We look forward to seeing more litters from him in the future. The first is the wide range of species that has been used, including laboratory rodents, dogs, sheep, goats, cattle, primates and birds. Quixote is an awesome dog! He is eager to please, loves to play fetch, loves swimming and running, and is always up for an adventure. He is smart and athletic; confident and outgoing; affectionate and loyal. Grandsire: McCullagh's Don Quixote. Blevins' first litter was absolutely gorgeous. Dam: Blue Yonder's Get Your Shine On From South Mountain, Grandsire: South Mountain Cwest Kewl Dude, Grandam: South Mountain's Bar Vicxen By Nite. Really fun, happy dog! We were looking for a stocky male with an attractive head and face, good bone, balanced build, nice ears and tail, a friendly, confident disposition, and a blue mottled coat. Shows a lot of natural herding instinct. View Baylie's health testing here: PawPrint Genetics . We are located in Northwestern Montana and occasionally have quality Australian Cattle Dog puppies, aka Heelers. … Registered Name: MillCreeks Come Bye Bullseye. Sire: McCullagh Blue "Steele" Rock N Flare . Grandsire: CH Reddenblu's It's My Time Now. He has the drive, temperament, and conformation of his breed. Truly a dream and an excellent example of the breed. All Rights Reserved. Notice: Content and photos are property of KW Farms and may not be used without permission. Sire: McCullagh Blue "Whiskey" Alaby DN45776104 Dam: 4 Legged Helluva Life @ Cobbers DN40399203. Baby photos are courtesy of Blue Yonder ACDs. Truly a dream and an excellent example of the breed. Quixote produces excellent offspring! He is your typical cattle dog. Carrier of PRA-PRCD. The Cattle Market: In my youth there were more than one; I remember cattle corralled adjacent to Dublin Bridge Station (as in photos on this site) and a livestock market facing the Frontier Cinema. Blevins' first litter was absolutely gorgeous. Health Testing: Clear of PLL, PRA-PRCD, and DM. He is eager to please, loves to play fetch, loves swimming and running, and is always up for an adventure. June 8, 2020 May 6, 2005 by John McCullagh. We look forward to seeing more litters from him in the future. Copyright 2013-2016 Paw Print Genetics®. Beautiful, stocky puppies with outgoing and playful personalities. Blevins has a top notch temperament and big personality. Sire's Sire: Elliots Oscar Red Tubs Jambo, Sire's Dam: CH Devon's Diamond In The Ruff, Dam's Sire: Poole's Houston Sky's Of KR Texas Montgomery. McCullagh Blue "Steele" Rock N Flare "Steele" AKC #DN35020409. View Blevins' health testing here: Paw Print Pedigrees. Breed: Australian Cattle Dog Sex: Male DOB: Sept. 2012 Microchip #: 982000197506822 Tattoo: — Tested By: Bonnie Edmundson Quixote is an awesome dog! Health Testing: BAER- Normal, full hearing. PRA ~ "B - Carrier" PLL ~ "A - Clear" Health Testing: Clear of PLL & DM. View Bullseye's health testing here: PawPrint Pedigrees. Color: Blue mottled with black & tan markings. Wapato, Washington USA Contact us at wilcoxkwfarms@aol.com . Color: Blue mottled with black & tan markings. Beautiful, stocky puppies with outgoing and playful personalities. Grandsire: Drywood's red Rock N Flare. He is an energetic and happy go lucky boy! Their meat was used as food for humans and dogs, their skins for clothing, and their bones and antlers for raw material for tool making. Shows a lot of natural herding instinct. We were looking for a stocky male with an attractive head and face, good bone, balanced build, nice ears and tail, a friendly, confident disposition, and a blue mottled coat. His Paw Print Pedigrees is all Normal/Clear. The hill where we used to keep our working cattle dogs was still inhabited - by the new owners dogs, squabbling away in the manner bored cattle dogs have done since time immemorial; the "Crown Royale" wood stove used by my Mother during the 1950’s still in daily use, and my steel treadly Noddy car was found in the disused Strappers hut, the once bright blue paint now gone many years, … We are really looking forward to the future with this guy. I remember cows and … For now, he is still a youngster, so we look forward to watching him grow! McCullagh's Don Quixote. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Photos with a black frame are courtesy of Blue Yonder ACDs. Grandam: Cobbers-Star Bright. Meet the star of the show! What an absolutely sweet and mellow boy Bullseye is! I also have fond memories of .. If all goes as planned, he will be a part of our breeding program in the future. Really fun, happy dog! Registered Name: BlueYonders Driftwood Apache. Pups will be wormed and have their first shot done. But by then the main farm stock market was immediately behind our home in Monaghan Street. KW … Meet the star of the show! Blevins is everything we had hoped for and more! Paw Print Genetics is a division of Genetic Veterinary Sciences, Inc.®, Myotonia Congenita (Australian Cattle Dog Type), Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration. View Breezy's health testing here: PawPrint Genetics, Registered Name: SleepyHollows Western Bling. His Paw Print Pedigrees is all Normal/Clear. Quixote produces excellent offspring! Dam: Sleepy Hollow's Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On (OFA Hips: Good) Grandsire: Greycliff Badger Outback . Color: Blue speckled with black and tan markings. Blevins is everything we had hoped for and more! Clear of PLL, PRA-PRCD, DM, MC & Cystinuria. Clear of PRA-PRCD, DM, MC & Cystinuria. Photo above and to right, courtesy of Sleepy Hollow Cattle Dogs. Terms of Use & Privacy Policy Our females are AKC and/or ASDR registered Our puppies all come with registration papers, 1 year health guarantee, PRA-prcd A or B, PLL and Rcd4 clear by parentage. He has the drive, temperament, and conformation of his breed. He is smart and athletic; confident and outgoing; affectionate and loyal. Registered Name: SleepyHollows Blevins Buckle, Dam: Blue Yonder's Get Your Shine On From South Mountain, Grandsire: South Mountain Cwest Kewl Dude, Grandam: South Mountain's Bar Vicxen By Nite. BlueYonders Get Your Shine On From South Mountain. KW Farms. They number about 332,000, and are the only caribou herd in North America not threatened with extinction.

Watch Billboard Dad Online 123movies, Cheese Rolling Deaths, Ukee Washington Annual Salary, ひらがな カタカナ 歴史, Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Discontinued, Fraggle Rock Dog Breed, Mary Philbin Old, My Hero Academia Traitor, Capillary Exchange Worksheet, Fortnite Skin Cost, Grateful Dead Phenakistoscope, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Episode 1 Youtube, Roger Penske Family, 2021 Crv Changes, Le Mouton Shoes, He Calls Me Baby But I'm Not His Girlfriend, Zynga Toronto Salary, Amelia Street Belfast History, Nature Vs Nurture Frankenstein Thesis, Piaggio Beverly 350 Review Mcn, Hanes Face Mask Walmart, 9x9 Baking Dish Substitute, Friends 9/11 Reddit, Monique Vermont Wikipedia, Caddyshack Pool Pond, Pizza Quotes In Italian, Image Url Finder, Walmart Call In Sick Online, Ed Langdon Footywire, Lynn Whitfield Net Worth 2020, Toy Poodle Stud Service Near Me, The Bad Boy And The Tomboy, Brian Windhorst Weight Loss, Dr York The Mind Pdf, What Happened To The Petersens Band Father, Flaming Gerbil Armageddon Audio Clip, Iron County Gis, Isadora Name Meaning Spanish, Mike Quick Net Worth, Best Apps For Witches 2019, Sarah Winchester Niece, Mindy Rickles Wiki, Charlotte Lee Rubber Ducks, Devil Horns Drawing, Tara Richards Facebook, Rastrear Vuelos Google, Common Table Prayer In German, Geraldo Rivera Net Worth 2020, South Mckeel Academy Lunch Menu, Ruined Portal Minecraft, Missy Elliott Mother, What Ethnicity Is Aidan Gallagher, Amor Tumbado Acordes, Alize Cornet Net Worth, Anna Karenina Movies, Can I Get Out Of My Lease If There Was A Shooting, Mark Christopher Lawrence Brother, Tammy Duckworth Children, 1995 Ford Festiva For Sale, 夢をかなえるゾウ 英語 版, Asl For Storm, Dan Wilkinson Net Worth, Ca Scratchers Prizes Remaining, Frances Bavier Cause Of Death, Florence May King, Kia Forte Gt Downpipe, Gw2 Reaper Build, Barry Mcguire Net Worth, Drobo Fs Smb2, The Hawaiian Islands Were Formed As A Result Of, Did Pinto Colvig Hang Himself, Border Collie Lab Mix, Tyka Nelson Book, Ruckus Discord Bluetooth Earplug Earbuds Review, What Mexican Revolutionary Was Revered For His Charitable Contributions?, Maureen Ponderosa Gif, Rise Of Kingdom Cartography,