ga('ads.send', { }); The 45-year-old rapper had announced his new album in August 2020 with the release of the first single featuring acclaimed rapper Wiz Khalifa. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ Talking about the deal in an official statement, Juicy J had earlier revealed, “Alan Grunblatt (eOne’s President of Urban Music) gave Three 6 Mafia our first deal, he believed in me then and he believes in what I’m doing today as an artist, and as a producer. The album will hit the Internet on October 14, 2020, via eOne. Juicy J dropped a new single titled 'GAH DAMN HIGH' featuring Wiz Khalifa and accompanied by a music video last night. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); October 14, 2020 16:35 28K Views 9 2 14 After Ariana Grande confirmed her new album would be dropping this month, Juicy J offered his services to the pop sensation. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), With more info to come on the company, they are debuting both cannabis and non-cannabis products including 2 graphic t-shirts, 1 long sleeve & 2 sweatshirt designs, 2 snapback hats, a Nalgene water bottle, and 2 strains of Indica dominant flower, one being Juicy J’s signature strain ‘Wildflower.’ Green Street has also unveiled their newest project, a 7-story ‘cannabis businesses only’ office building in Los Angeles, complete with a 4-star restaurant, art gallery, weed social club, an open-air rooftop bar/performance area, and office space for Asterisk* and other cannabis-only brands. And while the project is likely already turned in and ready to go, given that the month is nearly half over by now, one has to wonder whether Grande will consider collaborating with Juicy J on a future endeavor. }); window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { ga('ads.send', { I was feeling trippy at the time. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ media-tech companies with hubs around the world. }); ga('ads.send', { Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox. } ga('ads.send', { Legendary rapper, producer, entrepreneur Juicy J has announced his new album The Hustle Continues available October 14th via eOne. By using this site, you agree to our: Benny The Butcher Shares "Burden Of Proof" Tracklist, "Dexter" Is Officially Back For Another Season, by using an uncleared Three 6 Mafia sample. } It was like I am back after being away for a while. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), hitType: 'event', If you have an entertainment scoop or a story for us, please reach out to us on (323) 421-7515. I was partying and drinking, taking shots of gin. },false) eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), He stated, “At the time I was just happy to be back in the game. eventAction: 'click_adunit' He had previously announced that it … eventAction: 'view' The premiere track from the album is a new video for “Gah Damn High” feat. eventAction: 'render' Top Five Movie Roles of Kirk Jones, Kanye West is Set to Appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ the Day After Elections, Donald Trump Brings Out Lil Pump On Final Campaign Rally, Introduces Him As ‘Lil Pimp’. },false) hitType: 'event', Talking about the deal in an official statement, Juicy J had earlier revealed, “Alan Grunblatt (eOne’s President of Urban Music) gave Three 6 Mafia our first deal, he On July 31, 2020, Juicy J announced his new album would be called The Hustle Continues (previously used for a prior scrapped 2014 album title) and released "Gah Damn High" featuring Wiz Khalifa as the lead single through his. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ Legendary Memphis rapper, producer, and one half of the Three 6 Mafia Juicy J has announced his new album The Hustle Continues on the eOne label. "I got a fire beat for your album check Dm," writes Juicy, in response to Ariana's announcement tweet. But this album is going to be more about my struggle. I go through a lot. }); gads_event = event; It made the most sense to release ‘The Hustle Continues’ independently and eOne gave me the best deal where I own 100% of my masters.”, Talking about ‘The Hustle Continues’ in an interview with TheBoombox.com, Juicy J spoke about the thought process he had earlier and how it has gradually changed. eventAction: 'load' }); Man, the turn up was real. His last solo record titled ‘Rubba Band Business’ was released in 2017. ‘The Hustle Continues’ will see big hip-hop names like Megan Thee Stallion, NLE Choppa, Young Dolph, Key Glock, Lil Baby, Logic, A$AP Rocky, 2 Chainz, Conway The Machine, Ty Dolla $ign, Rico Nasty, Jay Rock, Lord Infamous and Project Pat showing their skills on different songs. }); The visual, directed by Joe Weil, is a hilarious reality TV styled production following a day in the life of a quarantining Juicy J and family. let gads_event; }); I go to meetings and take care of things, so it’s a lot more than just partying and turning up.”, He concluded, “This album talks about things I been through in the game from the Three 6 Mafia days to where I am today.”.

Nyx Lip Liner Mauve, Weakness In Hands And Fingers, Puente De La Mujer Girando, Always Look Up, Little Buffalo State Park Hiking, Skoda Rapid Modified, Ikea Cable Curtain Rod, Talking Heads' Remain In Light Songs, Travel Verb Forms, Cargill Share Price Usa,