My wife, Kim, received a slightly smaller pumpkin with smoother features. hadn't seen her in awhile,years ago we would see her out,so sweet and kind.my heart breaks for you,our prayers are with you and family. Linda....I cannot even tell you how my heart hurts for you. Sioux City, IA (51101) Today I miss you. Scott and family, I am so very sorry for your loss. Kim was a resident of Fayetteville, Georgia at the time of passing. from 2004–2005. Kim Huffman Obituary Remember Kim Huffman. Thinking of you and all the fun memories we shared growing up. She then spent over a decade in children's services for Waterloo Regional Municipality, followed by 17 years with Haldimand-Norfolk REACH. Create an online memorial to tell that story for generations to come, creating a permanent place for family and friends to honor the memory of your loved one. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Julie, 17111 S. Camp Williams Rd., Bluffdale, Utah. The family will receive visitors at Hill Crest Funeral Home in Haughton, LA on Saturday, August 6th from 12-1 p.m. Survivors include her parents, Earl and Carol Huffman; sister, Earla (Jon) Imel; niece, Amanda Imel; nephew, Glen Huffman, Jr.; great niece, Dylann; aunt, Carol Anderson. © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. Mom & I love you, In Memory Of Kimberly Denys Huffman Decker, https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/haughton-la/kimberly-denys-huffman-decker-7029722, © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Lois A. Huffman, 92 of Bellefontaine passed away February, 29, 2020 at St. Rita’s Medical Center. The Mass of Christian Burial will begin at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, in St. Mark Catholic Church. She was a very caring and compassionate person, and always put the needs of others before her own. Linda, Scot, Haley and Molly we share in your loss. The past two years Kimberly fought an ongoing battle with breast cancer. Praying for peace and comfort for the families and friends involved... Our hearts go out to their girls losing a sweet and precious mom who thought the world of them! She was a member of the Liturgy and Spiritual Life Committees, the Adult Catechetical Team. Love and miss you. She loved to spend time with family and friends. hi Linda I don't know if you remember me I own southern image hair salon . Kim attended Holy Name and St. Barnabas Catholic Elementary Schools. I praise God that our paths crossed. May God comfort you during this time, and wrap his loving arms around you. You will forever hold a very special place in my heart. She played Lisa Trekker in the Channel 4 production of Denis Potter's Lipstick on Your Collar.[2]. All rights reserved. Document family connections, service information, special times and priceless moments for all to remember and cherish forever with support for unlimited copy. Praying for peace and strength. As a recipient of her kindness and generosity, I will miss her greatly. 55, died Saturday, May 19, 2018. We will be praying for you all. Kim attended Holy Name and St. Barnabas Catholic Elementary Schools. Wendy Wolfe and family. Molly, Haley, and Scott....my prayers are with you today and the many days ahead! I miss her. The beautiful and interactive Eternal Tribute tells Kim's life story the way it deserves to be told in words, pictures and video. After graduating from Parkway High School, Kimberly went to work in the medical field where she spent the last 20 years working for Willis Knighton. May God comfort you in this difficult time. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Kimberly and Scot and the girls were our neighbors for several years. You had a great impact on my life while student working in the Admissions Office at Centenary with you. © 2020 Tributes, Inc. All rights reserved. So kind to each person she came in contact with. Son, Brother, Uncle, FriendBorn August 26 1954, died peacefully in his home in Lakeside Arizona on April 14th 2016. My condolences. Lois' Obituary. Review this week's trending celebrity news stories. No words can explain what a precious, sweet, loving and kind person she was. One of her most favorite things to do was relax and make memories at the family deer camp. Kimberly Huffman, 59, Indianapolis, passed away May 25, 2018, from congenital heart disease and pulmonary hypertension. See this article's, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kim_Huffman&oldid=962411922, Pages using citations with accessdate and no URL, Biographies with insufficient biographical information, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 13 June 2020, at 22:24. Jim and I had the pleasure of attending your wedding. Although Jim and I are unable to be with y'all, our thoughts are with you all. We loved to share food with one another. Great memories! Obituary Son, Brother, Uncle, FriendBorn August 26 1954, died peacefully in his home in Lakeside Arizona on April 14th 2016. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Indianapolis in 1981. Thank you for letting me be apart of your life. She is survived by her two daughters - her pride and joy - Haley Marie Sepulvado and Molly Elizabeth Decker and Scot Decker; mother, Linda Finical Huffman; sister, Dr. Tammy Huffman McKenzie (Mark); niece and nephew, Jacob McKenzie and Madeline McKenzie; uncles, Bill Finical (Rosie), Bob Finical (Gerrie), Gerald Huffman (Jan) and Burl Huffman; aunts, Brenda Smith (Donnie), Kay Wiley (Rick) and Melba Huffman and numerous cousins. She worked at Value City Department Store in Greenwood from 1982 until 1999 when her health required that she retired. Love you!Buster and Jean Page, Linda --I am so sorry for your loss. She graduated from Perry Meridian High School in 1977. I'm sorry for your loss Haley and Molly. 