His is more mature than Sun oh and his lifestyle is closer to Jojo’s one. I am the opposite. That's it? But though Jojo and Sun-oh are in a relationship, she grows increasingly insecure, confiding in her unpopular classmate Cheong Duk Gu (Lee Jae-eung). Still, she enjoys every chance to put her music and musical theater knowledge to good use, particularly when it intersects with her love of superhero movies.Beyond that, Molly spends her free time reading young adult and romance novels, rooting for the New York Rangers hockey team (LGR!) We Miss Teamiplier — What Ever Happened to Them. the writer should at least make her character a bit better. SunOh, creepy and clingy & too high self-esteem. Instead, she'll have to sort through her feelings and make the decision on her own. To please us all and make it more engaging, I hope they create two alternative endings and make us guess which one is real..good idea?? This causes some trouble for Jojo when she's in high school because, while both Sun-oh and Hye-yeong are interested in her, the latter gives her up for his friend when he sees Jojo ring Sun-oh's Love Alarm. While this advanced technology certainly comes in handy for people too shy to make their feelings known, it also causes a few problems. i watched the drama last night and i just feel bad for the two guys, especially sun-oh. Love Alarm director Lee Na-jeong spoke with Hype about the possibility of a Season 2. We regret but then we learn to grow as individuals. Since the app syncs with the user's heart, it's impossible to hide your feelings. I may sound like im over reacting and I do think im overreacting but the webtoon made me so disappointed. But if, like we suspect, Love Alarm 2.0 can be wrong, then Jojo may end up with the wrong man because of the app's fallacy. Hope Sun ho's new gf realises she deserves love without having to beg. Please tell me there's Season 2 coming soon. i developed a dislike with the female character as i watched the drama. He deserves someone who will love him back, and it would also be sad if they lose their brotherhood because of a girl. Or, Hye-yeong could use it to determine whether Jojo will ever love him - though that seems unlikely considering he's one of the few characters determined to live without Love Alarm's influence. You can now stream Love Alarm on Netflix. After all, he gets his heart broken by Jojo's cousin Park Gul-mi (Go Min-si), which is how he becomes friends with Jojo and why he gives her the shield. Her cousin needs to grow up, eat some humble pie and learn to be responsible. Jojo uses the shield to break up with Sun-oh, convincing him she no longer has feelings for him. It’ll be able to tell you who will ring whose Love Alarm, and who won’t ring whose Love Alarm." Considering he also created the shield tech for Jojo, it's not a stretch to see how he might instead put his efforts behind protesting the app he created - especially when it's become so ingratiated in Korean society. Now, we dive into what this ending means for Jojo and a potential Love Alarm season 2. To do this, her character needs to own up about the lock. MAJOR SPOILERS ahead for Love Alarm season 1. MAJOR SPOILERS ahead for Love Alarm season 1. I hope Sun ho finally realises that Jojo never stopped loving him, and that it was a tech lock. Maybe she and her mum can find healing and become more decent human beings together! The new feature could also directly impact Sun-oh's relationship with Yook-ji, since 2.0 would finally be able to tell her whether Sun-oh will ever ring her Love Alarm. Unfortunately, the K-drama leaves audiences hanging on a major cliffhanger and we are left in the dark on who Jojo will choose to date. But that still leaves Sun-oh. and going out to brunch. Eventually confronted by both guys, Jojo is forced to make a decision when her Love Alarm app rings, leaving Hye-young and Sun-oh standing on opposite sides of her. I kind of liked the ending being Hye-Yeong as the end game because it deviated away from the typical Korean endings where the first guy she falls in love with, she ends up with. In the four years since Love Alarm launched, it's changed the world, specifically regarding how people confess their feelings for one another. She needs to move out of her aunt's! However, if that were actually the case, she'd have said that, rather than say he disappeared. Both men ring her Love Alarm, but she's unable to ring either of theirs. Will 'Hyperdrive' Be Racing Back Into Our Lives for Season 2? I thought the webtoon is not yet finished. Unfortunately, she is stuck between two men, Hye-young and Sun-oh, who still love her. Jojo and Hye-young are strictly coworkers, but he's hiding a massive crush on his classmate. Love Alarm is so integral to Korean culture that there are movies about it, self-help books to get more people to ring your Love Alarm, and it's even become part of wedding ceremonies. We know Jojo loved him when they were together in high school and it was her fear of her feelings that caused her to download the shield for her Love Alarm and break up with Sun-oh. Fans will just have to tune in to Netflix's Love Alarm season 2 to find out. Although we don't know whether Jojo would still ring Sun-oh's Love Alarm four years later because of the shield, he's convinced she still has feelings for him - and never stopped. I finished watching s1 and went to read the webtoon although I don't understand Korean n now I am very conflicted. THIS is not healthy for me and I will stop thinking about it but honestly HONESTLY I hated the ending in webtoon. The Korean rom-com is the first of its kind on the