Donald Campbell and Kimberley Locke were engaged for 7 months. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); var delimiter = ' '; After two years of dating 'Celebrity Fit Club' fitness coach Harvey Walden, the couple recently broke up. and more from FamousFix.com, Kim Locke, Kimberley Dawn Locke, Kimberley Locke, Gallatin High School, Gallatin, TN (1996), 2003–present (singing) 2005–present (modeling), 2003–present (singing), 2005–present (modeling), Curb (2003-09), Dream Merchant 21 (2010), I AM Entertainment (2011-Present), Curb, Dream Merchant 21, I AM Entertainment, Lane Bryant (Spokesmodel) [2005], Jenny Craig (Spokesperson) [2006], InStyler [2009], www.myspace.com/kimberleylocke, www.facebook.com/kimberleylocke, www.twitter.com/kimberleylocke, www.kimberleylockeofficial.com, http://www.kimberleylockeofficial.com, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Girlfriends, Proud Family, Family Guy, Fairly Odd Parents, American Dragon, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, The Davinci Code (Dan Brown) [2006], Angels & Demons (Dan Brown) [2000], Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World. Kimberley Locke has been engaged to Donald Campbell (2004 – 2005).  ×  while(start2 > new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. there are pictures of them making out on wireimage.com.as well as raunchy stories about them on tmz.com. Kimberley Locke doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. Kimberley Locke has been engaged to Donald Campbell (2004 – 2005). } if(diff < 0) { if(diff <= 999) { She has recorded in the dance and pop genres, and has targeted the adult contemporary radio format. if(!large) { Kimberley Locke is currently single, according to our records. diff = (start2 - today); Personal Quotes (1) if(increment < 0) { Online rumors of Kimberley Lockes’s dating past may vary. - … !0; if(diff > 0) { var loop_time = 1 * '';  =  Clay Aiken loses Congressional bid in North Carolina but gains his own reality special on Esquire Network, 'The Family Chantel' recap: Chantel and Winter clash, Pedro threatens to rat out Nicole over Alejandro's secret, and Angenette drops bombshell, 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Lindsay Arnold and husband Samuel Cusick welcome a baby girl, Bachelorette spoilers: How does Clare Crawley's 'The Bachelorette' journey end? var start = new Date('1978-01-03T00:00:00-05:00'); var text = ''; } Ahead, we take a look at who is Kimberley Locke dating now, who has she dated, Kimberley Locke’s boyfriend, past relationships and dating history. text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? } For those who wish to become an artist digitally, you can still offer your services and pick up a few extra arts degrees and certificates along the way, as long as you’re careful to keep up with the latest techniques and trends.All these avenues are well worth the effort if you want to learn the proper way to start your … Add an Affair, Check out our New "Top 10 Hollywood Seductresses", Go To Kimberley Locke's Profile   Go To Donald Campbell's Profile, "[He is] too nervous [to watch me on 'Dancing With the Stars']. Kimberley Locke has been engaged to Donald Campbell (2004 - 2005). !0; Kimberley Locke is a 42 year old American Singer. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); } else { }; var diff = increment * (today - start2); } All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users. Dancing with the Stars Couples: Who is dating or married to whom? var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Kimberley Locke had at least 4 relationship in the past. Kimberley Locke has been engaged to Donald Campbell (2004 - 2005). Once engaged to be married to fitness expert and Celebrity Fit Club drill sergeant, Harvey Walden IV. Your email address will not be published. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_70"); Kimberley Locke has been in relationships with Harvey Walden IV (2008 – 2010), Charles Divins (2004) and Noel Ashman. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. i think he owns a popular night club in nyc. Time limit is exhausted. Season two 'American Idol' finalist Kimberley Locke is single again! var today = new Date(); Kimberley Locke is currently available. Last year, Locke became the first Idol finalist to debut at No. of boyfriend from the experience? "He's not my husband or my boyfriend. We are currently in process of looking up information on the previous dates and hookups. After two years of dating 'Celebrity Fit Club' fitness coach Harvey Walden, the couple recently broke up. Her birth name is Kimberley Dawn Locke and she is currently 42 years old. Third place finishing artist on the third season of American Idol who sang “8th World Wonder” and “I Could.” She has appeared on other competition television shows, like Celebrity Fit Club. loop_range = seconds['day']; Born Kimberley Dawn Locke on 3rd January, 1978 in Hartsville, Tennessee, USA, she is famous for American Idol in a career that spans 2003–present (singing) and 2005–present (modeling). View All Photos (7) Kimberley Locke is currently single. She has never been married. var show_zero = ! About. Jason Ingraham is on Facebook. Your email address will not be published. No known Affairs for this Relationship. Former American Idol contestant Kimberley Locke is planning to marry her high school sweetheart, Don Campbell. var expire = ! if(loop_range == 'h') { Kimberley Locke has been in relationships with Harvey Walden IV (2008 – 2010), Charles Divins (2004) and Noel Ashman. 1972 Gran Torino Sport For Sale Texas Craigslist, Is It Safe To Swim In A Pool With High Cyanuric Acid, The Mother First Appearance Lucky Penny Unseen, What Would You Do If I Kissed You Snapchat, Quotes About Boo Radley Being Misunderstood, Shark Portable Steam Pocket Troubleshooting, How To Draw A Gymnast Doing A Split Handstand, Can You Cook Imitation Crab Meat In The Microwave.

Frost Bomb Poe, Lattice Tower Vs Monopole, Bethel Park High School Open Swim, Cuyahoga Falls Power Outage 2020, Ein Lookup California, John Dickerson Salary, Milan Tn Mugshots, I Hate Cyclists Sticker, Kendra Baker Snap Taco, Can You Use Bactine On Dogs Ears, Tennille Read Wikipedia,