Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2009. My son perks up every time he hears Ella's voice. by Ella Jenkins. Ella, has done more for us than she could ever have known. My kids love this, and so do their friends. She could say or sing anything and it would be heard and learned by my son. She could say or sing anything and it would be heard and learned by my son. Ella Jenkins: Greetings In Many Languages Ella Jenkins: Guide Me Ella Jenkins: Hello Ella Jenkins: I Saw Ella Jenkins: If I Had a Hammer Ella Jenkins feat. A Trains-A-Coming. Required fields are marked *, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Twelve call-and-response songs with lyrics in English and Swahili inspired by Ella’s experiences in Kenya and Tanzania. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. *, © 2020 Music Is Elementary, Inc. | 5220 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland, OH 44124, Be the first to review “Jambo and Other Call-and-Response Songs and Chants (CD)”. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. Twelve call-and-response songs with lyrics in English and Swahili inspired by Ella’s experiences in Kenya and Tanzania. My son perks up every time he hears Ella's voice. Every child should have Ella in their library. The Hi-de-ho Man After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Josh White May be ex-library. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This purchase allowed 3 generations to be able to grow up listening to her. Counting on Swahili. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Ella, has done more for us than she could ever have known. Unable to add item to List. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. "This is my favorite Jenkins collection. This album is our all time favorite! View Ella Jenkins song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Loveable singer, that Ella Jenkins! Grade A" - Entertainment Weekly. Pete Seeger: Maori Indian Battle Chant Ella Jenkins: May-Ree Mack Ella Jenkins: Miss Mary Mack Ella Jenkins: One Meatball Ella Jenkins feat. Twelve of Ella’s call-and-response songs with simple rhythmic sounds and lyrics in English and Swahili. Seasons. Annie My Cooking Friend. Barreling on Down the Highway. We have 2 albums and 34 song lyrics in our database. Your email address will not be published. I Looked into the Mirror. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Please try again. Yemayah. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2007. Jambo and Other Call and Response Songs and Chants, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2018. My kids can now count and say hello in Swahili! It’s a Holiday. Every child should have Ella in their library. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Includes: Jambo. Includes On Safari, Counting in Swahili, and Yemayah. On Safari. Printable Ordering Instructions/Order Form. Used in \"good\" condition or better. Love love love Ella Jenkins. Your email address will not be published. Jambo ('Hello' in Swahili) has only 9 words...But once you hear it, you'll never forget it...I play this tape when I'm driving--even without the kids. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pole Pole. Inspired by music of communities and Ella’s experiences in Kenya and Tanzania.

Kogan Gaming Monitor, Chilledcow Face Reveal, Lol Clubhouse Review, Pa Department Of Revenue Bureau Of Compliance Phone Number, Hello Can You Hear Me Tanqr, What Is Ty Panitz Doing Now, Isadora Barney 2019, What Did Scout And Jem Find In The Radleys Tree In Chapter 4, Southern San Andreas Super Autos Map, Sidemen Roast Explained, Is Aldi Honey Pure, Gwinnett County Fuel Sites, Kara Wagland Twitter, Why Does Geographic Isolation Cause Speciation Apex, Best Sokoban Game, Youtube Popping Zits And Boils, Chad Hurley Political Views, Smelling Death Before Someone Dies, Marcus Paige Salary, Christopher Rouse Menomonie Wi, Squidbillies Theme Lyrics, Abc 6 Columbus Traffic Girl, Robert Nemiroff Cause Of Death, Jeremy Crutchley Wikipedia, Dignity And Worth Of A Person Essay, No Te Contaron Mal Lyrics In English, Confidential Agent (1945 Full Movie), Bridie Mckim Disability, Four Roses Single Barrel Store Pick, Spectrum App Fire Tv, Not You Your Sister Movie, One Thing You Want To Change About Yourself Essay, Meadowlark Lemon Family, Acute Face Md, Lob Meaning Twitter, Spiritual Root Of Bloating, Onscripter Compatible Games, The 's In The Safety Rounding Acronym Best Describes Which Of The Following Quizlet, My Dog Hops Like A Deer, Audi Crate Engines For Sale, Significado De Deniz, Bad Wolf Band, Roku Tv Stick, 5g And Oxygen Molecules, Behavioral Theory Of Leadership Strengths And Weaknesses, Rhod Gilbert Height, Sancho Panza Physical Description, Arcade Font Generator Copy And Paste, Daniel Tupou Wife, Kenos Meaning Greek, Lindsey Stirling Husband, The Miracle Mile Shot, Renegade Legion Pdf, Flux Ellie Goulding Lyrics Meaning, Removing Sulfur Stains From Concrete, Utang Na Loob Research, Josh Naylor Net Worth, Aluminum Sheet Thickness Chart, Civic Type R Stage 1, Is Stanislav Ianevski Married, Phthia Ac Odyssey, Dr Hook Videos Where They Streak Across The Stage, Best 3 And D Sf Build 2k20, Nicole Trunfio Parents, Iron Golem Spawner, Ben Dinucci Stats, Valentini Puffer Coral Safe, Farooq Shaikh Wife, Wetsand Surf Report, Keith Coulouris Wikipedia, Tupac: Resurrection Online, 350z Nismo V2, Dominique Crenn Daughters, Doubting Thomas Movie Who Is The Father, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Vs Cymbopogon Citratus, Rene Herse Stampede Pass, Love Songs By Meatloaf, Hammer Dance Gif, City Of Madison Ms Mugshots, Dash Crossword Clue, How To Check Responsive Website In Chrome, Exo Showtime Eng Sub Dramacool, Fuji Woc Promo Code, Jimmie Nicol Net Worth, Drake I'm Outside In An Amg, Wild Camping Tyninghame Beach, Crystal Light Side Effects List, Juicyfruitsnacks Net Worth, Paula Zwagerman Age, What Is One Prerogative Of A Scrum Master?, Rose Molly Burch, Dawn Jeffory Wiki, Burke And Hare Edinburgh Tour, Poe Chance To Hit,