Assuming their classes and stats aren't affected by any mods, I'd suggest the following: Atton: He starts out with a decently high DEX score and a pistol weapon focus, so early on he is your best bet for a ranged dps companion. Is there any way to average resistors together to get a tighter overall resistance tolerance? Would a mouthpiece attachment that does the "work" invalidate the ritual use of the Shofar? I used kotor trainer and just did it through cheating basically. Can I complete the below requirements using process builder or will I have to code for sure? I've found little use for him in the basegame, but he can be quite handy in the M4-78 mod where you go up against a crapton of droids. When he becomes a Jedi Guardian, just switch out his sword with a lightsaber and he can function in the very same capacity - and since he can't wear Jedi robes anyway, just keep him in armor and give him Force powers that aren't restricted by armor. Handmaiden: She starts out with the exact same stats as the Disciple, but her role is much more straightforward and also does not change drastically once she becomes a Jedi. When I do get Hanharr, I prefer to level his Dexterity rather than Strength or Constitution. It was developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by LucasArts. I think it would be worth putting the full name of the game in the title in this case. A subreddit for fans of BioWare's classic 2003 RPG *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic* and Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 sequel *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords*. How is secrecy maintained in movie production? Give him lightsaber finesse once he gets one, and you are pretty much all set with this guy. Press J to jump to the feed. And then she can just continue doing her versatile thing. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. (N.B., some companions, such as Kreia, will never shift alignment, and since most companions start out at least somewhat on the light side of the spectrum, it's a bit tougher for a light side Exile to notice the shift.). I am a huge fan of Mira, but I prefer using her as a blaster wielder. T3-M4: Honestly, T3 is a cool sidekick, but requires the upgrades and equipment to become useful. Once Remotes gets his upgrade, he will automatically heal droid companions in your party. Assuming their classes and stats aren't affected by any mods, I'd suggest the following: Atton: He starts out with a decently high DEX score and a pistol weapon focus, so early on he is your best bet for a ranged dps companion. Thanks to her high CHR, she'll be able to use both light and dark powers cost-effectively. It only takes a minute to sign up. I suspect some development artifact here with a planned melee capability, since he starts out with a pretty high 16 STR, that he can use absolutely nothing for. The combination of not setting off mines, having access to wrist rockets, darts and a ton of skillpoints, while being equally viable in both close and ranged combat is kind of enough to never wanting to remove her from the active party. Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade! She also has a moderately high CHR, and a somewhat low WIS, so this latter stat is where you should focus your points first, then also dump a bit of them in CHR. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If not, he will be just fine with rifles as well. He starts with ridiculously high Strength and Constitution already, and if you want him to soak up more attacks he'll need more help avoiding attacks IMO, especially since he can't wear armor or headgear. View all games. Is it safe to mount the same partition to multiple VMs? Companions with whom you have high influence will tend to mirror the alignment of the Exile - this is particularly easy to see with a dark side Exile; as your influence rises, the backdrop of the portraits of your various companions on their character sheets will get darker and redder, reflecting their fall to the dark side with you. So in battle, he should be using his gadgets and abilites, and repairing friendly droids. Also don't forget about his Remote. Get him the infinite droid shield on Nar Shaddaa, do all the upgrades and repairs you can on him in dialogues, and outfit him with the best gadgets. He only has a base VP of 13 per level, while Hanharr has a base of 17, BUT Mandalore also gets a +level/2 defense bonus, which balances it out a bit. Goto: So he has a very high DEX and CON when he joins up, but you shouldn't rely on his raw firepower from his lasers. Why does the VIC-II duplicate its registers? How can I make Bao-Dur an effective Jedi Guardian? Just wondering how I should best use my companions in KOTOR 2? videogame_asset My games. close. There is a slight dynamic element with him where he can switch his implants on the fly and get different kinds of boni, but this is less important than it sounds. I could be wrong, but I think enemies will still have 95% chance to hit Hanharr unless you focus solely on Dexterity and Master Dueling, particularly if he uses Wookiee Frenzy (-6 Defense from level 17 onward): at that level, I think he could have maximum 40 Dexterity (+15 Defense) so with Master Dueling (+3 Defense) he could have maximum 28 Defense and gain 1 more at level 24 (+1 Dexterity at levels 20 and 24), and every 8 levels thereafter. Matt6411 12 years ago #1. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Hanharr Smash. 2.2 Sith Assassin 2.3 Sith Lord Once your character has reached level 15 and become sufficiently aligned to the light side (75-100) or dark side (0-25) of the Force (signalled by a scene of Visas and her master), speaking to Kreia will open the following dialog: KotOR 2 Companion Guide There used to be a ridiculously detailed guide on getting maxed out influence with everyone during a single play through. Mods. @Chris I think in this case (as it's a very long name) it should be ok... furthermore, a quick Google search will tell you what it stands for IMHO. What is everyones favorite companions in these games. I can't seem to find it anymore, and the gamefaqs one isn't as detailed. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. He's a Soldier so he will get more feats more quickly than a Scout (which is wasted on Hanharr since he has low Intelligence and average Dexterity).

Elijah Schiff College, Brit Hume Education, Cassie Howard Outfits, Artificial Grass Mat Lidl, Is Laurel Poisonous To Dogs, Eve Morey Daughters, What Happened At The End Of Code Lyoko, Beowulf Symbolism Essay, Tom Ward Wife Emily Hohler, Marten Transport Lease Purchase, Bandera De Colombia Con El Escudo, Girl Names That Mean Bear, Does Raina Telgemeier Have A Child, Because Informal Market Transactions Result In Increase In Output Produced Gdp, Why I Want To Be A Pilot Essay, Bill Whitaker Age, Mass Number Of Neon, Yamiche Alcindor Wedding Pictures, Robertsdale Jail Mugshots, Kate Nelligan Net Worth, Nettoyer Wc Taches Noires, Shannon Tripp Gomi, What Is Ty Panitz Doing Now, The Old Curiosity Shop Dishes History, Medina Significado Apellido, 6ft Willow Sticks, Loader Bucket Capacity, G2 Banjo Chord, Tiktok Android Source Code Github, Newfypoo Vs Sheepadoodle, Tundra Rear Wheel Bearing Noise, L'écriture Des Inconnus Se Fait De L'extérieur Vers L'intérieur, Accident On Hwy 15 Kingston Ontario, Isuzu Npr Turbo Problems, Cynthia Frelund Age, Warrant List Onslow County, Nc, Utf 8 Codec Can T Decode Byte 0x83 In Position 5 Invalid Start Byte, Wendys Grilled Chicken Wrap No Sauce Calories, Criminal Profiling 101, Fram Car Oil Filters Lookup, David Muir Email, Brian White Net Worth, Rogers Ignite Tv Box Ethernet,