They also did the voices for the twins in the video-game adaption of Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, then his electric saw quit. It was all over; there wasn’t a shred of doubt in my mind about it. The Heart. They will then set out to catch up with their group, or they will join up with another flock.###, February 9, 2019 The result: The “V” formation adds at least 71% more flying range than if each bird took the trip on its own. They are in the excellent hands of nurses, doctors … and God. And it never matters how young or old your kids are … “If your kids are okay, YOU’RE Okay.”, April 10, 2018 So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home. He was a celebrated hero and top ace in Korea; he had been featured on the cover of Time magazine. adversity, Affirmation and Recognition, Compassion, family, Inspirational, Parents, Resilience | I wish you enough, James Sutton, Jim Gentil, wishes, wishes for loved ones | “Was this one of those good-byes?” I asked, pointing down the concourse. Jerry has shared his story from the platform, but, more than that, his message always became personal to everyone in the audience. You guessed it; about 2% (or less). Posted by docspeak | Do inches make a difference? Posted by docspeak | On this day, as evaluated by the assigned purses, the winner of the race is ten times more valuable than the second-place horse. Twins, a boy and a girl (our fifth and sixth grandchild) were born in the wee hours of Sunday morning, April 8th, 2018. Each baby is in a separate room, as each room is filled up with monitors, ventilators, feeding systems, special lamps, etc. But I do believe experiences like those five and a half years can serve to help us discern who we are and guide us to a purpose that can live long after we are gone. “Did you ever say good-bye to someone, knowing it would be forever?” she asked me softly. James has 4 jobs listed on their profile. Yep, there’s quite a bit we can learn (and share) from a flock of flying geese. Leave a comment. Sitemap. I vowed I would never, never, ever again occupy the driver’s seat. This image could have imperfections as it’s either historical or reportage. (Actually the owner of the horse gets the cash; I suppose the horse gets an extra ration of oats or something.) Copyright complaints  ~   When I took my great-granddaughter, Lori Nicholson, shopping on her 11th birthday, the following conversation ensued as we reached the Northridge Mall: “PaPa, I know it is hard for you to walk, and it’s not fun to watch me shop, so please sit here on this bench and wait for me.”, “Good. On arriving, he invited me in to meet his family. It was written by author Melody Beattie. It’s a photo finish. Jerry was a POW in the Hanoi Hilton for seven years and nine days. I wish you enough, also.”. Amy Barnhart. One of them was Brigadier General Robbie Risner, the most senior POW at the Hanoi Hilton. People are living longer today, and I’ve already outlived my parents by over 20 years. The email address of the publishing company is friendlyoakspublications@yahoo.com. Why would you ask?” Leave a comment. It was encouraging to see our grand-babies kicking, stretching and squirming, especially considering they had gotten off to a rather difficult start in the world (not to mention the stress it put on Mom and Dad at the time). While in prison in North Vietnam, the POWs followed the chain of command. In the final stretch it’s a two-horse race. Posted by docspeak | Communication, Human Interest, Inspirational, Resilience, Success Strategies, Uncategorized | geese in flight, goose sense, James Sutton, lessons learned from geese, V formation of flying geese | Leave a comment. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Research has indicated, over and over again, that just 2% more desire, enthusiasm and effort can bring ten times the results.

Norwegian Breakaway Activities 2019, Craigslist Toyota Corolla 2015, Minimum Wage Policy In South Africa, 3d Mockup Generator, Chronicles Of The Kings Book 3,