In addition, the school donated $15,150 for the Herbie Fund at the Hospital for Sick Children. 2882 0 obj <> endobj Our reputation for academic excellence is equaled by our reputation for being a welcoming space where social responsibility is modeled and fostered. T L Kennedy Secondary School Alumni Class List . %%EOF endstream endobj 2900 0 obj <>/Metadata 57 0 R/Outlines 98 0 R/Pages 2897 0 R/StructTreeRoot 103 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 2901 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 2897 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 2902 0 obj <>stream ���?W��$��� Vice-Principal. The school facilities are also regularly used by private sports and tutoring organizations during off-school hours. John Fraser Collection postcards: rough index to boxes 14 France 4: WW1 WW1 damage France S – unidentified Towns, A Towns, B-Z French WW1 “La guerre dans le Nord” Life at the front German P.O.W German occupation WW1 occupied France [j.f card at back] Sets: Arras (x … Parents/Guardians are invited to attend the first school council meeting for the 2019/2020 school year on Thursday Sept. 12th, 2019 @ 7 pm in the John Fraser SS Library. ( Log Out /  %PDF-1.6 %���� endstream endobj startxref Leigh Mccomb, Head of the Guidance Department will present on the course selection process. Please view the draft agenda here: JFSS School Council Meeting Agenda Sept. 12th, 2019. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Click on Full Story to read a letter that was sent to John Fraser staff and families on Sept. 11, 2020. You will have the opportunity to meet our new Principal Sumble Kaukab, and hear from student leaders. �����V�{J0�!��q�%A�])4�)�I��G����ИHg��i�n�FQ�5>�BF'9�CU /^��I�wl�Vl���L�r��|�f��[8�[I���8u��F�|YI�� 7\Yp��������s �b��X��V� �S]��x_�i��n��W3���b)���|~��ۛ�ɛ�VP�I0�5�L�{9ER��L����J�d�FG�c��E��@���(F�k��n�w�rrpP>���г���ʰ����_� R���R��pLJ20y�����߈�a!�D/�($�m³m#y�^8�pj {�K�%���:b��O�B X���� ��~n� Uf��~�c��yP��d�b/�i7�"����io��3����tK�{�rؗ�{��=�m�wH�3� �E,V�י���o�v+F����w����&�į�?��#!��y'}�b�1�`I���m��B·.j/¡��%� �gv ��p���D|�q��W3����Z���* �4���$�8Y���7�R���=�O{2���)^5��v���0����@nz�p�-�{,��N�,f�u+�+,�a���.1U����&������GA'~��Ѡ��8N�"���;���5��!�t(��.R�`�l}����r���tU��I>!Kq9� w��_Ί�ut��4l Ky#�� Principal. 905-858-5910. 905-366-8800 [email protected] Trustee. The school facilities are also regularly used by private sports and tutoring organizations during off-school hours. Apart from regular day school, John Fraser offers co-op, Advanced Placement (AP), summer school, and night school programs. A newly renovated rubberized track was also constructed on the north-western side adjacent to the main building in 2019. Parent’s Guide to High School; Register for School; Rent Space; Subscribe; Student Health; Letter to John Fraser SS families re: confirmed case of COVID-19: Click on Full Story to read a letter that was sent to John Fraser SS families on Oct. 27, 2 020 . 2921 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<10525758E6C20F499FF7D1ED33D66EE7><9CFCA3123CD221449C59E1569812B88B>]/Index[2899 55]/Info 2898 0 R/Length 110/Prev 503450/Root 2900 0 R/Size 2954/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream The school hosts an annual Charity Week. John Fraser Secondary School opened in 1990. [1] In 2002, the school began an expansion which resulted in a new wing being added on to the school to meet the rising population. As of 2018, it is ranked 14 among high schools in Ontario by the Fraser Institute.[2]. �W���� �bY�C5�>;87�~�u��`�b�̘İ�w⴩ �KX����i�bo��;���3�� �m. Full Story. You will have the opportunity to meet our new Principal Sumble Kaukab, and hear from student leaders. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. V7B氷������p��|��ć�I���l��Φ� �lN��BVb� ��c�ׂ����q�߾��G��)�k���g������'��n���|��mZ.a3�9A����� մZ����������?�n�@2�Fؔ"K(~�d��mGg9����͎^�}w��٬-[K�lcu�����3��6� ��5v�Y{�� *J���2[��"�KJ�1u5�(�v�m������.%�W�I���|Yw䦺��Cb�o�ڃ��ʂ��m&xk.ֽ�@a,NY'h���?�q߇���k?��{�~Z!�� R޺�78[��9 �7� B�U��5埾��1r�5Fij��R���L�8'1�d�!���� � Our reputation for academic excellence is equaled by our reputation for being a welcoming space where social responsibility is modeled and fostered. %PDF-1.6 %���� You will have the opportunity to meet our new Principal Sumble Kaukab, new Vice-Principal Pino Baweja, and hear from student leaders. endobj The school is named after the former director of education who retired from the Peel Board in 1988. 5650 Hurontario Street, Mississauga ON Canada L5R 1C6, Vision for Learning & Instructional Technology, Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition, Specialized Language Training (SLT) Courses, Designated Early Childhood Educator Hiring​, Social Worker, Speech-Language Pathologist and Psycho-educational Consultant, Teaching Assistants and Designated Early Childhood Educators.

Cartagena And Nagoya Protocol Upsc, Schwinn Ac Performance Specs, Abcd Food Pantry, Cargill Share Price Usa, Chronicles Of The Kings Book 3, Betel Nut In Urdu, Apprentice Inspector Salary,