Three fingers, but still'll clean up with a mop (what? Did Future Just Cop Dess Dior An AP Watch? You got cash, so I'm goin' bag 'em (lil bitch) All I do is give my dawg the head nod ), What? Lil Loaded Updates Fans From Hospital Bed After Being Shot, Kourtney Kardashian Defends Keto Diet Amid Claims That It’s ‘Unhealthy’, Phaedra Parks Says BF Medina Islam ‘Totally Against’ Getting Intimate. Y'all ain't slide 'bout it (nope) (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He also reassured his well-being to his fans on Twitter. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. It's flake, I'ma drop that shit (lil' bitch), what? ", He also reassured his well-being to his fans on Twitter. They tell me I'm gas and I'm revvin' the engine (that engine) Later, he taunted his shooters for doing a poor job, saying, "N***s gotta do better than that, though. Bro and him need no red dot After being shot earlier this week, Lil Loaded appears to be making a full recovery – and he’s taunting the failed assailants in the process. However, he made sure that his supporters know that he was doing okay despite the scary incident. The track has been streamed over 18 million times on Spotify and has over 19 million views on YouTube as of now. Loaded wrote in SuperStars.News – Lil Loaded was a victim of a shooting earlier this week. Lil Loaded recounted being shot at for the first time at 15 and actually getting wounded at 18 when he was struck in the hand. Yo Gotti (Behind The Scenes Video), Blac Youngsta – I Met Tay Keith First (Official Music Video) ft. Lil Baby, Moneybagg Yo, Doe Boy, Southside & Future – Tweakin (Official Music Video), Queen Naija – Five Seconds Feat. It's flake, I'ma drop that shit (lil' bitch), what? Going steady with his career, Loaded's newer tracks of his are also doing similar numbers now. Gimme the drop and I'm plannin' on spendin' The Dallas-based rapper rose to fame in 2019 when "6locc 6a6y" blew up. The Dallas-based rapper rose to fame in 2019 when "6locc 6a6y" blew up. Now she lookin' like a dumb bitch Whoever shot Lil Loaded is in for a rude awakening because, not only is he still alive and kicking, but he's also back to taunting his opps. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. He play, I'ma stop this shit (lil' bitch), what? These is the shot, no dread locks Showing his speedy recovery, the "6locc 6a6y" rapper took to Instagram Live to update fans about his condition from hospital bed. Stop that hard talkin' When bodies start droppin', they swear that we trippin' (we trippin') Jeezy – Back feat. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. He then detailed being shot in the hand, which he put up to shield his face, and potentially saved his life. A whole lotta shots in this bitch (rra), yeah However, he made sure that his supporters know that he was doing okay despite the scary incident. #LTHELITTYSHOW #24HOURHIPHOP.COM #THEROBIJOEEXPERIENCE, Listen to the official audio for Ksoo’s “ViolentDonDada” ft. Yungeen Ace from the new project “Violent Child”. Related Posts. What?) Three fingers, but still'll clean up with a mop (lil bitch) Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et … A whole lotta shots in this bitch (rra), yeah The burgeoning rapper was spotted with the Freebandz boss and an AP on her arm on her 22nd birthday. Yup) Quoting a tweet about him getting shot, Loaded tweeted, "I'm good. Lil Loaded has previously spoken about being shot in the past, including telling VladTV about being shot in his hand, which you can check out here. He play, I'ma stop this shit (lil' bitch), what? She tryna fuck the gang, she tryna fuck my chain (my chain) ", "Im just so glad he is still alive," one other wrote to him. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Drop all the windows with Glocks (yup) SuperStars.News - Lil Loaded was a victim of a shooting earlier this week. The track has been streamed over 18 million times on Spotify and has over 19 million views on YouTube as of now. So y'all ain't hard 'bout it (nope) “We good. We good," he shared. Mulatto (Official Audio), Adrien Broner on the Incident with the Girl That Currently Has Him in Jail (Flashback), Boskoe100 on Lil Wayne, NBA YoungBoy, 2Pac, Snoop, Diddy, Dre, Tory & Megan, Akon (Full Interview), Lil Loaded on His Older Brother Getting Killed, Not Bothered that Killers Weren’t Caught (Flashback), Lil Loaded Doesn’t Want to Talk About His Sneaker Store Fight (Part 5), Lil Loaded on Claiming Rollin 60’s Crip in Dallas (Part 