Qty. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation is one of the larger enclosures available today, measuring at 5’4 tall. We get your product to you quickly and efficiently. Midwest Homes for Pets also makes the Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation Add-On Unit which is fully compatible with the Deluxe Critter Nation. We listened – as we always do at MidWest Homes for Pets. The short answer is yes… I do. It's even stackable, with additional levels available separately. For one (1) year from the date of original purchase, MIDWEST Homes For Pets (“MIDWEST”) warrants to the purchaser of this pet home that, should it prove defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, MIDWEST will repair or replace, at its op. Walmart # 554296580. A little expensive, but certainly very high quality. The design of our Critter Nation® habitat takes its cues from the Ferret Nation®, of course. Also known as the “Midwest chinchilla cage”, the Deluxe Critter Nation is a double unit, two-level cage with a length of 36”, a width of 25” and a height of 63”, making this enclosure a more than desirable size for your chinchillas to live peacefully and happily. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. For better quality mess protection, you can create your own scatter guards using scrap wood cut to the height you find best to contain the bedding, litter or waste falling into the pans. It's based on the popular Ferret Nation design, except the spacing between the bars is smaller. For even easier clean-up, the dual level cage can be separated into two units by lifting the ramp into the up position, blocking off the section you are cleaning while your chinchillas are waiting safely in the other section. Alrighty guys… you guessed it, I am doing another guinea pig cage article. With simple, no-tools assembly, this small animal cage comes ready to use. Cage is in very good condition. 5 BEST Chinchilla Wheels (Reviews+Guide! We are a group of enthusiasts who have been living with chinchillas for most parts of our lives. Everything You Need to Know! I am going to highlight the pros and the cons of this guinea pig cage. They had already come out with the Ferret Nation cages, which were ideal for that pet. While this does not influence the way in which I review the cage, I really appreciate full transparency and I am sure you do too. Their slogan is ‘life goes better with pets’ and these guys have made it their mission to ensure your pet’s safety and well being. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Ferret Nation 1 Level: 36"L x 25"W x 38 1/2"H Ferret Nation 2 Levels: 36"L x 25"W x 62 1/2"H. Critter Nation 1 Level: 36"L x 24"W x 39"H Critter Nation … So, believe it not, Critter Nation is not actually the name of the company that makes this cage, the name is actually Mid West Homes For Pets. The Midwest Deluxe was designed with easy cleaning in mind. The pans collect waste and protect your chinchilla’s feet from the dangers of walking on wire bars such as getting their feet stuck or developing sores.The unit has ½” spaced horizontal chew-resistant steel bars, creating a safe environment for younger, or smaller, chinchillas and providing a stable surface for your chinchilla to jump and climb freely. The design allows critters to safely fulfill their instincts to climb and roam around, while remaining easy to access for cleaning. Can Guinea Pigs Eat Cucumber? We needed a crate ASAP. And thus was born our Critter Nation® habitats. Not to mention, this cage comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. I am going to discuss the suitability of this cage for guinea pigs and for how many guineas. Copyright © 2013 MidwestPetProducts.com, Inc.  All rights reserved. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Please note, this guinea pig cage is also designed to be an indoor cage only. Free shipping. Critters are sold separately. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Some people mentioned some damage to the cage after shipping, however I didn’t bring this up in the con’s section of the review as it seemed pretty rare, plus, the warranty should cover it. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. ), Prevue Hendryx 495 Earthtone Chinchilla Cage Review, The 5 BEST Chinchilla Cages (In-Depth Reviews 2020), Chinchilla Lifespan and 10 Tips to Prolong your Chin’s Life, 10 Super Tips to create the Perfect Chinchilla Cage Setup, Ramp is made of plastic, but with happy feet covers. This review is part of our 2020 review series to help you select the best chinchilla cage for your little pet. In the case of this guinea pig cage, the wiring itself has been tested for coating adhesion, rust resistance, lead, adherence to wire gauge and mesh standards. Manufacturers, If you have any questions, please let me know. and we have not verified it. All of this contributes to a safe guinea pig cage with minimal risk to your little guy’s health. The attached wheels make it easier to move the unit to a more convenient spot for cleaning. I love hearing from you guys. A shelf at the base offers a convenient spot for food and other supply essentials. I chose this for my new, 8 week old dawrf bunny Oreo. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Personally, I think this sized cage would be suitable for two guinea pigs as long as their is sufficient bedding and the occasional hidey house for them to sleep in. Although they are leak-proof, the removable pans do little to contain the mess that bedding and waste can create. $186.45. The add-on cage includes one adjustable shelf and one plastic ramp with the plastic cover. Designed for Safety for Critters and Owners! Can Guinea Pigs Eat Cabbage? $320.00 … That means it also has doors that open fully, have critter-proof door latches, large adjustable leak-proof shelves with anchor points for toys or bedding, wire ramps with Happy Feet Ramp Covers, and sturdy leak-proof plastic pans that are easy to remove and clean. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. This cage is perfect to house two, at most three, chinchillas, allowing them enough space to actively run and jump but also retreat to their own space when needed. In my experience the prices of guinea pig cages change on a daily basis but to get an up to date look click the button below. Critter Nation Small Animal Habitat is suitable to contain a range of small animals in a secure environment. Ferret & Critter Nation Assembly Instructions, Plastic Travel Carrier Assembly Instructions, Sportable Tent Crate Assembly Instructions, Full-width double doors provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding, Wide-expanse shelf and full-width plastic pan floor provide maximum play area, Appropriately angled ramps with Happy Feet Ramp covers specifically designed for pet safety, Swing-up locking ramps in Model 162 and Model 163 only – secure sections for cage cleaning, critter feeding, and safely separating critters, Removable “less mess” shelves are leak-proof, height-adjustable, and have multiple attach points for accessories such as hammocks, tubes, and toys, Critter-proof dual-locking door latches provide secure, easy, one-handed operation, ½-inch horizontal bar spacing allows your critters to easily climb around their Critter Nation, Sturdy square-tube frame and wire construction for maximum critter security, Gray Quartz Hammertone finish – attractive and durable, blends well with any décor, Easily maneuverable stand with locking casters raises cage to convenient height and provides storage space. Critters are sold separately. One of the reasons the Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation is one of the most popular cages for chinchillas is because of its complete versatility. Midwest Cages Homes for Pets Ferret/Critter Nation Accessories Top Pan Cover. Personally, I like any cage that is large and provides enough space to place guinea pig toys in and around the interior. The ramps come with ramp covers which provide your chinchilla’s feet with more traction and more comfort as they run up and down. While the assembly only requires one person, two people will be able to finish faster and with greater ease. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. With its smooth wheels for quick moving, wide double doors for easy cleaning and rearranging, and minimal spacing between bars, it is a great option for chinchillas who love to run, jump and play. Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation Single Unit Small Animal Cage. Make your cage your own with the many available customization options including add-ons for when your chinchilla family grows or needs even more space, accessories and toy kits to keep your pets entertained and engaged.

Adf Samski Brother, Ipswich Hospital Map, Blind Conviction Synonym, Ana Mixed Pattern Homogeneous And Speckled, Timmy Turner Desiigner Backwards, How Do I Report A Noise Complaint In Fort Worth?, Diy Gerbil Bin Cage, Ellen Karsten Husband, Max Domi Siblings, Perfect World Vng Apk, Vietnam War Compass, Irish Doodle Price, Harry Lopes Father, Eps And Battery Light On,