NBCUMVThe “Below Deck Mediterranean” part two reunion aires Monday, October 26 on Bravo. Some of the crew defending them are only worried about not being asked back. “Did you text Sandy about Hannah because it was your duty to, or because you were upset about the bunk-swapping debacle?” Cohen asked White. ET) on Bravo. So that’s prescribed Valium, CBD (which is legal in Spain), a lighter (not sure what this has to do with anything) and my passport holder… And for anyone who’s interested the prescription is on the other side of the box as shown… #belowdeckmed pic.twitter.com/9ZpMjVUWVu, — Hannah Ferrier – New Online Yachting Course (@hannahferrier_) August 11, 2020, White has continued to defend her actions of turning in Ferrier amid fan accusations. we dont like snitches.”. During an appearance on Watch What Happens Live last month, White admitted that she was not particularly excited that Checketts had temporarily joined the yacht. A new Below Deck Mediterranean cast member was accused of drug use--and this time it was by a co-worker who was already fired. ″We work apart for a long time. “My question is why hasnt Bravo fired Captain Sandy and Malia,” one fan tweeted. “Honestly, let’s talk about Malia’s cocaine use off the boat? One user wrote, “Omg she must be fired captain lee is the best!” Another added, “I think Sandy better take lessons from captain Lee. ″I am single, yes,″ she said. Earlier this month, White deleted all photos of herself and Checketts, who joined the reality series this season to replace chef Hindrigo “Kiko” Lorran, from her Instagram page. White has defended her decision, saying it was her job to report Ferrier and that she could have lost her license if she didn’t–but not everyone is on board with the yachter. Here’s the policy straight from the contract,” she wrote, sharing a picture of the rules. “I don’t want to lose my licensing.” White added, “Hannah knows that what she was doing was wrong. There are some bad apples out there.″, When Cohen directly asked White if Checketts had cheated on her, she said ″attractions happen. 261.3k Followers, 782 Following, 477 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Malia White (@maliakpwhite) Season 5 included firings and hirings, drug findings, and turbulent boat-mances. NBCUMV There is nothing a bit of salt water can’t solve!”, https://www.instagram.com/p/CDud5fEgvFr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. It's really tough to work apart and work on these boats. — Coming in HOT!…I VTED! “Sandy made it out like Hannah was a drug addict,” one user tweeted. Peace and love.”, What a workout for a Tuesday ! “Thanks to everyone that’s been checking-in! “Friends & family I’m doing just fine!” she wrote. "Below Deck Mediterranean" cast member Malia White was accused of drug use by a Bravo star who was fired during Season 5. ⚓️ #split #croatia #travel #yachting #taketheclimb #viewfromabove #belowdeck #belowdeckmed, A post shared by Malia White (@maliakpwhite) on Aug 8, 2020 at 11:52am PDT, White slammed Hunziker’s allegations, posting a message to her Instagram story on Wednesday. “Suddenly I have a cocaine problem I’ve never known about?” she wrote. Pete Hunziker accused Malia White of using cocaine. One user tweeted, “Malia is such a snake for what she did to Hannah! Hunziker was dismissed from the Bravo series after he shared racially insensitive posts on social media and was edited out of Season 5 of the series. Ferrier was caught with unregistered Valium as well as a CBD vape pen after White discovered the unregistered drugs in the cabin and sent a photo of the drugs to Captain Sandy. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Yawn dismissed Ferrier because she didn’t log her prescriptions–something that’s not allowed by maritime law. Tom Checketts/Instagram. Halfway through the season, Captain Sandy fired Chief Stewardess Hannah Ferrier. The season is almost over, but fans aren’t letting go of some of the events that transpired over the season. Malia White isn’t the only Below Deck Mediterranean star who fans want fired. The season is almost over, but fans aren't letting go of some of the events that transpired over the season. “I’m honestly loving watching this shit show unfold, and ashamed I ever put my name in the hat for this terrible network and awful people on both sides,” he said. low blow, girl. #stayclassy.”, White seemed unbothered, sharing a video of herself enjoying the water. Here's a state-by-state guide to casting a ballot on Tuesday, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. The Below Deck Med Season 5 reunion has not changed fan opinion of Malia White or Captain Sandy Yawn. After White dismissed her former co-workers accusations, Hunziker fired back. caught with unregistered Valium as well as a CBD vape pen, Why Captain Lee Rosbach Goes to the Hospital on the New Season of ‘Below Deck’. The description for the petition states that White should be fired for her, “insensitivity to a crew member’s mental illness.” The petition continues, “Undermining Hannah’s anxiety attack in the cabin and reporting it back to captain Sandy as a ‘freak out’ is extremely insulting to BD [Below Deck Mediterranean] viewers who suffer from a mental illness.”, I like Malia’s arranging skills. (@JAPITTER) September 25, 2020. Many fans are also outraged with Captain Sandy Yawn’s behavior this season and want her removed from the franchise. Since Ferrier’s firing, fans have called for the firings of both Captain Sandy and White. “Both are horrendous. Below Deck Mediterranean fans are calling for Bravo to fire both Captain Sandy Yawn – AKA Captain Sandy – and Bosun Malia White. “Though we understand Maritime laws, it was clear Malia’s actions were done out of spite,” the petition states. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. ″To be honest Andy, no I wasn't.″, ″Having done the show once, and having relationships on the show, I wasn't too stoked to bring a guy that I'm pretty serious about on the show, knowing how much can happen,″ she said. The reunion aires tonight, Monday, October 26 on Bravo. Right before White reported the drugs to Captain Sandy, White and Ferrier had gotten into an argument over cabin arrangements. The second part of the Below Deck Mediterranean reunion wraps up the dramatic fifth season of the franchise. Pete Hunziker accused Malia White of … If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. ″No, it was not a nice decision for me.". Powered by. ″That's the downside to this industry. "Tom and I are done, I'm single," she said. Malia thought she had privacy on Below Deck Med even though it was not her first time on the show. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Obviously, you've seen it, attractions happen and things happen.″. Crew mess secrets? How’s that any better?” he wrote, as screenshotted by a Below Deck fan account. Remember to look up and enjoy the scenery! “I never said you CANT have medications – you just have to follow proper procedures that are in place to protect ALL crew members.”, “The Captain of the vessel has the right to know who might be taking what & when! Time for Sandy to leave!”, READ NEXT: Why Captain Lee Rosbach Goes to the Hospital on the New Season of ‘Below Deck’, Why Fans Want Bravo to Fire Captain Sandy Yawn & Malia White From ‘Below Deck’, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. it seems oddly convenient that malia was JUST pissed at hannah for not wanting to switch cabins. Malia White isn’t the only Below Deck Mediterranean star who fans want fired.

Despierta América Female Cast, Mcmxiv Poem Analysis, Architectural Drawing Symbols, Dirty Dominoes Game Rules, Macha Grenon Conjoint 2019, Nick Cousins Wife, How To Change League Of Legends Language To Chinese 2020, Original Peloton Instructors, Roblox Depression Song Id, Tehachapi Loop Webcam, Carrie The Musical Script, Oil Painting Leaves, Evga Supernova 750 G3 Vs G5,