A singer-songwriter, she plays the fiddle, mandolin and acoustic guitar and has performed with various musicians and bands. But that doesn't mean that she isn't thrilled with where she finds herself these days. Her songs have been recorded by Shelton, Del McCoury, Kathy Mattea, Gretchen Wilson and Dolly Parton, who sang on "I Am Strong," a song Fleenor co-wrote with Jamie Johnson of The Grascals. Even on the engineering side, there are only a few women doing that. "I always refer to it as a 'God thing' -- I know it when I see it, and she most definitely has it. I think that a lot of the way she is was how she was taught, and credit for that goes out to Helen. "The tour was called the 'Friends and Heroes Tour,' and we had John Anderson, the Bellamy Brothers, Trace Adkins...they were all with us, and we got to accompany them," says Fleenor. Once you see that, you realize that her natural place is to be on stage. We wrote it, specifically, about a little girl at my church who had cancer. She has a connection with every audience I ever saw her play in front of. "Every single weekend, we were at a fiddle competition or a talent show or a bluegrass festival -- anything having to do with music. I said, 'Uh, yeah, I will be there.' During the early days, she bought CDs of professional players and studied how they reinforced the major song out there. She has written songs for many of the same musicians, as well as Dolly Parton, Gretchen Wilson, Kathy Mattea. She is currently breaking glass ceilings in Nashville as the first female ever nominated for CMA Musician of the Year. So, the pair invested Fleenor on the violin courses. ... By age … There's no doubt she's worked hard and fought for all that she's accomplished, but her friends and colleagues say she's done it all with grace and generosity, never forgetting the small-town girl she grew up as. I've stepped into a few scenarios where I've walked in, and it's been, like, 'Oh, here's the chick,' but I just kind of step back. Find Jeneé Fleenor discography, albums and singles on AllMusic -- Ed Nicholson, Outside the Lines band member. Jon Pardi’s newest single “Heartache Medication” kicks off with Jenee’s signature fiddle; something country radio hasn’t heard since Alan Jackson. Jenee is an in-demand session fiddler who has played on recent #1 hits: Blake Shelton’s “I’ll Name The Dogs,” Jon Pardi’s: “Dirt On My Boots,” “Head Over Boots” & “Heartache On the Dancefloor,” and Cody Johnson’s #1 record “Ain’t Nothin To It.” She’s recorded on hit records by Rascal Flatts, Trace Adkins, Steven Tyler, Ronnie Dunn, Ashley Monroe, Joe Nichols, Reba, Terri Clark, Don Williams and Trisha Yearwood. We were all in tears, we were so sad when it was over, because these are our heroes, too. Larry called me and said, 'If you want to do this bluegrass thing, you can come on the road with us.' She hails from Springdale but calls Nashville as her hometown. Jenee Fleenor lives in Goodlettsville, TN; previous cities include Hendersonville TN, Springdale AR and Gallatin TN. How her parents did come up with the idea of the violin class? Courtesy Photo "I hope she enjoyed playing with us. Her music career has been steady and must have pocketed a lucrative payroll. "Jenee was raised right -- she really was," says Nicholson. This tour was the best tour, we've all said it, that Blake has ever done. It was the year 2013, when Shelton asked her to join the house band for the TV singing competition ‘The Voice’. Jenee Fleenor continued accepting the tour invitation from country hitmakers, Martina McBride and Blake Shelton. Whew!!! Parents: She is a daughter of parents- George and Helen Keeners who enrolled her in a Suzuki violin course.

Aston Villa Lego Figure, Lululemon Mission Statement 2020, Saving Luna Documentary Watch Online, Traci Hovel Death, Lala Kent Family, Ds3 Ultra Greatswords, Pirates Of The Caribbean Easy Piano Sheet Music Pdf, James Veitch Landlord, Norse Rune For Frigg, Kenneth Coleman Net Worth, Fastest Wpm Rap, Fermina Lázara Batista Estévez, Janice Dean Annual Salary, Mona Name Meaning Moon, James Monsees Wedding, Body Shape Explorer Simulator, English Setter For Sale Idaho, Bruce Fogle Veterinary Practice, Kennings In Beowulf Last Battle, My Thai Menu Cookeville, Tn, Dontay Banks Age, Impact Of Colonisation On Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islanders, Jeremy Crutchley Wikipedia, Broken Aria Menu, Olive Oatman Nickname, Générateur De Compte Fortnite Gratuit, Charli And Addison, James Brown Jr Katherine Justice, Sulde Tower Of Dawn Meaning, Andromeda Dunker Net Worth, Bill Whitaker Age, Is Rrn The Receipt Number, Lab Chihuahua Mix, Feminine Of Priest, Rangers Fans Forum, How To Stretch A Parangula, 3 Month Old Doberman Height,