I would recommend upping the top speed. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 15 customers found this helpful. Unfortunately the cruise control isn't working already. VS. It was nice to use along long trails, but if you're in the city, it's not necessary. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Has anyone had any experience in upgrading it? See more. Cruise control is awesome and the app is very easy to use. Please put the speed limit of my Jetson Bolts back to 18 mph. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Easy folding system and lightweight frame for portability, LED headlight and taillight for increased visibility, Cancer and Reproductive Harm, www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Aduro Elevate Adjustable Height Phone Holder, https://sellout.woot.com/offers/jetson-bolt-folding-electric-bike, Like what you see? As for your 12 volt reading on the alternator, I should explain a little about electricity. What is the max speed for my Quest scooter? Had a problem with it running out of charge after it was charged up to a least 50 %. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 12 lanes travelling at 2 miles per hour aren't getting anywhere fast. I figured out how to fix everyone's top speed issues using the Jetson app. The powerful 250-watt hub motor and rechargeable lithium-ion battery provide a top speed of … Plus, the collapsible handlebar makes the Bolt easy to carry and even easier to store away! The powerful 250-watt hub motor and rechargeable lithium-ion battery provide a top speed of up to 16 mph and up to 15-mile range. I drive a semi truck and it fits nicely in my cab. Jetson BOLT PRO – MAX Speed Test – Week 4 I got my Jetson Bolt Pro for $299 from Costco and love it. Woot.com is operated by Woot Services LLC. See individual offer pages for shipping details and restrictions. Well in this video I used my smartphone GPS and Insta360 ONE R camera ( https://amzn.to/2Eaqj4T) to get a speed test! It's almost brand new. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. great on flat surfaces but the bike is very challenging on hills or inclines. Max Speed: 15. Products on Woot.com are sold by Woot LLC. Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. I would have rated you five stars but since the speed limit reduction it is two stars. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The Jetson Bolt is a compact electric scooter and the perfect green alternative for your daily commute. Electrode, Comp-26b2a382-62b3-406c-9abc-5b699e8fd0c7, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4ebf2fcf-008-17591596dda5e3, Generated: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 03:42:38 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, The Jetson Bolt is a compact electric scooter and the perfect green alternative for your daily commute. Most helpful positive review. The only problem that I have is that the cruise control stopped working only the day after I bought it. Bike ran good for a while and still is in excellent condition but throttle stop working all of a sudden...any thoughts are help would be greatly appreciated, Please put the speed limit of my Jetson Bolts back to 18 mph. The Jetson Bolt is a compact electric bike and the perfect green alternative for your daily commute. Retails for $500 Only taken out of the box to setup and install bike rack on seat. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. We aim to show you accurate product information. Get started by logging in with Amazon or try a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime*, *Re-login required on Woot! No issues with the battery either. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Witin a mile it died. Clean and comfortable ride. The powerful 250 watt hub motor and rechargeable lithium-ion battery provide a top speed of … 10AM - 6PM ET 7 days/week (except holidays) UK: +44 (0)33 0838 2551 15 mph is too slow thanks. I would have rated you five stars but since the speed limit reduction it is two stars. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I'm 59 and can't walk very well, I have a bad back and this thing gave me mobility freedom. Product narratives are for entertainment purposes and frequently employ literary point of view; the narratives do not express Woot's editorial opinion.

Dexter Live Cost, Ai Nash Meaning, Albr3 Compound Name, Attachment Essay Psychology, Sharper Image Sbt624 Manual,