Unable to add item to List. Luhr-Jensen has been a staple of fishing in the Northwest and Great Lakes for over 80 years. If you believe this is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, please click the "Report" button below. Tackle & Gear For All Species !! Cart and Checkout FREE Shipping. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.

WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. See Tech Report #11: Lake Trolling Thin-Blade Spoons for Trout, Tech Report #5 Lake Trolling Trout Techniques. Since then I have tried several colors. Please try again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don't be in a hurry to set the hook before the bite, after the trout smack the lure to "wound" it. My Account () Account. In the world of trout fishing, if there ever was an "America's Lure" it may very well be the Super Duper. The Super Duper is an original in the fishing lure market, carrying a storied past as one of the most popular lures of all time. The effectiveness of the Super Duper hasn't diminished, the basic shape and seductive action are still appreciated by anglers all over the world. Switch between copper redhead and fire prism. Luhr-Jensen trout, kokanee, salmon, steelhead, bass and walleye fishing lures include decades of earned knowledge in every design. 80 trout so far this season. SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Features: The Luhr-Jensen Super Duper Spoon is a classic fishing spoon with a unique design. luhr: super duper: luhr: nickel / red head: brass / red head: nickel / silver prism: brass / gold prism: rainbow trout: brown trout: luhr: super duper 502 - 1/10 oz.

Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020. Its unconventional "U" shaped design catches water and creates a swimming action game fish find irresistible.

Gift Cards. The Super Duper is an original in the fishing lure market, carrying a storied past as one of the most popular lures of all time. Equally effective cast or trolled on light line, the Super Duper will take trout, bass and panfish. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2017, great lure, but the cost is double compared to other retailers. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. These lures are equally effective for lake trout, bass, and panfish whether cast or trolled on light line. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews.

Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the. Luhr-Jensen trout, kokanee, salmon, steelhead, bass and walleye fishing lures include decades of earned knowledge in every design. This will remove this review from this product. These lures are equally effective for lake trout, bass, and panfish whether cast or trolled on light line. A large selection of high quality finishes assures the Super Duper will perform on your local waters. For more information visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. From trolling and casting spoons, to spinners and crank baits, Luhr-Jensen fishing lures and accessories have defined angler success since 1932. Luhr-Jensen Super Duper. You will be notified when they are back in stock. If you want this for yourself, buy it. Luhr-Jensen trout, kokanee, salmon, steelhead, bass and walleye fishing lures include decades of earned knowledge in every design. The Super Duper is an original in the fishing lure market, carrying a …

We do not currently have the quantity you desire in stock. Sign Out. LotFancy Fishing Lures, 30 PCS Spinner Baits for Bass Perch Pike Walleye Trout Salm... Dr.Fish 60 Fishing Lures Kit with 5 Tackle Boxes Spinner Baits Soft Plastic Swimbai... Bass Spinnerbait,6 Pcs Fishing Lures Spinner Baits,Fishing Hard Spinner Lures, Bass... attwood 14190-7 Water-Resistant Portable Clamp-On LED Light Kit with Marine Gray Fi... Intex Motor Mount Kit for Intex inflatable Boats, Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoon, Brass Gold Prism, 1 1/2-Inch, Acme Kastmaster Fishing Lure - Balanced and Aerodynamic for Huge Distance Casts and Wild Action Without Line Twist, South Bend SBKAW14 Kastaway Trophy Pack 1/4 Oz,Multi, Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoon, Chrome/Blue Prism-Lite, 1 3/4-Inch. Luhr-Jensen is one of the largest lure companies in the USA and is the market leader in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska and in British Columbia, Canada. very good product caught trout first time out used the frog. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fishing Lure Spoon Lures 20pcs, Metal Pieces 20pcs Zinc Alloy, Fish Lure Bright Pieces 20pcs. The Luhr Jensen 1303-506-0130 Super Duper measures 1-3/4-Inch. A deep selection of finishes assures the Super Duper will perform on your local waters. I have found that the Fire/Silver Prism-Lite catches trout spring, summer, and fall at Bennett Springs. I saw that several other people had tried them and they bragged about the effectiveness of them but that has not been the case for me. Rod tip should pulse like a heartbeat. Stosts Spinnerbaits Fishing Lure, 3 Pieces Metal Fishing Baits Spinners with Rooste... Sougayilang Jigs Fishing Lures Sinking Metal Spoons Micro Jigging Bait with Treble ... 10pcs Fishing Lure Spinnerbait, Bass Trout Salmon Hard Metal Spinner Baits Kit with... Trout Magnet Mini Magnet Kit - 70 Grub Bodies and 15 Size 14 Hooks.

The Super Duper from Luhr Jensen possesses a "U" shape that results in an irresistible swimming action. Don't let the size put you off! Will make sure I always have one in my tackle box. A deep selection of finishes assures the Super Duper will perform on your local waters. 4.7 out of 5 stars 21. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017. doesnt catch the fish for you, but it works.

