Special Abilities: The species were known to be fast swimmers, often ripping apart their enemies with their teeth. One day, he confronted the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi (disguised as the bounty hunter Rako Hardeen), who responded by stabbing his hand with a fork, threatening to eat him. [Source]. share. Habitat: Aquatic The species were known to be fast swimmers, often ripping apart their enemies with their teeth. Story Factors: Homeworld They could not grow any facial hair. Karkarodon Big Game Hunter ... -class Star Destroyer, which they helped overtake at the end of the Battle Of Endor. [15] A Karkarodon was among the many prisoners detained in the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center. Sentient[1] A Karkarodon was also imprisoned in the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center around 20 BBY. Dooku: Jedi Lost, A Crash of Fate, Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire, Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide–class. Their shark-like heads had pointed noses, slits, and many rows of razor-sharp teeth. Distinctions save hide report. Physical characteristics Males and females of the species both stood roughly the same height—around 1.4 meters to 1.9 meters—with … Lee-Char was able to kill Tamson shortly after. After capturing the planet[1] and its prince, Lee-Char,[14] he declared himself ruler of the Mon Cala, having Karkarodon enforcers occupy the capital. Homeworld: Karkaris Know: 1D/3D+2 Karkarodons had tall bodies with webbed hands and feet. Str: 2D/5D Language: Galactic Basic [12], The Karkarodon Riff Tamson led the Separatist invasion of Mon Cala, At some point, the Karkarodons created a cybernetically enhanced biological weapon known as the Hydroid Medusa, on Karkaris. [4] They swam with their legs crossed, resembling a shark's vertical tailfin. Posted by 5 days ago. After capturing the planet and its prince, Lee-Char, he declared himself ruler of the Mon Cala, having Karkarodon enforcers occupy the capital. Posted by 2 days ago. He then let him go, and the Karkarodon fled back to his table. Galactic Basic[1] The species were known to be fast swimmers, often ripping apart their enemies with their teeth. https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Karkarodon?oldid=177221. The Ubese were near-Humans who appeared graceful but frail. You can specify male names, female names or both. The aim of our name generator is to help you find the perfect name for any occasion. His rule was short lived, however, when the Quarren senator Nossor Ri betrayed him. Content approaching. Star Wars has a universe rich in all sorts of creatures and while not all were named or had enough names to create a name generator with, I did create a name generator for 47 of them. Karkarodon Habitat The Karkarodon Riff Tamson was a commander in the Confederacy of Independent Systems and briefly became ruler of Mon Cala before Lee-Char overthrew and killed him. Classification 161 comments. Please update the article to reflect recent events, and remove this template when finished. Their shark-like heads had pointed noses, slits, and many rows of razor-sharp teeth. Name: Karkarodon Members You can find names for characters and babies from different backgrounds including searching by country, religion and name popularity by birth year. [10], The appearance of the Karkarodon is based on real-world sharks.[3]. Classification: Amphibian More info in the comments. Attribute Dice: 12D         Aquatic: Karkarodons are naturally amphibious, allowing them to breath underwater or above with equal skill. The Karkarodons were a species of sentient aquatics native to the planet Karkaris. But I was looking for help on some of the races that are not that well known. The species were known to be fast swimmers, often ripping apart their enemies with their teeth. Eye color His rule was short lived, however, when the Quarren senator Nossor Ri betrayed him. Karkaris[4] You can either generate random names or guide the process. Amphibian[2] Description: The Karkarodon were an amphibious aquatic species that were native to Karkaris. Alien Species is a FANDOM Books Community. 54 comments. The Karkarodons were a species of sentient aquatics native to the planet Karkaris. Tas Gallin[5]Jorkat[6]Rusko[7]Lee Skillen[8]Riff Tamson[4]Rufork Tamson[9]Unidentified Karkarodon[10] Wookieepedia is a FANDOM Movies Community. History Some, like Riff Tamson, supported the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars.         Fierce Appearance:  Karkarodons have the appearance of a predator, which makes many other species unsure around them, which may be good for intimidation (+1D bonus) but it hampers them in other negotiations (-1D to bargain and persuasion rolls). share. Some, like Riff Tamson, supported the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. In 21 BBY, during the Clone Wars, Separatist Commander Riff Tamson led the Confederacy during the Battle of Mon Cala. They are fast swimmer, gaining a bonus +1D to all swimming rolls. The Karkarodon Riff Tamson managed two blaster shots to the chest without showing any signs of injury. A Karkarodon was among the many prisoners detained in the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center. He then let him go, and the Karkarodon fled back to his table. Biological classification 293. 283. Sociocultural characteristics Karkarodons had tall bodies with webbed hands and feet. Help me name it! Language Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Karkarodons were an aquatic species with sharp teeth and webbed hands and feet. A Karkarodon was also imprisoned in the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center around 20 BBY. Sharp teeth, webbed hands and feet[3] The Karkarodon Riff Tamson was a commander in the Confederacy of Independent Systems and briefly became ruler of Mon Cala before Lee-Char overthrew and killed him. [13] During the Clone Wars, the Karkarodon commander Riff Tamson was sent by Count Dooku to help occupy the planet Mon Cala for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Tech: 2D/4D+2 Dex: 1D/3D+2 The Karkarodon Riff Tamson managed two blaster shots to the chest without showing any signs of injury. Now I just need to get a game going... 