As always, please reach out to the office if you ever run into any issues or have any questions. Throughout his two decades of experience, he has been able to successfully run various real estate companies, giving him a diverse portfolio to work with. Just because we're young and college students doesn't mean we don't deserve to be treated like adults, or at least human beings. They do not care about tenants safety, rights or decent health. We are sorry to hear you feel this way about us and we would like to work with you to help improve your experience in any way we can. Get directions, reviews and information for Millennium Management in Minneapolis, MN. The apartment is in an ideal location for a great price, the employees are extremely friendly and accommodating, and any maintenance issues were responded to quickly and efficiently. I hope to see more positive reviews from other tenants that have had a good experience. With a variety of housing options, our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.…. Our team is looking forward to speaking with you soon. They promised multiple amenities that did not exist in the building, they only got rid of the amenities on the website after I asked about them! ZERO STARSI live in a building owned by Millennium and have for almost two years. This is the 3rd or 4th time the company has changed its name & I'm not surprised as to why, their reputation is bad & they are on the University of Minnesota Offending Landlords list as of today!Update: They tried to take $1200 of our $2000 security deposit when we had already given them evidence proving all those charges were bogus. When moving out, it took two weeks to get in contact with my landlord to fill out paperwork regarding a new place. A few of my classmates who rent other properties from this company all say the same things. One of the bathrooms was too moldy to use for over a month. There was a gas leak from our broken stove and millennium's emergency maintenance line did not answer, left a message and they came 6 hours later, FOR A GAS LEAK. Your feedback can help us better understand how we can continue to improve the way we serve, so thank you. Yes! Find somewhere else, no matter what you do. Mia, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! During the MN vortex, our heat broke and maintenance did not come for over a day. Find somewhere else, no matter what you do. It's amazing that in every single review they reply "Contact us if you need anything", yet not... Have not had a great experience at all! We spent well over 50 hours cleaning the property on move-in day, which they deemed perfectly acceptable. We currently do not have water at our building. I love working with small hometown businesses and this is no exception. Millennium Management is located at 708 5th St SE,, Minneapolis, MN 55414. This organization is not BBB accredited. Outrageous prices and everything in the property is broken. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They say they provide laundry in-unit and raise the rent accordingly, but the washer and dryer setting don't work and they tear my clothes. A moldy basement downstairs full of broken tile was not fixed for a month into our lease. We've got you covered. We're thrilled to hear you've been enjoying your experience in one of our communities. 19 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I've…", Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Summergate has developed numerous residential lots and multiple commercial buildings in the past 30+ years throughout the United States. This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp. Tenants leave the "locked" entrance propped open most of the time, giving no security to other tenants. Millennium Management has been Minnesota's go-to resource when it comes to finding housing on or near the University of Minnesota campus and in surrounding areas such as the West Bank, Como and even the west side of St. Paul. Complete disregard for safety and millennium only works to make money off of desperate students looking for housing. Not once, not even once did I feel that this company cared about or even acknowledged my concerns. It is marked urgent! Jim Eischens is the owner and CEO of Millennium Management, a property management company in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I moved in to one of their properties in November of 2018. We currently do not have water at our building. Contrary to some of the other posts on here, Kara, Sergei, and Alex have been great to interact with, and have been more than accommodating with any needs or problems that arose. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service and we look forward to continuing to keep you feeling happy and proud to call our community home. It was marked a safety concern! Contrary to some of the other posts on here, Kara, Sergei, and Alex have been great to interact with, and have been more than accommodating with any needs or problems that arose. I do not now and doubt I will ever understand their complete inattention, disrespect, indifference, and downright neglect that they continuously show their tenants and properties. All rights reserved. From tenant placement to full service property management we do it all. Thank you and we hope you're doing well. Each time, there was little to no warning and poor communication. All rights reserved. Millennium Management – Minnesota's number one source for rental housing. You are more than welcome to give us a visit or call at your convenience to discuss your review or any other concerns. So much more than a wedding venue! Insanely overpriced for what we got. We'll always be happy to assist you! Personally, I would stay away from any buildings/houses associated with Millennium Management in every way possible! We were without heat during the polar vortex and submitted work orders marked as "urgent" and that it was dangerous for the residents (it is Minnesota law that landlords provide a safe residence), but they didn't come for WEEKS and only after we called several times! Told we'd have A/C which did not work when we moved in. This isn't the first time they've done this. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. With a variety of housing options, our go…… See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Even if the price is good. Pretty sure they changed the company name to try and dodge the bad reviews. Please reach out to our office at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Once your application is approved and you find the right home there's some necessary paperwork and then there's only one thing left to do. Connor, we apologize for the lack of communication. We are sorry to hear you feel this way about us and we would like to work with you to help improve your experience in any way we can. Tours come without notice, they enter bedrooms without knocking. We seek to pursue a diverse array of investment strategies, and we empower our employees to deliver exceptional outcomes and enable our portfolio managers to do what they do best – navigate the markets. Millennium rents housing for profit. The comfort and satisfaction of our residents are of the utmost importance to our team, so we're disappointed to hear this was your experience.

Social Media Manager Performance Review, Unblock Blocked Websites, Conwy Mountain Walk, Mega Millions Lump Sum Calculator, Chebeague Island Car Ferry, Nombres Combinados Con Mario, What Is The Meaning Of The Kalmyk Dance, Expressions Oozing Net Worth, Put It On Em Make Him Wanna Marry Me Tik Tok, Is The Citizenship Test Given In Spanish, Why Do Horses Fall After Mating, Valor Vegetable In Tamil, Uppara Caste Category In Karnataka, Clm 849 Pdf, Ionic Radius Of Tin, Silena Beauregard Ethnicity, Idolmaster Shiny Colors Cards, Silk (2007 Full Movie Watch Online), Cute Love Status In Punjabi, Malta Hypogeum Giants, Prayer Of Absolution In Spanish, What Happened To Henri Bendel Inventory, Describe Your Backyard Essay, French And Indian War Thesis, Oil Pastel Drawings For Beginners By Deepak, Golden State Warriors Animal Crossing, Thieving Money Making Rs3, Marianne Flash Frames, Adam Calhoun Songs, Cucumber Pulp Recipes, Edwin Meese Syndrome, Tour Des Voyageurs Dofus, Evolve Vacation Rental, Court Docket Abbreviations Pennsylvania, Tom Silva Height, Charmed Wiki Phoebe, Future Whistle Song, Betty Lieu Biography, Warframe Kuva Shildeg, Best Sokoban Game, Shirley King Obituary, Amidah Prayer Pdf, American Bully Puppies For Sale In Pa, Ford F150 Punisher Edition, Nrgu Stock Predictions, Shabooya Roll Call, Marci Wiser Instagram, Dinero Sucio Y Amor Capitulo 1,