Stay tuned! If you enjoyed reading about "Marlin 1895 SDT 45/70" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Plus it's beautiful to look at. "If an angler did not lose a fish now and then, he would surely never appreciate the capture of one.". As I've told him, I personally wouldn't choose that cartridge for Bison and offered to let him use the 45/70, but he's as recoil shy as he is Bison shy. vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. I'm guessing you are not real recoil sensitive. So I think the SDT's will be valuable becase it may be unlikely that there will ever be Dealer Exclusive guns again. There is an 1895SDG on GB right this second that is in the last minutes of the auction and is struggling at $780. I have the 336SDT in .30-30. It's not exactly the same gun but the guide gun comes with an 18.5 inch barrel which I think would be handy enough. marlin 1895 sdt for sale, marlin 1895 sdt sale, marlin 1895sdt, marlin 1895sdt .45-70, marlin 308 sdt for sale, marlin 45-70 sdt, marlin sdt, marlin sdt 45-70, marlin sdt for sale. PDA. New to the website as I am looking for information on a Marlin 1895 SDT 45/70. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The rifle looks very easy to carry, the barrel really does look short. This rifle features the classic Marlin … Both of these targets were shot without changing the scope settings. Marlin 1895 SDT 45/70: Family, Friends, Firearms > The Corner Gun Shop > Rifle Aficionado > Marlin 1895 SDT 45/70. Anyone see that Shooting Times article on the new Marlin SBL Guide Gun? On my first trip to the range with this rifle I had an XS ghost ring sight set mounted and I was disappointed with my results. Pretty rifle and near perfect as a brush gun, I'm sure that will be making the trip to TN. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. He seems a bit afraid, but insists on shooting this Bison with his .35 Marlin. Yes I did, two sold on GB over the last three or four months. Quick pointing, fast-handling and classic styling chambered for big bore rounds of .45-70 Government. I understand there were only 500 made and this one is marked #312. Just curious about pricing on used models and history of gun. IT'S NUTS OUT THERE, BUT I LOVE THEM !!! One went for $975ish . I think there is one on GB from a guy in alabama , he has had the last 2 Ive seen in almost 3 months. Had I known my SDT was going to double or triple in value, I would have bought 2 or 3! I guess I should have told him to sod off, but at least I didn't make a right dog's dinner of it and I must admit it looks pretty jammy. Thanks guys! Looks good. I wouldn't mind shedding even 10% velocity for the handiness of hunting in brush with a short 16.25" barrel. ... ^Marlin Model 1894s .44 Magnum / .44 Special lever action rifle, dated 1989. The Marlin 1895MA chambered in .45-70 Gvt has a 22" barrel. Guns are for home protection, hunting dangerous or tasty animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face. Post by shotgun2020 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:05 am. They seem to have some people thinking they're extra valuable cause they only made 250. bullets for this one. I finally got a chance to get to the range today. I tried several different combinations of powder and bullets and found several that worked well and two in particular that I'm very pleased with. Marlin 1895 SDT 45/70. The STP in comparison seems to show up more often, though the prices on those are crazy right now. Looking to thin the herd of queens in the safe. ONLY MFG. of IMR3031. SDT's don't grow on trees. The true match for the 1895SDG would be the GS-LTD (straight stock) but these don't come around nearly as often. The SDT336 is the best and most favorite in my collection and I have em all !! Now they call it the Classic. They compared loads from the 18" barrel of the SBL to the velocities from 26" test barrels. There's still 5" of snow there and I just barely made it out of there with my car, but I did get some shooting in with my 1895 SDT. BigBlue. In this second target I have three shots also fired at 50 yards using 405gr. The pistol grip match for DOGMAN's SDT would be the STP. It's not about the money, its that its a little tack driver that my 9 year old can shoot. MARLIN 39A RIFLE & 39M MOUNTIE, 90TH ANNIVERSARY SET, MFG. They found an average of 6% difference and even less with larger slower bullets. I think that scope will help you if you ever get to the 100yd range. I also got two SDT's in 308. Please Login or Register. I was sort of hurried to get this rifle set up. Other than being fired, its mint. A JM gun. I'm afraid to do much with it now due to collectability. Since then I mounted a Leupold 3X scope and I'm quite a bit more pleased. I'll let you know how it all works out. There is one for sale on the Ruger forum. Another brand new in box went for $1100. "There is wisdom in wine, strength in beer, and bacteria in water.". I've noticed the same thing. Have a SDT new in box if anyone wants to make an offer. marlin (in stock) 3.3 (3) marlin 1895 big loop lever. My Brother-in-Law is going on a Bison hunt next Sunday and asked me to come as a back up shooter. MarlinOwners.com is a community of Marlin Firearm Owners - Dedicated to discussing Marlin Firearms, Marlin Rifles and more. Neat looking gun but do the sell it with 3" more barrel? Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall not be disapointed. Marlin Model 1895 Lever Action Rifle -The tried and true configuration of this famous 45–,70 rifle. wild west guns (in stock) - 4.5 (18) top mount bases - #68-#604. I have a Ruger .308RSI and do not know much about it and trying to figure out its serial number 78-4281?. This load had worked very well in my 22" barreled Marlin 1895 and this 16 1/4" barreled rifle seems to like them as well. I'm in love with my rugers so the sdt is going. Yes I'm talking about 1895's and not 336. One guy started at $950, went to $1100, then $1300 and after no one bought it he traded it for a Henry rifle worth $800. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. I also changed to the Simmons Pro-Hunter 3-9X40 scope that I had on my Tikka .270 and put a Nikon 3-9X40 on the Tikka, so now I have two rifles to sight in again. The tried-and-true configuration of our famous 45-70 Gov't rifle. You will often find the 308 BNIB cause they were purchased as " investments" ..funny. JavaScript is disabled. Click on a term to search for related topics. There's still 5" of snow and I just barely made it out of there with my car, but I did get some shooting in with my 1895 SDT. 02-07-2009, 02:41 PM. Some bloke, and I won't say who, talked me into changing my bloody scope mount to the DNZ mount. I would say between $900 - $1200. Available in various finishes and textures ranging from black walnut to laminated hardwood.

Newfypoo Vs Sheepadoodle, What Happened In The End Of Submergence, Labrador Song Lyrics, Watusi Tribe Diet, What Is Colin Mccredie Doing Now, 1979 Chevy C50 Truck Specs, Cydney Gillon Net Worth, Ryan Dempster Daughter, Space Anime Movies, Osho Amor Pdf, Freddie Highmore Twin Brother, What Does Lloyd Exeter Do, Tree House Restaurant In St Augustine, Bible En Ligne Avec Strong, Defrosting Tuna Steaks, Johnny Lawrence Age, Sipa Optional Essay, Best Wave Products For Coarse Hair, Josh Saviano Jennifer Saviano, Rats United Discord Code, Would You Pass The British Citizenship Test Buzzfeed, Marukai Hawaii Ad, Sam Bass Cave Grapevine Lake, Border Collie Mix Boxer, The Hawaiian Islands Were Formed As A Result Of, How Old Is My Axolotl, Oil Painting Leaves, Le Mouton Shoes, Utilization Review Nurse Cover Letter, Jean Laffit Pincay, North Carolina Dmv Drivers License Renewal, Aldi Almond Flour, Tara Djokovic Pictures, Flying Circus Rpg, Fm 2020 Broken Tactics, Awnie's House Youtube Net Worth, 出てこい Aa 一行, Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System Mcat, Allergic Reaction To Vaseline On Lips, Ryland Lynch Middle Name, Terry Meeuwsen Daughters, London Eye Quotes, Stagecoach Bus Dundee To Edinburgh Airport, What In The Chapel Evokes The Rule That The King Is God's Lieutenants On Earth, Ara Darzi Net Worth, 1967 Mustang Kit Car For Sale, Toyota Alphard Dashboard, My Amityville Horror Full Movie, Sarah Hadland Husband, Claudine Movie On Tv, How Did Gemma Chan And Dominic Cooper Meet, Mike Doyle Actor Net Worth, Scooby Doo Voice Generator, Schnoodle Life Expectancy, Uberti Silverboy Canada, Travis Strout Bosch Cast, Ellen Muth Spouse, Indigenous Health Essay, Middle Names For Kylen, Exotic Pheasants For Sale, Is Zima Anderson Related To Bonnie Anderson, Meeko Gattuso Latin King's, Square Nails Ombre, Jollibee Menu Uk, Twelve O'clock High Pdf, Lulu Roman Weight Loss, Jason Schwartzman Wife, Dyno Bot Status, Metallic Bonding Simulation, Carrom Board Size, Waco, Tx Mugshots, Cz P07 Vs P09, Volumio Network Config, Arie And Lauren New House 2020 Price, 8x180 Steel Wheels, Siren Allusion Examples, Mrs Sen Theme, Kyle Cooke Wedding, Bamzooki Game Cbbc, String Cheese Costco, Bigstone Band Cows And Plows, Clm 849 Pdf, Morning In The Burned House Commonlit Answer Key, Jonathan Gilbert Net Worth, Celebrate Recovery Lanyards, Jayden Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Cat Tail Length, Dave Collette Wikipedia, How Does Subway Surfers Make Money, Uwe Baltner Net Worth, Lol Clubhouse Review, Dolunay (turkish Series Songs), Jackie Fox News Anchor,