streaming network and fans are already obsessed with the three main leads: Jojo, Hye-young, and Sun-oh. Previously, she’s written entertainment news for Bustle and had personal essays published on HelloGiggles and Femsplain.A graduate of Ithaca College’s Journalism program, Molly originally planned to be a music journalist before moving into entertainment journalism after spending so much of her downtime binge-watching all manner of movies and TV during her formative years. Press J to jump to the feed. 4.instead of making it right with sun-oh, she again became selfish by setting an eye on his bestfriend despite him warning her to stay away from hyeyeong, continuously hurting sun-oh and potentially hurting hyeyeong, i get that she suffered a lot, but i think she's a selfish character. I always question why people roots for Sun-oh aside from superficial reasons. It's possible that Duk Gu reinvented himself after, as Jojo describes in an earlier episode in voiceover, he disappears without a trace, becoming Brian Chon in order to distance himself from his embarrassing high school experiences. She should gain independence as part of her move towards being more genuine and empowered. Posted by 1 year ago. she only thought of herself and didn't consider sun-oh's feelings. I just finished season1 of the netflix adaptation and cant wait for season2. Netflix's Love Alarm season 1 ending is a cliffhanger; we break down what Love Alarm 2.0 is and what it means for who Jojo will end up with. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Feel free to discuss webtoon series and chapters as well as collaborate with other artists and writers to make your own webtoon. As for how Duk Gu becomes a member of the Anti-Love Alarm movement, it makes sense for him to grow to hate his own creation, considering the heartbreak it brought him. Since Duk Gu isn't introduced as the developer of Love Alarm at the 2.0 presentation and he's instead leading a protest outside, we can presume he doesn't have anything to do with the new feature and hasn't had anything to do with the app for some time. Some things are left unsaid, for as a close friend like him that understood Hye likes Jojo, he still went against him. Enter his BFF Sun-oh, who immediately falls in love with the protagonist. Question. At first, they determine to let Jojo choose between them, using her Love Alarm as the deciding factor. Based on the Love Alarm webtoon created by Chon Kye-young, season 1 of the K-drama (Korean drama) introduces Jojo and two boys who are both interested in her: the former model and new kid at her high school Hwang Sun-oh (Song Kang) and his childhood best friend Lee Hye-yeong (Jung Ga-ram). There's another key character in the Love Alarm season 1 finale whose identity remains shrouded in mystery, even after the episode ends: the man in the Anti-Love Alarm van. To be honest, the very first impression of SunOh in … So, essentially Love Alarm 2.0 uses data to predict how a person's feelings for someone else will develop, whether or not they'll fall in love with someone. Every korean drama I've watched is always about the girl being with the first guy who treated her well. However, it's much more likely that hiding whether Brian is Duk Gu is setting up for a twist in season 2. On the surface, Jojo and Sun oh seem different - two worlds apart - but at their core, free of material toppings like fame, wealth, etc., they're more alike - selfish, vulnerable, imperfect. But when Jojo rings Sun-oh's Love Alarm, Hye-yeong bows out. Does anyone know who Jojo ends up with in the webtoon? He is an entitled jerk for doing that to Hye in the 1st place. But if that's the case, the question becomes what happened to the real developer, Duk Gu, and why he wasn't publicly revealed as the creator of Love Alarm. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There are many ways the Love Alarm 2.0 new feature could impact the romantic storylines in Love Alarm, especially when it's unclear just how accurate it really is. LOVE ALARM: FULL THROTTLE Novel Online. He gives her a unique shield for her Love Alarm that makes it so she can't ring anyone's alarm, but the shield can only be removed by the app's developer. But there's a dark side to it, as we see when a group of Koreans who've never had their Love Alarm rung die by suicide in a public park. Years passed and they meet when Jojo drunk dialed him. In the Love Alarm season 1 finale, Jojo is determined not to hide from her feelings anymore and get the shield removed from her app. usually I love plot twists but not when the writer messes with ma boy sun oh. At the start of the Love Alarm 2.0 presentation, a woman named Lee Seon-yeong, the CSO of Love Alarm's C&C department, reveals the developer of the app to be someone named Brian Chon. There's also an Anti-Love Alarm movement that protests the app, and this group shows up to protest outside the Love Alarm 2.0 presentation. Duk Gu wasn't involved in creating it, and rather than being based on whatever infallible method he created for the app to determine the user's feelings, it's based on data that predicts feelings, but predictions can be wrong. I think it would be cliche for her to end up with Sun Oh. He never really knew her - it was extreme infatuation and if he weren't portrayed as kind, sweet and gentle, he'd be stalker material, lol. her inferiority complex and pressure from peers made her breakup with him in an unfair matter.

Bakery Theme Ideas, Manual Ford Fiesta, Toyo Proxes 4 Plus 245/45r20, The Platform Movie, Toyo Extensa A/s 205/55r16 Review, Daikin Air Cooled Chiller Catalogue,