SK Khoza finally shows off his beautiful girlfriend who is also... Meet the youngest mother at the age of 8 years. State House security chases Geoffrey Lungwangwa away after he demands payment... Mutale Mwanza’s shocking source of income revealed. Little did I know RIP Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana bra wam pic.twitter.com/OdaztKRmjR, — #JusticeForMlooh (@JuniorDeRocka) September 24, 2020, The DJ who is better known as Ntando Duma’s baby-daddy isn’t taking the passing of his friend Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana very well. Chamu Chiwanza buys MudiwaHood’s books for US$700 which were going for... Manhunt for Bulawayo cash-in-heist bank robbers, Drama and chaos as Harare kidnapped baby found in Zvimba. Junior De Rocka is currently signed under Ambitiouz Entertainment, a recent achievement that was frowned upon by many, especially EmTee because of his history and bad experience with the label. Shauwn Mkhize‘s life seems like a soap opera, due to all the twists and turns surrounding it, which continues to get more fascinating every day. Prince Kaybee advices fans to pursue their dreams, The 3 P’s every man should possess in a relationship, Prince Kaybee – “COVID has taken the Live income from artists and its no joke”, The new Somizi is just going to be rich without craft, Ntsiki Mazwai says, Watch: Master KG shuts down his performance in Malawi, 8 reasons you have an unsettled feeling in your relationship, 6 things you’re doing wrong in your relationship, A-Reece trends following his appearance on Khuli Chana’s new show, 5 amazing benefits of including nut in your daily diet, Photos: Minnie rides with hubby all weekend, Watch: Sho Madjozi meets with retired footballer, Didier Drogba, Junior De Rocka and Sbahle bond in matching outfit – Photos, Junior De Rocka deeply hurt by brother’s death, AKA’s fans go frenzy over Bhovamania’s new filter – Watch. Shauwn Mkhize‘s life seems like a soap opera, due to all the twists and turns surrounding it, which continues to get more fascinating every day. Achievements have nothing to do with age. Junior De Rocka, the well-known DJ, and businessman is mourning the untimely passing of his close friend today. Has Nandi Mbatha Moved on With DJ Tira’s Son? Junior De Rocka is no stranger to drama and the spotlight, being the baby-daddy to a well-known South African media personality and one of Mzansi’s most loved ZAleb babies, comes with its fair share of drama. To clear his name Junior posted a string of payments totaling R20 000 that said he has made to Ntando over the last couple of months. Born in 1992, Junior started playing in clubs from the tender age of 16. Although the talented rapper didn’t say much, his reaction to the news Tweeted by Tweezy was enough to relay how he felt about the new signings. “A warm and excited welcome to @JuniorDeRocka @rockaempire & @fakaloice_pa for joining the A Team @Ambitiouz_Ent..The Story Continues.” tweeted Tweezy. To which EmTee just laughed instead of actually saying anything and seeming like he was hating on their achievements, his sour reaction is due to the fact that he has been embroiled in a nasty legal battle with the troubled Ambitiouz Entertainment and decided to share his experiences so that other artists wouldn’t make the same mistake as him. His friend unexpectedly passed away after they recently communicated that they would post their last pictures together this week. Junior De Rocka Biography - Age. The three-year-old Sbahle has become a celebrity in her own right, her charismatic personality, quick wit, and excellent command of languages, at such a young age has truly captured the attention of her mother’s fans. In a Tweet, he shared his shock…. To which EmTee just laughed instead of actually saying anything and seeming like he was hating on their achievements, his sour reaction is due to the fact that he has been embroiled in a nasty legal battle with the troubled Ambitiouz Entertainment and decided to share his experiences so that other artists wouldn’t make the same mistake as him. Little did I know RIP Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana bra wam pic.twitter.com/OdaztKRmjR, — JUNIOR DE ROCKA (@JuniorDeRocka) September 24, 2020, The DJ who is better known as Ntando Duma‘s ex baby-daddy isn’t taking the passing of his friend Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana very well. Junior de Rocka’s ex-girlfriend, now current baby-mama, Ntando has consistently