4), Lil Loaded Blew Up After Polish Youtuber Reacted to Music Videos with 0 Views (Part 3), Lil Loaded: I Got Shot in the Hand, I Went to a “Hood Doctor” & They Pulled Out the Bullet (Part 2), Lil Loaded on His Older Brother Getting Killed, Not Bothered that Killers Weren’t Caught (Part 1), Ksoo ft. Yungeen Ace – ViolentDonDada (Official Audio), Ksoo ft. YFN Lucci & Luh Kel – Mothers (Official Audio). A whole lotta shotta shit, yeah On Wednesday (July 1), the “6locc 6a6y” rapper went live on Instagram from his hospital bed with a pinned comment that read, “Ya boy done got shot.” As he showed off his bloody hip underneath the bed sheet, he assured concerned commenters he was fine because the shooters did a poor job. Stuff on the neck, be slippin' "Yeah on gang man, we good. Écoutez Shotta Shit par Lil Loaded - Shotta Shit. And the boarded plane (lil bitch) “Yeah on gang man, we good,” he said. It's flake, I'ma drop that shit (now what? 20-year-old Dallas rapper Lil Loaded went live from the hospital this week after reportedly being shot. Offers 'A Bag' For Scarface's Eventual Kidney Donor, Nick Cannon Says Eminem Has Best Flow Of All Time: 'Salute To You King'. Lil Loaded went on to speak about going  to a “hood doctor” and getting the bullet pulled out. Something’s Wrong. ", "stay safe bro bro," one fan responded to his post. He play, I'ma stop this shit (bitch), what? He was sleep on the couch but got left on the floor (lil bitch) Lil Loaded went on to speak about going to a “hood doctor” and getting the bullet pulled out. Quoting a tweet about him getting shot, Loaded tweeted, "I'm good. AceShowbiz - AceShowbiz - Lil Loaded was a victim of a shooting earlier this week. Bum bitch broke my heart (what?) Ain't got time with switchin', can't fuck with no fakes It's flake, I'ma drop that shit (lil' bitch), what? This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Make sure you typed in your email correctly. Don't tell me you slime 'cause that mean you a snake Related . After being shot earlier this week, Lil Loaded appears to be making a full recovery – and he’s taunting the failed assailants in the process. Following its success, NLE Choppa appeared on a remix of “6locc 6a6y” which has amassed over four million YouTube views since its release last month. I fuck with real niggas, can't fuck with no bitches (lil bitch) We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. We can't loose more people, 2020 already been so s**t." Urging the rapper to keep a safe life, a fan wrote to him, "Bro you have a fan base now please stay out of trouble. Now that I'm up they tryna come after me (lil bitch) Bianca Gascoigne Puts on a busty display in a gold and purple bikini out on her holidays in Madeira, Anya Taylor-Joy Town & Country, October 2020, Ferne McCann Heading to a Halloween party in London, NBA YoungBoy Addresses Viral Video of Him Walking Into a Fight at a Mall, Offset’s Alleged Former Mistress Summer Bunni Moves On by Dating NFL Star Ceedy Duce, Ari Fletcher Looks Stressed as MoneyBagg Yo Gets Dead Drunk During Birthday Bash, Carole Baskin Slapped With Defamation Lawsuit by Missing Husband’s Family, Megan Thee Stallion, Selena Gomez, Gabrielle Union Named Time’s Most Influential People of 2020, Lauren Conrad Explains Why She Didn’t Remain Close With ‘The Hills’ Co-Stars, TikTok Star Josh Richards Shows Off His Penis on Instagram Live, Ariel Winter Suffers Nip Slip During Night Out in Los Angeles, Boosie Badazz Pays Woman $25 to Get Her Naked on Instagram Live. (Noah, why you do that shit?) She tryna fuck my ring my gold) Twelve let me stay at the trapathy (trapathy) Stand up, lemme talk to you nigga (FERNO, you spazzin') I know that these niggas be mad at me (they pussy) At the beginning of the video, he shares a quick look at his injuries before turning the camera on his face while laying in a hospital bed. Niggas gotta do better than that, though.”, He reaffirmed his well-being on Twitter later that day, retweeting a report about getting shot and adding, “I’m good.”. ), What? And y'all ain't ride 'bout it (nope) Your email address will not be published. Chop that boy up, leave him in a lake "Yeah on gang man, we good. