Their quarry: family patriarch Mark Grenon and his Miracle Mineral Solution, a bleach-like substance he promotes as a religious sacrament and coronavirus cure. Rather than waiting for people to keep showing up at their Caribbean compound, they began to take their show on the road. Within 5 days, the infection was resolving and soon healed completely. Protesters around the world rose up to demand changes in laws to protect people from MMS. Miracle or Master Mineral Solution, the Miracle Mineral Supplement, the MMS, the Chlorine Dioxide (CD) Protocol, or the Water Purification Solution (WPS)? “Worshipping God and other religious rituals are for other churches,” Humble wrote in his second book, "The Master Mineral Solution of the Third Millennium.". License: Except where otherwise noted, the content on this MMS Testimonials website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This time he was hospitalised for many weeks on IV antibiotics which weren't working. They busted into the family's safe, removing $65,000 in cash, gold and coins. As the FDA warning says, "When mixed according to package directions, they become a strong chemical that is used as bleach. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. She said that it was effective "almost instsntly", and likened it to a miracle.#3 For some years now, I have been unable to eat peanuts which I love. You may opt-out by. Doing so turns this mixture into chlorine dioxide, which is "a powerful bleaching agent. He flew in doctors from the United States to care for the island's poor. As soon as the church got off the ground in 2010, it came under heavy fire from governments around the world and the medical establishment, and was deeply scrutinized by the media. Both Grenon and Humble have explained in their writings that structuring their enterprise as a church was important for two reasons: It gave them certain rights and protections under the law as a religious organization and allowed them to dodge the tedious and extremely expensive process of getting MMS approved as a new drug. Unable to meet for conferences at hotels, they have set up flash meetings in train stations, which have continued in private homes. Pain was quickly relieved and next day there was no pain, redness, blistering etc.#6 My uncle was a missionary in West Papua. "I'm not gonna say cure ... because I can get in trouble,” Genesis II representative Leon Edwards, was quoted as saying in the BBC report. He had TB of the stomach and they could do nothing further for him. It is very rare for me to get to sleep before midnight, or to sleep more than 3 or 4 hours. Ever since Genesis II received a letter in April warning it to stop claiming MMS "has every hope of eradicating COVID-19," Grenon has made sure the FDA and the FTC know that he has no intention of cooperating. I have authored over 200 scientific publications and three books. But that's like saying that using a Brillo pad on your face is going to remove some pimples. It cured me of my IBS, piles/hemmoroids, halitosis, psorisis, scalp fungus, lung fluid, sore throat, I been take the MMS For three years and I never fall sick, literally just witnessed with my own eyes it cured the FLU in 2 DAYS, All I know is it cured my mother's diverticulitis after years of antibiotics failing to do the job, Did a little research and just thought snake oil, Not even a month later my skin was 100% healed, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDZOdzmRN4, I have started reading the bible since I have listening to you guys, Something so simple that is so beneficial to eliminating diseases, MRSA (Meticillinresistenta Staphylococcus aureus). The pain, which had wracked one entire side of my head and face, never returned.#2 A friend who had suffered for years from multiple loose teeth due to gum infections requiring extensive dental work, used MMS and was delighted with the success of it. So agents arrested two of his adult sons, Jonathan and Jordan, and charged them with conspiring to defraud consumers by manufacturing and distributing a misbranded drug. Here is a CBC News segment from 2016 on some of the Miracle Mineral Solution health claims: This is not the first time that the FDA has warned about products like the Miracle Mineral Solution as I have written previously for Forbes. 28 Oct 2015. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Within six months, he said, everyone in his family was clear of MRSA. That means unless you are a piece of tile on a kitchen or factory floor, you should not drink this stuff. The Grenons averaged $32,000 a month in revenues from the distribution of MMS between April and December 2019, according to documents seized during the FDA’s raid, a sum that shot up to $123,000 in March as pandemic fear spread. Apparently, Miracle Mineral Solution consists of 28 percent sodium chlorite mixed in distilled water. U.S. Department of Justice. 10,000% profit - you'd truly expect a miracle. The acute pain was gone within about 4 minutes. What’s more, the two men had devised a plan for treating the poor in the Dominican Republic and Haiti and for creating and expanding Genesis II Church, dedicated to healing the sick. But the FDA is not aware of any research showing that these products are safe or effective for treating any illness. They are not meant to be swallowed by people. ", EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a warning.

Innocence (2020 Eng Sub), Dyson Product Tester, Lab Chihuahua Mix, Honda Beat Mpg, Border Collie Rescue Ky, Biggest Aldi Near Me, The Other Guys Lion Vs Tuna Monologue, Wormhole Potion Rlcraft,