shared videos of Sbahle showing off her intelligence, further emphasising the excellent job she has been doing as a mom. Posted by Junior De Rocka DJ on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 Ntando hit back hard with a breakdown of how much it apparently costs to care for their daughter, as well as, a … As men we have feelings too. “Till we meet again my brother. Till we meet again my brother We took this picture last week and you said I should save it and post it this week. RIP Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana bra wam”. In a Tweet, he shared his shock…. Although the talented rapper didn’t say much, his reaction to the news Tweeted by Tweezy was enough to relay how he felt about the new signings. Junior’s life probably testifies to the fact shared, as at his young age, he’s joined the fatherhood league and made some notable songs in the industry. Junior de Rocka’s ex-girlfriend, now current baby-mama, Ntando has consistently shared videos of Sbahle showing off her intelligence, further emphasizing the excellent job she has been doing as a mom. Junior De Rocka, the well-known DJ, and businessman is mourning the untimely passing of his close friend today. Junior De Rocka shared a post on Instagram: “Hey Bes’friend @sbahlemzizi ️ ️” • Follow their account to see 1,028 posts. He hails from the rough streets of Kwa-Mashu in rural Kwa-Zulu natal and was raised in democratic South Africa. Junior de Rocka’s ex-girlfriend, now current baby-mama, Ntando has consistently shared videos of Sbahle showing off her intelligence, further emphasizing the excellent job she has been doing as a mom. We’re all not in the same race. Junior De Rocka, real name is Junior Mzizi. We love our kids and best believe some of us are trying. Veteran actress; Leleti Khumalo Joins Scandal On ETV! His friend unexpectedly passed away after they recently communicated that they would post their last pictures together this week. “Writing this I could only imagine how many people are in jail for being falsely accused of things they didn’t do. RIP Mluleki Mlooh Mbewana bra wam”. In a Tweet, he shared his shock…, “Till we meet again my brother. We hope you find comfort Junior and cherish every moment you have with the ones you love, may Mluleki rest in peace. Shauwn Mkhize‘s life seems like a soap opera, due to all the twists and turns surrounding it, which continues to get more fascinating every day. It will all come together.”, So I’m here just thinking ? Little did I know. Little did I know. Junior De Rocka is currently signed under Ambitiouz Entertainment, a recent achievement that was frowned upon by many, especially EmTee because of his history and bad experience with the label. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Till we meet again my brother We took this picture last week and you said I should save it and post it this week. Born in 1992, … read: ntando duma reveals jnr de rocka is a deadbeat dad The Been Thinking hit-maker went as far as posting proof that he does indeed take care of his child. Junior de Rocka and Ntando Duma's public spat has sparked several trending hashtags.

How To Make A Space Helmet Out Of Aluminum Foil, Feeling Lonely On A Sunday Afternoon, Abc Questions Instagram Questions, Canon 700d Astrophotography Settings, Whatever After Book 16, Johnetta Elzie Net Worth, Craigslist Whistler Firewood For Sale, King Jesus Ministry Miami Prayer Request, Largest Spider In Pennsylvania, Chris Chittick Death, Nissan D21 Hardbody, 1963 Nova Ss, Ancient Elk Tusks, Tcl Car Meaning, Joy Reid Children's Names, Ar 15 Parts Breakdown Diagram, So3 2 Hybridization Shape, Ana Moura Husband, Rohini Iyer Sushant Singh Rajput, Nihal Arthanayake Net Worth, Connie Watt Husband, Letesha Marrow Mother, Awnie's House Youtube Net Worth, Rocket Watts Real Name, Aru Cambridge Address, Can Old Wine Make You Sick, Taylor Winnik Husband, Yvonne Sampson Instagram, Clock Repairs Knutsford, G2 Banjo Chord, Gacha Life Replaced, Kellogg's Family Rewards Books, Subaru 5eat Power Limit, Scarless Arm Lift Uk, Anthurium Vittarifolium Care, Branksome Beach Webcam, Ennai Thottu Alli Konda Movie Name, Apollo Nida New Wife, Ideas For Teaching Baby Ballet, How To Win Montana Solitaire, 2020 Michigan License Plate Sticker, Tom Busby Trader Net Worth, Jaya Nigam Real, Birthday Poem For Wife, Discraft Cryztal Zone, When The River Runs Dry Lyrics Meaning, Peter Gibbons Broadway, All Biss Key, Flex Ninja Valorant Crosshair, Chris Kattan Wife,