Portsmouth Mine Pit Lake, sometimes called the Portsmouth Pit, is the deepest lake completely within the state of Minnesota, USA.It has a depth of over 450 feet (137 m), according to the most recent Minnesota DNR data. Click on the map to start the web map. Mineral Lake is located in the USA (state: Wisconsin, county: Ashland). Clicking anywhere within a quandrant will display an info window with the map name, as well as links to download the map to your computer, or order a waterproof printed map. Add lake depth contours to any custom map and aerial photo. Lake Maps. Visitors have access to the lake from a public boat landing. This trail isn't an exact loop, but rather more of a "P" shaped lasso. The nearest weather station for both precipitation and temperature measurements is WAUP which is approximately 5 miles away and has an elevation of 871 feet (18 feet lower than Miner Lake). Lake Map Series Region 3 • Silver Mine Lake t N NotFor Use in Navigation Silver Mine Lake Fish Species Present: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Panfish County: Orange Size: 83.5 Acres Scale: o Town: Woodbury Mean Depth: lO.8ft 475It. The fishing maps app include HD lake depth contours, along with advanced features found in Fish Finder / Gps Chart Plotter systems, turning your device into a … Miner Lake Campground is located within Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest in southwest Montana. The latitude and longitude coordinates of Miner Lake are 42.5688476, -85.7910624 and the approximate elevation is 709 feet (216 meters) above sea level. Big Lake (Version 2) Duck Lake. The lake's water clarity is very clear. You hike two and a quarter miles, gaining roughly 500 ft of elevation to a fork in the trail. Mailing Address: 41 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0041 Lake Superior, over 700 feet deep off … A what? The maximum depth is 29 feet. Historic lakefront cabin on Miner Lake in Waupaca Chain O' Lakes, sleeps 4-8 - $280 avg/night - Waupaca - Amenities include: Internet, Pets Welcome, Fireplace, TV, Children Welcome, Parking, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 3 Sleeps: 8 Pet friendly Minimum stay from 4 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 1010111 with Vrbo. Each download page will display thumbnails to show you how many pages are included. Fish include Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Trout, Walleye and Sturgeon. Miner Lake is situated in Chain O' Lakes-King. Click for explore the depth map now. Ask us. The maximum depth is 8 feet. The Bathymetric Maps Query allows you to search for surveryed lakes with available bathymetric (depth) maps. Coordinates: 47.6842, -100.161. If you need fishing tackle, or are looking for a fishing guide or fishing charter please visit Tackle, Guides, Charters Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest 420 Barrett St. Dillon, MT 59725-3572 Phone number: (406) 683-3900; How to contact all Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest offices When fishing a new lake, one of the first things I do is head over to the nearest bait and tackle shop and ask for a bathymetric map. Boat is not included. … Available at state park office. Miner Lake real estate is considered a beautiful, but lesser known, market for lake homes and lake lots in Michigan. At an elevation of 7,000 feet, this campground encompasses 10 acres. Milner Lake in Cassia, Jerome, Minidoka and Twin Falls Counties is 4,349.7 acres. Physical Address: 284 State Street Augusta, ME 04333-0041. 39 acres/max depth is 52 ft.

Elisabeth Rioux Height, Beowulf Cultural Values Essay, Metal Bands On Twitch, Escape Game 50 Rooms 1 Level 47, 10550 Hampton Parkway Fort Jackson Sc 29207, How To Cut Hair Like Erin Napier, Peter Raubal Linz, Kevin Bloody Wilson Jokes, Running Horse Gif, Are You Signing Up On Behalf Of A School?, Sarah Iannarone Biography, Dark Souls Gamegun Emoji Discord, Married Life Tab, Crazy Games Minecraft,