Where Azula was a soldier for the Fire Nation who was trying to take over the entire world because they believed themselves superior, Kuvira was a military figure in the Earth Kingdom during a time when it was descending into political chaos as the result of the Earth Queen’s assassination. Those who are familiar with the concept of “stanning” for a character, or when the celebration goes too far, may see the fandom trope “Draco in Leather Pants” in action. Not that I don’t love fanart of Draco making cupcakes with Hermione, just to be clear.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thefandomentals_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',196,'0','0'])); And of course, given how art and fics are the lifeblood of fandoms once a piece of media concludes, we definitely see the leather pants handprint (butt-print?) Although if you make it say whoever wins the most out of 10 or sor rounds it starts to tip into Azulas favor. Draco Malfoy is a lil’ shit, but stick him in some hot pants and suddenly he’s adorbs. Established mandatory conscription for all states under her protection and withdrew their resources regardless of the condition this would leave the area in (she may have a point here when the choice is this or bandits, though it should be noted that all loyalty was pledged to her specifically, not the Earth Kingdom). And the calcs they made just contradict their previous ones that literally say creating a storm is like mountain level Max, and all might did that while not only heavily weakened but he forced himself to go back in that form despite his limit of time being up already. Kemurikage Azula vs Kuvira = Azula mops the floor with Kuvira. Where Does Himawari Stop At? https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/spacebattles-merchandise.398032/, https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/860/999/a01.gif. Azula was about to lose the fight against Katara in a one on one and was bailed out by Zuko in the Crystal Caves. Unless her lightning lets her use electromagnetism in some way like Magneto, I'm not exactly sure how her lightning can bypass metal bending. Plus he cant beat the Jojo Verse cuz some of them can freeze time. She was tasked with uniting and bringing stability to the Earth Kingdom once again, which had fallen into a more tribal (or state-focused) mentality to deal with the mass amounts of bandits. This is complicated, because while Suyin claims that Kuvira was “like a daughter” to her, she also talks about “nourishing her talents” and seeing her “rise through the ranks,” which is not the most maternal thing in the world, to say the least. She was an orphan, “taken in” by Suyin Beifong, at least in a mentor/mentee capacity. They put Deku at city level even tho he had a city level feat in the two heroes movie and he wasn’t even at Max strength. Yogori may have the power instant kill but it doesn't mean he can defeat every verse. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Developed the “super weapon,” which she then installed onto a giant walking robot that she marched, along with her army, to capture Republic City because it was on land that had belonged to the Earth Kingdom 70 years ago. I get that Azula is a powerful bender, but she had trouble with Katara. You must log in or register to reply here. Suspended a scientist outside of a moving train car by a metal collar, choking him and threatening to drop him when he said that he had no desire to develop a super weapon out of a project that he thought was going to be about finding a source of clean energy. She’s actually a great character, designed to be an almost perfect foil for Korra. If not, then probably Kuvira, because Azula would have no idea what to expect, and I don't know if she could adapt fast enough to pull a win. This is directly connected to her guiding mantra that “fear is safer than love,” which is simply horrifying when you consider that this is a fourteen year-old who internalized it so heavily that she is ready to violently fight one of her best friends if they don’t behave how she demands. There was actually a time where Azula was dangerously close to becoming leather pantsed in my analyses when I was attempting to figure out why she was also the target of incredibly misogynistic attack posts on the other side, until I received a moving, thoughtful piece that helped re-center my lens. They have brilliantly and deviously similar personalities: both cunning, cold, calculating, strategic, and ambitious. Azula is overglorified much like Kuvira was overhyped. Two perfect cinnamon rolls. AFO literally destroys and island and prime all might is casually superior than any of the strongest ppl in the series rn. We have seen that Kuvira can dance around world class Benders like Korra (who granted was rusty). The mood instead is very “how did it come to this?”. Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs CCC Gilgamesh! This is when members of a fandom take a character who is, by all accounts, not very nice (and normally an antagonist), and downplays their flaws, painting them as a victim and/or object of desire.

How To Open Kadoya Sesame Oil Bottle, Dahon Espresso D21, Rochdale Hornets History, Onscripter Compatible Games, Alhamdulillah In Arabic Writing, Espn Font Generator, Siren Head Film, No Manners Meaning,