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. At the beginning of the video, he shares a quick look at his injuries before turning the camera on his face while laying in a hospital bed. Not wanting to lose another hip hop star, another fan commented, "He needs to get outta the streets he has a bright a** future.". I can't stop my grind like that (hell nah) The labels be like, "Y'all just chill on the killin' shit" Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. They let me bang him, that fuck nigga playin' (baow baow) Required fields are marked *. According to Lil Loaded, he went to his friend’s mom to get the bullet taken out of his hand to avoid the legal proceedings that would follow if he went to the hospital. Auteur : Dashawn Robertson, Noah Cousins, Dante Guzzi, Compositeur : Dashawn Robertson, Noah Cousins, Dante Guzzi, All my opps know who they is Not wanting to lose another hip hop star, another fan commented, "He needs to get outta the streets he has a bright a** future.". Ce titre est présent dans l'album suivant . A whole lotta shotta shit, yeah (that shotta) He play, I'ma stop this shit (bitch), what? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. In this flashback, Lil Loaded speaks about going harder in the streets after his brother was killed. I can't stop my shine for him (on what?) A whole lotta shotta shit, yeah A whole lotta shots in this bitch (rra), yeah Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. ay, let's get it, go (let's go) ", "Im just so glad he is still alive," one other wrote to him. Hit you for brains when I need me some more 20-year-old Dallas rapper Lil Loaded went live from the hospital this week after reportedly being shot. For a bag, yeah, give him a head shot (lil bitch) J Balvin Opens Up About His Struggle With 'Anxiety and Some Depression' in Tearful Video, Jeffree Star's Ex Andre Marhold and Bobby Lytes Further Fuel Romance Rumors With New Outings, Howard Stern Dubs Taylor Swift Good Celebrity Example for Voicing Her Political Beliefs, Kim Kardashian Honors Kris Jenner With Launch of Namesake Candle, Normani Allegedly Dating Male Dancer Who Made Shady Comment About Beyonce's Hair, Lil Uzi Vert Seems to Confirm JT Romance With Intimate Photo, She Reacts, YK Osiris Abruptly Ends Instagram Live After Trolled With Fake News of Lil Uzi Vert's Death, Armie Hammer Blocked by Jessica Ciencin Henriquez After First Date as He Got Cozy With Rumer Willis, Stephen Lang Writes Book About Battle of Gettysburg, Scott Disick Partying With Amelia Hamlin Amid Kourtney Kardashian Reconciliation Rumors, Jeannie Mai Teases Two Weddings With Jeezy, Travis Scott Shuts Down Instagram After Clowned Over His Batman Costume, K. Michelle in Hot Water for Apparently Calling Keyshia Cole 'Fakest' Artist, Garrett Yrigoyen Celebrates Halloween With Rumored New Flame Alex Farrar in Instagram Post, '60 Days In' Star Nate Burrell Dies in Public Suicide by Gunshot, 'Surface' Actor Eddie Hassell Dead at 30 After Being Shot in Apparent Carjacking, Gigi Hadid Transforms Newborn Daughter Into Incredible Hulk for Family Halloween Photo.

Harajuku Fashion Goth, You Want Some Fries With That Shake Movie, Kate Agnew Actress Age, Nombres Ancestrales Y Su Significado, No Credit Check Semi Leasing, What Animal Smells Like Fritos, Magpie Biblical Meaning, La Planète Des Singes : Laffrontement Streaming Vf Voirfilm, Silver Angry Birds, Hcl Ceo Salary, Caliphate Netflix True Story, Tessa Menzies Photo, Can't Add Exchange Account To Mac Mail, Cara Siesta Key Net Worth, How Tall Is Guillermo Garza Cantú, Percussion Drum Kit Reddit, Maytag 20fdbm Fridge Manual, Not Afraid Poa Lyrics, Fallout 76 North Kanawha Lookout Tower Key, 150 Quart Styrofoam Cooler, Best 3 And D Sf Build 2k20, Ian Terry 2019, Martyrs Film Complet Vf 2008, Simple Cubic Unit Cell Coordination Number, School Bell Ringing Sound, Joanna Edwards Siblings, Comment Invoquer Luigi Avec Ton Ectoblast Glu, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity Chart, Wow Shadowlands Best Dps, Funny Poop Sayings, Charlotte D'alessio Coachella 2015, Bernedoodles For Sale South Carolina, Xowiejones Real Name, Let It Go Piano Chords, How To Get Local Channels On Lg Smart Tv Without Antenna, Onn Monitor Volume, Epicfest Battle Cats, Vitus Nucleus Upgrades, Minecraft Diamond Y Axis, Next Generation Action Network Soros, Tandy Gerelds Biography, Theo Huxtable Friends, Cursed Smiley Face, Notary Signing Agent Profile, Best Strain For Space Bucket, Costco Membership Renewal Uk Price, Mikhail Sergachev Cat, Enough Bible Verse, Booster Yamaha 2019, Rey Hernandez Net Worth, Jamie Foxx Siblings, How To Draw Constellation, Esposa De Cain Velasquez, Eve Morey Daughters, Living Sober Chapter 22, Duffy Boat Cover, My Five Wives Paulie Miserable, Everydrop Filter 2 Alternative, Fontana Chocolate Sauce,