283. The Karkarodon Riff Tamson was a commander in the Confederacy of Independent Systems and briefly became ruler of Mon Cala before Lee-Char overthrew and killed him. Black[1] They were fast swimmers and could rip apart their enemies with their teeth. Later, another Unidentified Karkarodon was shown at the Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center who provoked Rako Hardeen (Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise) and got his hand stabbed with a fork. Aquatic[1] save hide report. the List has 140 races on it I … Their facial structure was narrow, with high cheekbones and eyes that appeared much too large for their faces when compared to baseline Humans. Though 11 of them were created first for Star Wars The Old Republic, an MMORPG, hence why those 11 are listed separately. One day, he confronted the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, disguised as bounty hunter Rako Hardeen, who responded by stabbing his hand with a fork, threatening to eat him. They were fast swimmers[3] and could rip apart their enemies with their teeth. Mech: 1D/3D+1 [11] They hailed from Karkaris, which neighbored the Mon Calamari system. Designation [1] The species was most comfortable underwater, and preferred to be immersed in liquid. They hailed from Karkaris, which neighboured the Mon Calamari system. Biology and appearance Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Eye color: Black I have a few names myself made and I have most of the Star Wars RPG books and I check out the different generators that I can find doing google search. Move: 10/12 (14/16 under water) Cyberneticists: Although fierce in appearance, the Karkarodon species is famed for their ability with cybernetics and many members are famed out for their skills in reconstructive and prosthetic surgery. At some point, the Karkarodons created a cybernetically enhanced biological weapon known as the Hydroid Medusa, on Karkaris. The Karkarodon were an amphibious aquatic species that were native to Karkaris. They tended to have fair skin and dark hair, with eye colors of brilliant green or blue. Distinctions: Sharp teeth, webbed hands and feet Untitled Obi-Wan Kenobi television series, How Wookieepedia treats Canon and Legends, Republic Judiciary Central Detention Center, Databank A-Z: Hydroid Medusas–Imperial Academies, Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Karkarodon?oldid=9485206. Parts of this article have been identified as no longer being up to date. Lee-Char was able to kill Tamson shortly after. Size: 1.6-2.0 meters tall Karkarodons were an aquatic species with sharp teeth and webbed hands and feet. 273. Description: The Karkarodon were an amphibious aquatic species that were native to Karkaris. Perc: 2D/4D Sharp Teeth: Karkarodons have a mouth full of razor sharp teeth,  and could rip apart their enemies with their teeth, doing Str+1D damage. During the Clone Wars, the Karkarodon commander Riff Tamson was sent by Count Dooku to help occupy the planet Mon Cala for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Karkarodon were an amphibious aquatic species that were native to Karkaris.

Who Does Simon Callow Play In Harry Potter, Platero Y Yo Resumen, Kzjo Live Stream, Hola Soy Dummy Thicc I Tried To Sneak Out, Conquest Paladin Gods, Dr Faustus Modern English, Faxanadu On Switch, Car Accident In Napa Last Night, All Biss Key, Duck Butter Ending Reddit, Roslyn Bon Iver, Blue Blew Worksheets, Mack Bulldog Hood Ornament 1,387,477, Bow Saw Parts, Warren J Spector Net Worth, Gustavo Kuerten Wife, Dragicia Debert Movies, Shazam Valorant Settings, Neon Butane Refill, King Jesus Ministry Miami Prayer Request, Walima After One Year, Minecraft Warped Wart Block Uses, Stephanie Acevedo Before, Janice Powell Burns, Peugeot Expert Adblue Tank, Whitney Garvey Wedding, Rotating Space Station Calculator, Young Dylan Wiki, Poetry Pie Words, Chess Opening Trainer, Hero Siege Best Class 2020, Describe A Time When You Failed And How You Overcome It Examples, Auf Wiedersehen Song In German, Crazy Business Ideas Reddit, Dnc Internship Reddit, Kate Snow Net Worth, Colleen Wolfe In Jeans, Toph Beifong Nicknames, Post Malone Latest Songs, How Many Hours Am I Working Calculator, When To Euthanize A Dog With Arthritis, Evangelion Who Does Shinji End Up With, Tik Tok Made Me Buy It, Can Am Spyder Reliability Reviews, Superior Provider Login, Goss V Lord Nugent, Tornado Shot Down, Owl Came In Dream, Zoo Vet Salary Uk, M276 Engine Oil, Baker Cavalry Shotgun, Traditions Muzzleloader Sticky Stock, Orry Kelly Dresses For Sale, My Hobby Essay With Quotations, Bruno Pelletier Wife, Birds Attack 2020, Yeezy Cream Yellow Heel, Wand Of Healing 5e Price, London Phillip Margera, Artemis Altar Ideas, 19mm Plywood Price, Dr Seuss Poems, How Do You See Yourself As A Leader Essay, How Old Is Andre Johnson From Blackish, Support Or Oppose The Use Of An Artists Music In Advertising Essay, Sarah Dugdale Ethnicity, First Fps Game, Daca Renewal Timeline Reddit, Used Polaris Wheels For Sale, Darren Hardy Real Estate, Beaver Meme Screaming, Gal Shir Pose App Free, Sycamore Wood Wand, Sport Chek Kayaks, Kate Nauta Death, Ashton Moio Height, Origen Del Apellido Baez, Malta Hypogeum Giants, The Darling Chicago Reservations, Put It On Em Make Him Wanna Marry Me Tik Tok, Marianne Sierk Married, Smita Jaykar Death, Arabic Guitar Tabs, Funny Marriage Proposal Lines, Matthias Jabs House, Susan Clark And Alex Karras Daughter,