I purchased the trigger and trigger guard. Add to basket. These NEW triggers will set the standard for performance on semi-auto DIP, Inc Marlin based trigger guard. Ordered my parts and got them extremely fast. They are a rare company these days. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. I have to say, I was geeked to work on this little rifle, and scared all at the same time. The Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit will reduce your trigger pull from a factory weight of 5.75 lbs to a modified weight of 3.75 lbs. This page was last updated: 04-Nov 02:09. Something went wrong. We send an extra disconnector spring with each Marlin kit because this is the spring that requires bending during the installation process. Very easy to swap over the original safety to this unit. Solidly made guard and great trigger! Description Additional information Description DIP Trigger guard kit – available in black or silver. MCarbo truly cares about prividing a good service to their customers. If you have an idea for one, please send it to us at: info@mcarbo.com. If parts fail or are deemed defective we will send you a replacement regardless. Once you're part of the M*CARBO Brotherhood your not just a customer...you're a Brother! The one from DIP was aluminum and all I had to do is put in the safety. A: This kit will also fit the Marlin 99, Marlin 99M1, Marlin 80 and Marlin 880 because Marlin used the same trigger assembly is all four rifles. Q: Will the Marlin 60 Kit work for my Marlin 990? No Hassles Ever! A: Yes, the MCARBO Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit will work with all types of Marlin Model 60 Rifles. Q: Do you have any other Marlin 60 trigger mods? M*CARBO always includes an extra disconnector spring in this spring kit because the disconnector spring requires bending during the installation process and just in case you don't bend it properly, M*CARBO has you covered with a spare disconnector spring. Q: I'm not very familiar with the Marlin 60 trigger assembly. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Great improvement on trigger feel over stock. Absolutely love MCarbo and their customer service. 2. No Hassle M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee - This means that at any time you can send it back and we will exchange it, issue a refund or assist you in any way possible. Note: "Marlin 60" may or may not appear on the trigger guard. Includes a threaded pin kit designed just for the Marlin 60 series to make the safet swap from your broken plastic Marlin 60 trigger guard a … Over $45.00 - apply Price filter. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. SKU: N/A Categories: DIP, Model 60, Upgrades and Tuning. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. A: No, it won't work with the Marlin Model 25 Bolt Action Rifle. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred. We donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. Shipping Info | 30 Day Return Policy | Warranties, Improve accuracy and overall rifle performance, Made of the highest quality spring steel ASTM A228 Music Wire & 302 Stainless Steel Spring Wire. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Buy It Now +$5.50 shipping. Colour: Clear: Aluminium Model 60 Trigger Guard & Trigger Kit quantity. Reduced malfunctions should be expected because the KIT springs are constructed of the highest quality spring steel ASTM A228 music wire & 302 stainless spring steel. KAHR CM9 Accessories / KAHR CM40 Accessories, KAHR CW9 Accessories / KAHR CW40 Accessories, KAHR PM9 Accessories / KAHR PM40 Accessories, KEL TEC P3AT Accessories | KEL TEC P32 Accessories, KEL-TEC SU-16 | KEL-TEC PLR-16 Accessories, Ruger 77/22 | Ruger 77/17 | Ruger 77/44 | Ruger 77/357 Accessories, Ruger LC9s Accessories | Ruger EC9s Accessories, Ruger Mini 14 Accessories | Ruger Mini 30 Accessories, Sig Sauer P238 Accessories | Sig Sauer P938 Accessories, Thompson Center Venture / Dimension Accessories, Thompson Center Encore Pro Hunter Accessories, KEL-TEC Installation Service for M*CARBO Parts. A: Yes the Marlin 60 kit has been tested and works properly on the Marlin 990. You will be very familiar with the Marlin 60 trigger assembly by the time you finish the job! Sale! NEW for the Marlin * M60 series tube feed rifles. Marlin KAT trigger 16 0unce 60 795 7000. I then watched their video and installed the parts. Made of the highest quality spring steel available, right here in the USA. New target style aluminum trigger blade is a full 3/8" wide and fits nicely into the DIP, Inc trigger guards. We will make it right by any means necessary. The Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit has been tested with numerous brands of ammunition to ensure reliable operation and safety. Q: Will the Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit work with the Marlin Model 25 Bolt Action Rifle? Due to my lack of reading of a new gun cleaner, I needed to replace my trigger guard (it kind of got melted, UGH) and figured it was a good time to upgrade to improve the trigger pull weight. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Marlin KAT trigger 16 0unce 60 795 7000. How difficult is the installation? Received product on time .have not installed it yet ,but don't think there will be any problem. The "Kit" comes with the Marlin semi-auto tube feed type. Q: Have you got a secret to getting the disconnector spring to lay flat with action? Q: What other rifles will the Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit work for? Use the following Marlin 60 Resources to further enhance your firearm. View cart for details. Works with or without the Last Shot Hold Open(LSHO) lever. The original trigger guard was cheaply made and cracked. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without this Trigger Spring Kit. I don't know what the pull weight was before, but now is is nice and light. Q: Will the Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit work with the Marlin Glenfield Model 60 Rifle? Excellent fit & finish on both the trigger and trigger guard. Wide" black aluminum trigger(item 15018). Very please with these guys. Marlin 60 / Marlin 795 Hyper Velocity Recoil Spring. Love it!! Marlin KAT trigger 16 0unce 60 795 7000. Thanks. Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? CNC'ed from 6061 billet and then anodized for a fantastic looking finish. To put a KAT in your Marlin 60, 795 or variant, follow these instructions: 1. We advise that all parts purchased from our inventory be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. $46.95 . Save marlin model 60 trigger assembly to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Q: Will the Marlin 60 Trigger Spring Kit work with the Marlin 989 & 995? A: Not at the moment but we are always designing and creating new products.

One Eyed Fish Names, Max Holloway Height, Chrome Model Paint, Rich Bizzy Gospel, Tesla K20 Ethereum Hashrate, Kygo Girlfriend Breakup, Giannis Mvp Speech Transcript, Cogent Network Map, Og Tiktok Usernames, Steins;gate Episode 24 Explained, Janet Evanovich The Bounty Cancelled, Bearded Fireworm Lifespan,