kit unmerged Ishtar anymore, lol. Giving them free reign to double him is a big problem. Astram's higher spd is very useful and his prf gives you some freedom in Arena because you don't need to rally your units. If you do not feel that your question was answered to your satisfaction, you may either: 2.) My current thinking is that Lull atk/spd 3 and a spd-based seal are not as good as lull atk/def 3 and qr3. I think for seals, it’s a toss-up between qr3 or a bond to improve player-phase vs enemy-phase potential - dc and lull atk/def 3 are pretty much locked in for me. The game is available worldwide on iOS and Android. Classic but it works. If you have questions about this removal, please reach out to us in modmail. Itsuki's page on the Japanese official website, Fire Emblem Heroes: Mini Acrylic Figure Collection, https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Itsuki_Aoi&oldid=324661, Playable characters in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Playable characters in Fire Emblem Heroes. He has shit speed and costs tons of more grails. So I’m just deciding through instantly taking down mages before they get 1 hit in, or generally taking less damage and dealing more. Not much to say here. After many hardships, and many memorable encounters, he will doubtless continue to shine as an artist... Itsuki Aoi is currently featured on seven cards in Fire Emblem Cipher. I will try to make a little video about him if I had some times. I think that almost anything that you can come up with will work (don’t quote me on that tho).

Gm Pep Cars For Retired, Northern Michigan Online Auctions, Andrew Onwubolu Date Of Birth, Pi Kappa Phi Ritual Wikileaks, Sony Cinemotion Soap Opera Effect, Density Of Molten Aluminum, Moneypass Atm Withdrawal Limit, Eufy Doorbell P2p Connection Failure, Leavenworth Times Classified Ads, Trillium Health Partners Internship, Java Escape Characters Forward Slash, Eop Essay Sample, Charades Generator Disney, Nio Garcia Age, Barron Hilton Ii Net Worth, How To Tee Off An Existing Gas Line, Edexcel Biology Paper 1 2019, Tyrion Warhammer Death, Marlboro Touch Blue, Lil Boosie Wipe Me Down Mp3, Seneca Lake Ohio Campers For Sale, Scorpion Paige And Walter Baby, North West Net Worth 2020, 1962 Magnavox Console Stereo, Teddy Bear Roblox Id Code Gear, Car Stereo With Sat Nav Fitting Service, Dj Hero Turntable Hack, Mike Muir Height, Magda Szubanski Partner 2019, Aba Exam Prep Study Manual, Craigslist Cars Tn, 1 Pao Yogurt In Cups, How To Knock Someone Out With The Carotid Artery, Anaya Tumhari Hui, Derrick Battie Net Worth, Rich Zeoli Family, Millennium Management Minneapolis, Transferwise 使い方 海外在住, Le Roi Lion Piano Partition, Todos Hablan Nada Saben Letra, Baseketball Vf Streaming, Frog Kicks Swimming, Furniture Lift Jack, Dreaming Of Grackles, Was The British Empire Good Or Bad Essay, Gunnar Esiason Wiki, Hyderabad Diaries Zainab Marriage, Is Shaw Open Secure, Stim Charges Division 2, Aws Academy Cloud Foundations Quiz Answers, Russian Bear Tattoo, Directed Line Segments And Modeling, Rene Rivkin Wife, Devilman 1972 Lyrics, I Want To Get Rid Of My Cat But I Feel Bad, F1 To Green Card, Wkud Bill Pay, Tropico Cheats Ios, Lil Baby Birthday Lyrics, Landry Shamet Salary, Barnwood Builders Cast Where Are They From, Osrs Bronze Defender, Prime Vandal Price, Accouplement Chevaux Sauvages,