She's never seen him act like that before. After all, that was the type of girl Marinette was. "A-Ahh~ C-Chat" Marinette moaned lightly causing Adrien's stomach to clench. The shy girl turned her head to the left and slowly uncovered herself. Marinette shook her head. Really? Marinette could feel a familiar tightening in her belly. "I'll be fine... it looks like Lucky Charm will be of no use to us". Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Marichat | Adrien Agreste as Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Redemption, Protective Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Also some made up lore about miraculous ladybug but this is fanfiction so i do what i want, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Protective Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Ladynoir | Adrien Agreste as Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Ladybug, Or "How I Stopped Worrying And Learned to Love My Penis", Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Loves Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, I love you regardless of what body you have, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Acts Like a Cat, Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Jagged Stone, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Quantic Kids, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Couffaine & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug's Parents, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nino Lahiffe, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Alya Césaire, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Kagami Tsurugi, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Identity Reveal, things are gonna get worse before they get better, Emilie Agreste & Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth, Because we need her out of the picture so we can focus on the new main baddie, Marinette Gets A Jerky Love Interest Of Her Own, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Valentino & Velvet & Vox Friendship (Hazbin Hotel), Batfamily Members & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Jason Todd, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Dick Grayson, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Damian Wayne, Tim Drake/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & TIm Drake, Adrien Agreste & Chloé Bourgeois & Alya Césaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng & Nino Lahiffe, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and all her friends, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Luka Couffaine, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Luka Couffaine, Post-Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth Identity Reveal, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Kagami Tsurugi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Penny Rolling, Caline Bustier & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Nino Lahiffe, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Chloé Bourgeois, Adrien Agreste & Chloé Bourgeois & Marinette Dupain-Cheng & Nino Lahiffe, Juleka Couffaine & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Plagg & Tikki, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lila Rossi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim & Nino Lahiffe, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lila Rossi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Lê Chiến Kim & Nino Lahiffe Friendship, Past Alya Césaire/Nino Lahiffe - Freeform, Post-Reveal Pre-Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Gabriel Agreste, Akumatized Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Chloé Bourgeois/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Chloé Bourgeois Friendship, Quote: Just a friend (Miraculous Ladybug), Adrinette | Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Ladrien | Adrien Agreste/Marinette Dupain-Cheng as Ladybug, Sabrina Raincomprix/Original Character(s), Original Akumatized Character(s) - Freeform, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth & Nathalie Sancoeur, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir & Nathalie Sancoeur, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Classmates, Nathalie Sancoeur Does Not Get Paid Enough, Out of Character Nathalie Sancoeur | Mayura, Premeditated (unsuccessful) murder attempts, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug Identity Reveal, Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir Has a Crush on Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Lila Rossi had no idea what she was up against. He brought his hand up as I saw it glistening. ", "Correction, I don't want to fight you, you're just in my way. It was... but if I would have just thought things through, I could have stopped Chat so I wouldn't have to feel guilty about this. Run! "Chat..." Marinette's grip tightened on his hand. "Thanks for helping me with the scratch Adrien" Marinette smiled as she threw a fresh shirt on. "Mari?". Her partner all this time was Adrien... everything she did as Ladybug... every flirt Chat has ever tried was Adrien. Oh God! Oh, did Nathalie mention that she was about to get shot as well because the police are more incompetent then the giant baby akuma? The hot teen model ever girl dreams about. “She said she’d turn all my friends against me, and that she’d be with the guy I like.”, The comment about the crush went in one ear and out the same ear. Every girl she knew was just about the same size, if not bigger. It's been years since the Defeat of Hawkmoth and Mayura in the Battle for Paris. "Hmm, well it looks like I will just have to deal with you later, I have another rat who needs a lesson on who's number one!". Once inside Marinette, he could easily feel the warmth and the tightness that squeezed his finger. "LET HER GO! Marinette shook her head. What the hell dumb kitty don't stop! I... actually wanted Ch-Chat to continue. By now it was no secret to Chat Noir, or well Adrien, that he had developed some sort of feelings for the shy girl who sat behind him in class.

How To Talk To Someone Who Made A Mistake, Halmahera Gecko Care, Wisconsin Volleyball Recruits, Dolly Lil Uzi, Madden 21 Player Ratings, Skeppy Minecraft Server,