Assembly was easy. The chair supports my weight and the tabletop is pretty big. Early order, early delivery. What are you waiting for? We have had it about a month now. It might not last a lifetime, but it looks sturdy enough to last through COVID and at least a year or longer. Please try your search again later. The height of this seat is very suitable and can be adjusted according to her height. How to adjust the lamp: You simply push the power button repeatedly to brighten the lamp and then hold down to turn off (Refer to the product image), Desk for Kids - Both desk and chair are height adjustable to keep up with your fast growing kids, can easily satisfy children at any age (3-15 Years).Easy to adjust the height: Every time you lift the Tabletop(12-Positions)/Seat (7-Positions) up or down to fix it in one gear,  it readjust's the height, Student Sturdy Table - Tiltable desktop (0-40°)promotes good posture for children and protects their eyesight. It was easy to adjust the height. I also read reviews of people complaining about the drawer breaking after a few months so we will wait and see. The desk itself is sturdy and has not dropped. It has a lot of compartments, a pencil holder, draws and a great, bright light. My princess loves it. All of the pieces were separated and we had all the pieces we need to put it together.

When he's not using it, I sit down and use it as my homeschool prep table. I did a lot or research and there are a LOT of nearly identical tables. Milliard Kids Table and Chair Set Wood with Storage Baskets on Shelves, Activity Playset Furniture with Modern Gray Colors, GobiDex 7 in 1 Multi Kids Activity Table Set with 2 Chairs and 100 Pcs Large Size Blocks Compatible with Classic Blocks.Water Table,Sand Table and Building Blocks Table for Toddlers Activity, Simplay3 216080 Play Around Table and Chairs, Multi, DECOMIL Kids Wooden Table and Chairs, 3 Pieces Set Includes 2 Chairs and 1 Activity Table, Picnic Table with Chairs (White), UTEX 2-in-1 Kids Multi Activity Table and 2 Chairs Set with Storage (White), Melissa & Doug Tables & Chairs 3-Piece Set - Natural, UTEX Kids Construction Play Table with Storage and Built in Plate, Kid's Multi Activity Table with 2 Stools Set with Storage,White, Flash Furniture Kids Colorful 5 Piece Folding Table and Chair Set, My First Toddler Coloring Book: Fun with Numbers, Letters, Shapes, Colors, and Animals! We just got the desk after waiting over a month for it. The light has been a little glitchy but unplugging it and plugging it back in has worked. It has three power settings and is easily adjustable to avoid the shadow from the child's head and hand, at least for a right-handed child. Great buy! Including an embedded pull out drawer for storing pens, utensils, books, papers and all little things to reduce clutter, two handy hooks can hang backpack or water bottle, Kid Desks w/Chair - Book stand is great for reading while writing, or copying material from a book.
Very happy with purchase!

The adjustable height is a big bonus for a growing kid. The drawer holds a decent amount of supplies and it slides in and out nicely. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Mecor Kids Table and Chair Set with 2 Storage Boxes, Mecor Kids Table and Chair Set, Table With 4 Storage Boxes, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. VERY VERY happy with this and highly recommend! I read reviews for several different desks, and this one had some of the best feedback. Con’s: The book stand is great for reading while writing, or copying material from a book. Since it’s plug-in only, I don’t even know how to fix it! Chair Dimensions: 12.2 inches x 12.2 inches x 22.04 inches. We want to recommend you this Kid's Table and Chair Set, which is not tacky or cheap-looking. If you are watching your money like we have to, perhaps a different brand is a safer bet.
suggested he write in an incline to improve his handwriting and I love that this desk does that for him.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone.

There is an under desk slide out drawer, metal book/tablet stand and a tilting desk top. The tables and chairs are very sturdy, the point is that the bottom of the tables and chairs are also equipped with small non-slip parts, so that they do not slide easily! He fits perfectly in this desk and chair no problem with space to grow since we’re only half way on the height adjustments. Got this for my son who is homeschooled. Color is nice for schoolroom, and drawer has plenty of space for everything we need. It comes to his knees. Desk for Kids - Both desk and chair are height adjustable to keep up with your fast growing kids, can easily satisfy children at any age (3-15 Years).Easy to adjust the height: Every time you lift the …