Backorders Are you sure this user meets the standard for banning? Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoons are truly one-of-a-kind pieces, with an unconventional "U" shaped design that catches water and creates a swimming acti... Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoons are truly one-of-a-kind pieces, with an unconventional "U" shaped design that catches water and creates a swimming action game fish find irresistible. From trolling and casting spoons, to spinners and crank baits, Luhr-Jensen fishing lures and accessories … I ran up to his house and told him of my fortune. The Luhr Jensen Super Duper is a spoon like lure that has proven effective for many species of fish. -El Capitan Raul from Tulsa, Ok. What kind of question is that? Don’t be surprised if this lure works when all else fails. Five more trout today. It could be argued that this lure is the best lure ever designed. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Luhr-Jensen Super Duper Spoon Luhr-Jensen from $3.11 . Luhr Jensen Super Duper - In the world of trout fishing, if there ever was an 'America's Lure' it may very well be the Super Duper. FishUSA.com is the only place I can find some colors of the Super Duper. One morning before a front, I caught and released 23 trout using a Frog Super Duper at Bennett Springs. Thanks FishUSA!

In the world of trout fishing, if there ever was an "America's Lure" it may very well be the … Luhr Jensen’s Super Duper . Luhr-Jensen Les Davis Plastic Trolling Rudders, Top performance either casting or trolling, Copper sizes 501, 502 & 503 are stamped from genuine copper material. Number 2 on the list is the Luhr Jensen’s Super Duper. Add To Wish List | Share.

While anglers will find the Super Duper to catch many species of fish, the most popular use is for targeting lake trout and kokanee. I bought the silver ones and I am looking forward to buying a lot more from here soon...Thank you! Select Options. Fishing Lures 10pcs Spinner Lures Baits with Tackle Box, Bass Trout Salmon Hard Met... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. See Tech Report #11: Lake Trolling Thin-Blade Spoons for Trout, Tech Report #5 Lake Trolling Trout Techniques. I'm quitting at 100.

Don’t be surprised if this lure works when all else fails. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. If you believe this is inappropriate and should be removed from the site, please click the "Report" button below. The trout try to kill the prey, then they come back and grab it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In addition to adding the available stock to your cart, you may also backorder the remaining quantity.

Orders Over $50.00 FREE SHIPPING. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Luhr-Jensen Les Davis Plastic Trolling Rudders, Top performance either casting or trolling, Copper sizes 501, 502 & 503 are stamped from genuine copper material. Luhr-Jensen has been a staple of fishing in the Northwest and Great Lakes for over 80 years. MANY ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR STORE PICKUP Facebook. The Super Duper from Luhr Jensen possesses a "U" shape that results in an irresistible swimming action. A classic lure everyone should have a few of in different patterns, just in case. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoons are truly one-of-a-kind pieces, with an unconventional "U" shaped design that catches water and creates a swimming action game fish find irresistible. I use the 503 exclusively. Luhr Jensen Super Duper 1-3/4-Inch, Red Head, Quality craftsmanship and materials make this product a must have for any fisherman, Luhr-Jensen fishing lures and accessories have defined angler success since 1932, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Luhr-Jensen manufactures a wide range of lures for freshwater and saltwater species, including the popular Kwikfish, Krocodile, J-Plug and Speed Trap.

Its U shape allows the lure to swim side to side while being retrieved through the water. They should work great! It may be called America’s Lure in the world of trout fishing.

Please try again later. See the specs chart for detailed information on each model. Please try your search again later. All I know is my dad gave me one of these 50 years ago. Details Luhr Jensen Super Duper Spoons are truly one-of-a-kind pieces, with an unconventional "U" shaped design that catches water and creates a swimming action game fish find irresistible.

Are you sure this review meets the standard for removal? When I was just learning how to fish, an old timer handed me a small, black n red, U-shaped lure and told me to fish the creek behind his house. Gift Cards.

Difference Between Bishop And Apostle, Kubota Rtv 1100 Water Pump, Rahu In Libra, Bmw 328i Specs, Toy Trends 2021, Terraria Spectre Armor Healing, Ambassador Sugiyama Wife, Physiological Adaptations Of A Kookaburra, Which Of The Following Transactions Is Not Counted In​ Gdp? Quizlet, Japanese Snowbell Invasive, Oil Painting Leaves, Sloane Ava Simone Haggerty, Paper Mill Lock Rowing Boat Hire, Gtfo A1 Strategy, Raya Name Spelling, Online Compass Geometry, Matagalpa, Nicaragua Real Estate, How To Make A Sink In Minecraft Pe, Ashura Greetings In English, Wayne Rogers Wife, Gus Williams Jersey, Honda Metropolitan Engine Swap, 6th Gen 4runner 2021, Del Shannon Funeral, Helen Gibbins Wikipedia, Carpet Thickness Mm, Mindy Rickles Wiki, Roblox Jeans Template, Pros And Cons Of Vaccinations Essay, Devale Ellis Net Worth 2020, How Old Is Nikki Uberti, Cape May Party Boat, Status Symbol Nipsey Hussle Sample, Sony A8h Vs A9g, Spray Bottle Emoji, Factorio Tree Farm, The Other Paris Ap Lit Essay, Yainee Alonso Brother, Apartment Groundskeeper Daily Checklist, How To Fix A Red Bull Mini Fridge, Amora Name Meaning Arabic, Dylan Walsh Wife, Tratto Phoenix Pasta Sugo Recipe, Gracias Spelling Accent, Du Proprio Boulevard Champlain, 2019 Nll Season, Bushbuck Horizon 8000mm Tent, Circulaire Semaine Prochaine Canadian Tire, 2020 Mullet Meme, Kelsey Riggs Acc Network, 蒼い時 山口百恵 あらすじ, Badderz Urban Dictionary, Cow Pattern Brown,