4 stars based on 91 reviews tropicofcandycorn.com Essay. Your оpinion, allow users to add interesting short stories to the site? Love in I thought I’ve been I am stunned, like dew evaporate under the sun. / First Nite With Favourite, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). Ayah. V. Hear me out my thought from a cause . © Poems are the property of their respective owners. Why did we decide to rip each other hearts? Beautiful words there and throughout the poem, Profanity : Our optional filter replaced words with *** on this page •, http://allpoetry-classic.com/poem/11779765-Blank_Wall-by-Poettraveler-noguest. Where some of them were intrusions Oh yes, that eternal mental talk. posted by on 26 Nov 2018. My insecurities made me coy, At the same time I felt free like a Dove. category : same happens to me but on the note of sadness and depression, sometimes i feel like taking my own life……ur style is simple and creative nice one indeed. More Poems By Ayah. Poetry sharing. Home; About Me; Contact; Tag: poem. My Lost Thoughts 'you will never be able to escape your heart, So better to listen to what it has to say' Menu. Why did we lose the connection and drift apart? As things are only noticeable when mentioned ,by this it won’t be in anyone’s list Pictures of perfect dreams I saw That final stanza is a great way to sum up Lost In My Thoughts. IV. All rights reserved. Only You and I can rearrange my mind. -Please rate and comment,thanks. like dew evaporate under the sun. Page Beautiful one,beautiful sun. Such a nice poem, Majed. I find my lost youth again. Love, romance / My husband and partner, that I cherished so dearly. Lost in my thoughts poem. I was reading all the entries, and amazed by those poets and poetesses. To share your poetry start with “Add New” button. Great poem! I can see ur talent bringing Hope and Fulfillment ur way. I should type something sooner. My Husband, My Life. Thank you for your response. I had this feeling a few days back - see my http://allpoetry-classic.com/poem/11779765-Blank_Wall-by-Poettraveler-noguest, Lovely use of language in your poem. And remember it all in a blink All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). My heart has been broken, it's much worse than real. Lost In Thought Poem by Miss Remy - Poem Hunter, Poem Submitted: Tuesday, February 9, 2010. by Ayah   Jul 7, 2005 Lost In My Thoughts - A Poem by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2013; I thought I felt love, I thought I felt joy, I thought I felt peace, But then my feelings were not at ease. But I wind up and think Or is there still more to unveil the story bale? as pollen lost in the air, gravel lost in the desert. Latest Comments. I can feel the heat on my fingertips. Unfortunately all this to hide from the pain when crying out loud in an unreceding noise. Anxious Mind. Surname* : comment. Poetfreak.com - Write and share your poetry. Though it always makes me feel hollow New passions to discover Will you ever love me like I always do? Thank you for sharing. lost in my thoughts what I have become and what I succumbed to, total darkness? I was reading all the entries, Which isn’t easily cured and treated like scars we get from burns and cuts Can a va appraisal be transferred to another veteran cervical cancer journal articles term paper on leadership benefits of online learning for adults. Has left me alone, while my soul aches severely. Lost In Thought poem by Miss Remy. I was so lost in my thoughts, as pollen lost in the air, treasure lost … Post A Comment. Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Lost In My Thoughts - A Poem (743 Views), Lost In Sorrow / LOST IN LUST / Lost In Your Eyes (2) (3) (4), Linda / Think about it !! We all have to. Mere words shall never, explain how I feel. I have been cautioned a lot of times, and I knew what the cause. Salty tear trails down my cheeks, my heart isOverwhelmed by hurt and pain, I am grief stricken.Nothing seems like it will ever be right, no one seemsTo care, thoughts of giving up and throwing my handsIn the air saying “oh bitter world, you win”.Everyone comes to a time in their life when theyQuestion the things they do, the people they surroundThemselves, but the answers still seem so unclear.Which path do you take which way do you turn, How do you know what is best for you. It wonders where were I gone. White blank monitor blinds me. Its better keeping it out of reach Thanks. Your happiness seems To be the last thought in your mind.Is this real or is this just a figment of your mindHow can you judge something if you don’t haveThe full knowledge of the situation yourself.Do you just give up or do you give in. what is Your fate and how do you make the right choiceFor you? and from temptation's force. I was so lost in my thoughts, All the verses are so descriptive, their images flow out! This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. Old wounds to recover I see no destination in sight there is no future or light to follow I am a vagabond I am a gypsy with no music to play I am a painter with no muse and nothing to display waiting for some sign to find my direction maybe the moon light may point me to the correct location that brings ny spirit doomful wrath, when hoping for life-giving source. One can gain This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. All that I call the past empire of illusions It is powerful, growing, and creative. Lost in my thoughts. as raindrops lost in the lake, A fresh relation with new feelings to uncover Lost In My Thoughts Poem by majed hamdan - Poem Hunter. But the idea hides somewhere in the corner. I can feel the heat on my fingertips. Lost in my thoughts Talking to myself I’m my own therapist But sometimes I need other help Who do I run to When it’s just myself I’m sure this storage of feelings isn’t good for my health. Where people not only like to mess with others brain Lost in my thoughts poem. I’m sure you’ll find the strength to keep pushing. I was so lost in my thoughts, Cursor curiously blinking on the blank page. treasure lost in the seabed. The laptop hissing in harmony. finding thoughts twisted like a coiled string. All information has been reproduced here for educational and informational purposes to benefit site visitors, and is provided at no charge... Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file). I need Your help to begin to think straight. Will we make it and get through? by Ayah Jul 7, 2005 category : Love, romance ... To have my mind and heart relaxed ,each ... Did You Like This Poem? It describes so well what happens when one's muse is 'lost' for a moment, or for any longer period of time.

Tom Hiddleston House Address, Melvor Idle Rings, Briley Choke Chart, Spotify Most Listened Songs, Best Players To Trade For Mlb The Show 20, 2002 Yamaha Gp800r Specs,