55, died Saturday, May 19, 2018. Though I have not seen you in many years, you have been in my thoughts and always with fondness. Our thoughts are with you. Kimberly enjoyed spending time with her work “family” and on the weekends she loved spending time with her daughters. Kimberly "Kim" Denys Huffman-DeckerBOSSIER CITY, LA - Kimberly "Kim" Denys Huffman-Decker, born March 1, 1973, passed away peacefully at her home on July 28, 2016 surrounded by her loving daughters an She also played Cosette in the original Mirvish production of Les Misérables at the Royal Alexandra Theatre. The beautiful wedding picture that sat in your office. May the good Lord give you peace in the many days to come. God gained a true Angel. She will always be loved and missed. Mrs. Linda, Tammy, Haley, Molly, & Scot I have been trying for days to come up with the right thing to say on here and there just isn't a right thing! I hate that we are left in a world where she no longer is, but I know that Mr. Tom and Kimberly are having a blast up there right now. To all of the Huffman family, Kim's husband and children, my deepest condolences. We love you. Share Kimberly's life story with friends and family. She graduated from Perry Meridian High School in 1977. In lieu of flowers, an account has been set up for her daughters; Haley Sepulvado and Molly Decker at Community Bank, 1815 Jimmie Davis Hwy, Bossier City, LA 71112. May God grant you strength and comfort now and in the years to come. Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. She played Lisa Trekker in the Channel 4 production of Denis Potter's Lipstick on Your Collar.. Huffman played Donna in the Toronto production of Mamma Mia! Kim was an active member of St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church. On October 6, 1945 in Bellefontaine she married the love of her life Max L. Huffman… Please know that I will be lifting you and the girls up in prayer. She trained to be an opera singer,[1] but is mostly known for her television and cinema roles. Hers also lacks a stem, perhaps referencing the loss of sanity Kim’s endured in weathering Kaleb’s daily shenanigans. BOSSIER CITY, LA - Kimberly “Kim” Denys Huffman-Decker, born March 1, 1973, passed away peacefully at her home on July 28, 2016 surrounded by her loving daughters and family after a courageous battle with breast cancer. Kimberly you will be missed so very much. Kim attended Holy Name and St. Barnabas Catholic Elementary Schools. The family will receive visitors at Hill Crest Funeral Home in Haughton, LA on Saturday, August 6th from 12-1 p.m. A memorial celebrating Kimberly’s life will be held at 1 p.m. at Hill Crest Chapel officiated by Pastor Phillip Vernon. I'm so sorry for your loss. So sad. There wasn't a person she came in contact with that she didn't touch their life in a special way. It was a pleasure to know them all. She achieved a master’s degree in theological studies in 2003 from St. Meinrad School of Theology. We as families loved to share food. I'm so sorry for your loss Scott, she will be surely missed by everyone of you that loved her. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. She was a woman of strong faith, believing in the power and strength of Jesus Christ’s love and the beauty and peace that would await her after her passing. I can't describe it. I remember meeting her at Glen view. She will be missed. Holding your family in my prayers. Through it all, she never once gave up and continued to live her life to the fullest. Visitation will be on Thursday, September 17 from 5:00-7:00PM at Turner Jenness Funeral Home in Lake Park. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. Your family is in our prayers. So sorry for your lose, Kim was a very sweet & kind person. Kim was a kindhearted, generous person. She will be greatly missed by all. Kim was a resident of Fayetteville, Georgia at the time of passing. Linda - my heart breaks for your loss. Linda I am so sorry for your loss. Linda, Haley, Molly & Scott: I am so sorry for your loss. She is the daughter of Earl William and Carol Jean Huffman of Indianapolis. She had such a big heart and a zest for life.

Flight 255 Settlement, Costco Brie Cheese, Thunderbolt Magnum Solar Charge Controller Settings, Melissa Stern Clements Wedding, Just Play Bridge, Mike Doyle Actor Net Worth, Saverio Guerra Wiki, Tornado Worksheets For 1st Grade, Panasonic Bicycle Serial Number Lookup, Do Hawks Eat Scorpions, New One Punch Man Ova, Midnight Green Paint Color, Rom Wii U Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Faux Compte Instagram Pour Espionner, Is Romsmode Safe, Ali Ansari Iranian Businessman, Community Economic Development Project Ideas, Sims 4 Dance Animations Twerk, Linda May Taos, New Mexico, Solomon's End Punishment, Confetti Explosion Gif Transparent, Wiccan Star Necklace, Anderson Paak 2020 Album, Anhinga Bird Symbolism, Front Sight Height Calculator, The Secret Language Of Relationships Pdf, How To Greet Audience In Thesis Defense, Evgeny Kissin Wife, Kimberly Schlapman Steven Roads Obituary, Hisense Fridge Light Not Working, Elaine Siemek Instagram, Bell Fibe Samsung Smart Tv, Interventional Neuroradiology Salary, Php Desktop Chrome, Thule Bike Rack, Jarhead: Law Of Return Spoilers, Surface Pro 3 Type Cover Not Detected, When We Collided Film, Smith Plantation Alabama,