✔Solid and thick, this table can hold 20kg, even a naughty baby could not make it move. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My granddaughter absolutely loves her desk! Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020. Mecor Computer Desk Home Office PC Laptop Table Workstation Furniture,Small Office Desk $65.99 Mecor 32inch Standing Desk Converter Sit Stand Desk Riser Stand up Desk Tabletop Workstation with Adjustable Workstation Desk Legs Easy to assemble! Kids Desk/Lamp - A free lamp is included, with 3 levels of brightness, avoid unhealthy slouching. Mecor Kids Desk and Chair Set Height Adjustable,Children Student Sturdy Table w/Book Shelf/Sliding Drawer Storage and Three-Color Adjustable Bulb (Pink), Student Sturdy Table-Tiltable desktop (0-40°)promotes good posture for children and protects their eyesight.Including an embedded pull out drawer for storing pens, utensils,books, papers and all little, Kid Desks w/Chair-Book stand is great for reading while writing, or copying material from a book.E1 grade &MDF board desktop with non-reflection surface,and legs constructed with high quality steel frame to ensure long term of use, Kids Desk w/Lamp-A free lamp is included,with 3 levels of brightness,avoid unhealthy slouching.How to adjust the lamp: You simply push the power button repeatedly to brighten the lamp and then hold down to turn off(Refer to the product image), Desk for Kids-Both desk and chair are height adjustable to keep up with your fast growing kids,can easily satisfy children at any age (3-15 Years).Easy to adjust the height:Every time you lift the Tabletop(12-Positions)/Seat (7-Positions) up or down to fix it in one gear, it readjust's the height, Easy Assembly-Just few minutes to put the desk set together,all of the pieces are separated and labeled.Desk Size:26.14"x18.66"x21.26-29.92";Chair Size:13.58"x14.37"x11.81-17.32".

The Third Of May, 1808 Essay, Dave Rubin Husband, Katahdin Sheep Ohio, Shira Haas Height And Weight, Who Plays The Math Teacher In Lady Bird, Wayne Newton Kids, Can Milk Curdle Overnight, Plab 1 Dates 2020, Can I Perform My Own Google Feud Answers, The Race Of Gentlemen 2020 Entry, Trevor Milton Ranch, John Lawlor Tenor Guitar, Natasha Taylor Damon Stoudamire, Surplus Fema Tents, How To Summon Papa Legba, Gold Filled 14k, 19mm Plywood Price, The Globalist Bias, Ku Hawaiian God, Tarot Card Number 6, Shed Leveling Kit, Dennis Andres Wife, Should Prisoners Be Allowed To Vote Essay, Robertsdale Jail Mugshots, Brad Gorton 2019, The Tao Te Ching Is Written In Approximately How Many Chinese Characters, Early Ford V8 Museum Raffle, Black Satta King, Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide Pdf, Patient Grand Corp Malade Streaming, Worst Year For Toyota Corolla, Pascale Hutton Sister, Maze Runner Google Drive, Pet Friendly Elopement Packages, Iced Vanilla Bean Coconutmilk Latte Calories, Doodlebug Train Kansas, Percent Of College Relationships That Last, Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics In English With Meaning, Tennessee Chattanooga Football Stats, Starrett Stair Gauges, Esma Name Meaning Arabic, Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards History, Dana Davis Net Worth, A Lost Memory Of Delhi Poem Summary, Jon Richardson Net Worth, Cannoli Cake Publix, Big Brother 6, Watch Mary Queen Of Shops Full Episodes, Musique Enterrement Orgue, Alabama Law On Interior Lights, Journal Entry For Travelling Expenses Paid In Advance, Power A Gamecube Controller Drift, Funny Wnba Team Names, Bypassed Roblox Audio June 2020, Joan Mccarthy Kennedy, Dwarf Saguaro Cactus, Josey Aimes Real Story, Greenerways Bug Repellent Costco, Waxwork Movie Monsters, Chop Off Darlington, Minecraft Town Map, Plural Of Boy, Jal Usa Card 使えない, Cahoon Hollow Beach Cam, 5th Wheel To Gooseneck Adapter Craigslist, Flux Ellie Goulding Lyrics Meaning, Is Yuli Gurriel Married, Clown Song Video Shock, Sample Memo To Company Drivers, Patras Meaning In Spanish, Kroger Fiscal Calendar 2019, King Jesus Ministry Miami Prayer Request,