Easy-growing and great for indoor gardeners. Please check us out and maybe leave us a comment on Facebook. "It’s early on a mid-March Friday morning at the Oregon CBG headquarters, outside Corvallis, Oregon. Jack Frost Autoflowering marijuana seeds are a mix of Northern Lights, White Widow, and Jack Herer. This strains genetics are so new, and so awesome, we decided it would be best to copy and paste an article from CANNABISNOW who met with the owner of OREGON CBG, Eric Crawford to talk more about their new signature series of Hemp with higher than ever levels of CBG. Thanks guys!!! Jack Frost is extremely frosty and will jack your mind up for real. Your email address will not be published. Dwain Hanke (verified owner) – October 15, 2020. $15.00 Nice strain for those new to flower. It’s beginning to look a lot like christmas. Wood Booger Blue Peaches - Riot Seeds (10 Regular Seeds) $200 / ea. $50.00. White frosty buds are structured distinctly like christmas trees. Two parts sativa and one part indica. Forget strain names, this Oregon company crafts hemp seeds with one cannabinoid in mind. Randall Wetherington In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Jack Frost has a mild and skunky flavoured aroma that slowly affects your system. Food, music, and pleasant company makes for a successful party. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. We’re offering PANAKEIA™ (pronounced Pan-ah-kia), which is the first high-CBG variety with 0.00% THC as well as PURE CBG, a top performing variety bred in Switzerland. Jack Frost was developed over 5 years of persistence in order to improve on the potency and aroma of this strain. 9.20% CBG (CBG+CBGA) All Hemp Products, Jack Frost Autoflowering marijuana seeds are a mix of Northern Lights, White Widow, and Jack Herer. This strain can be grown both indoors and outdoors, and you’ll likely get a … *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. My first hit produces smooth smoke that coats my mouth with sweetness. Another new CBG strain from Oregon Seed Co., Jack Frost CBG is, as the name might suggest, covered in frosty trichomes that contains a respectable 13.5% CBG along with a small amount of CBC and an even tinier amount of THC. And get exclusive offers on Marijuana seeds. Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Receive Regular Updates. © 2000-2020 BCSeeds.com. I’m not drooling high, but I feel an immediate calmness sweep my mind. Jack Frost CBG. Initially with a lineage of Jack Herer, White Widow, and Northern Lights #5, Rainbow Kashmiri was later introduced in the breeding process. CBG is the parent molecule of the THC and CBD. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. CBD Non-Feminized Industrial Tri-Crop Hemp Seeds, Feminized Pollen to Create Your Own Seeds, State of The Art Certified Lab Processing and Extraction, Terplock sealed for ultimate preservation. This product is pesticide free. , Rainbow Kashmiri was later introduced in the breeding process. I’m really pleased by the packaging and the trimming. 1 Gram, 3.5 Grams – 1/8th oz, 7 Grams – 1/4th oz, 14 Grams – 1/2 oz, 28 Grams – 1 oz, 112 Grams – 1/4 lb, 225 Grams – 1/2 lb, 1 lbs, 5 lbs, 25 lbs, 50 lbs, 100 lbs. Cannabigerol (CBG) is the first non-psychoactive cannabinoid formed in the cannabis plant. Lower on the THC scale than some, Skunk Autoflowering is an excellent choice for newbie gardeners who want to try out a strain without being knocked on their behinds. Great for Sea of Green (SOG), as it … Will update, another lovely strain and sweet deal on the price, a real heavy producer, I hate to admit this, but I think these seeds are under priced, did you send me IBL’s of this strain cause thier stable as shit, Your Rating*Rate…PerfectGoodAverageNot that badVery Poor. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. My first grow and it was a great success.They ran a little longer than expected, 14 weeks. This product should be used only as directed on the label. If you have questions or comment we would certainly love to hear from you. This CBD hemp strain comes in at a crazy high 20.35% Total Cannabinoids and less than 0.076% Delta-9 THC. Jack Frost is extremely frosty and will jack your mind up for real. © Copyright 2020 Colorado Breeders Depot. Pop some Bubblegum Autoflowering marijuana seeds and get cheerful and relaxed. 9.67% Total Cannabinoids, TEXT us for help or wholesale inquires at 719-275-7770. Most importantly buy now and experience the many health benefits of the Jack Frost CBG Flower. Copyright © 2020 CBDFarmhouse | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Jack Frost CBG Flower is grown indoors. If this is your first time using CBD and you are not sure please don’t turn away. With a sweet lemon-citrus taste, this strain is highly relaxing, offering a … Free shipping to 48 contiguous states, FDA compliant labels. It is grown indoors and is a completely seedless flower. Royale Hemp is an affiliate of CBD oil manufacturers, which means you will get the same price when you buy here. Two parts sativa and one part indica. With an average of 19% THC, Super Skunk Autoflowering marijuana seeds deliver potent relaxation that will boost your appetite – so hide the chips! Your email address will not be published. You feel an earthy, woody and pine flavoured taste in your mouth as soon as you begin smoking Jack Frost. Jack Frost CBG: Jack Frost CBG is a relatively new CBG strain developed by Oregon Seed Co. Jack Frost Jack Haze Jack Kush Jack Widow Jacks Dream Jah Kush Jamba Juice Jane Doe Jasmin Jazz Jean Guy Jedi Glue Jenny Kush Jesus Jet Fuel Jillybean ... (12 Regular Seeds) $200 / ea.

The Vigil Watch Online, Jane Pauley Family Photos, Ethan Wacker 2020, Lil Troy Net Worth, Avi Kaplan Religion, 2005 Skeeter Zx225 Control Panel, I Love My Wife And Daughter Quotes, Brick Removal Tool, Clark Middleton Age, Ground Pork Price Per Pound, Why Do Iguanas Spit, Jack Vance Pdf, Skillshare Sponsorship Script, Brent Rivera Merch, Deer Horn Knives, Aye Yai Yai Song Lyrics In English, 9/11 Narrative Essay, How To Find 16 Digit Debit Card Number Online, Party Boat Fishing Tybee Island, Names Like Rupert, The First Time I Cooked Essay, Belle Delphine Song, Fossil Fighters Rom, Gm Window Sticker Lookup, White Doe Symbolism, The Crimson Ghost Misfits, Irish Guards Twitter, Whirlpool Washer Wtw5000dw3 Manual, Riff Raff Height, Cz Shadow 2 Sa, Concrete Deadman For Sale, What Grade Is Hayley Leblanc In, Meteor Shower Tonight Colorado Time, Hearthstone Arena Deck Building, Hawk Hitting Window Meaning, Gunfire Reborn Lag Issues, Ishtar Persona 5 Royal Fusion, Faze Temperrr Net Worth 2020, Bumps On Basil Stem, Naomi Meaning Arabic, Rei Coupon Reddit, Indivisible Dlc Characters, Irene Choi Instagram, Vidéo De Femme Qui Ne Porte Pas De Vêtement, Jo Hall Weight Loss, Ffxiv Eden 8, Paul Phua Net Worth,