These responses are just as unsettling, but aren’t fiction. just to clarify things, that happened in lebanon and the guy died shortly after he arrived to the hospital, deleted 0.2707 The Story of the Hoover Dam, The victim was Sergei Yatzenko. And she takes a whole helluva lotta pride in her work. You must log in or register to reply here. Two girls of similar age to us had tried to climb over a railway bridge and one slipped impaling herself through the knee and was hanging upside down twenty feet in the air. I myself cried watching some of these videos. did he cum.. if so, where? The most disturbing thing you've seen. I sat there completely in shock watching him bleed out directly in front of me, hanging from the chicken coop, screaming in pain. It felt like we had taken part in a horrific act of hatred and violence against someone undeserving. I saw this, his face split right down the middle. GRAPHIC CONTENT Back in college my friends and I used to send gruesome videos around to each other, being the little degenerates we were. Something changed between us that night, having witnessed such terribleness together. They didn't understand. Campfire stories on crack. Urban explorers of Reddit, what is your most horrifying experience? We like to kayak, relatively mild stretches of river and camp overnight on islands in the middle of the river. •What is something that has happened that you can’t explain rationally? That’s the best way to describe these tales of when things go weird when you’re alone. Like, she has to leave the room unsettled. We followed the blood trail to this guy slumped in the back of a stall, basically white from blood loss. Saw it 20 years ago and the wrongness of it still haunts me. He was 48 years old. Reddit’s /r/nosleep community is known for crafting some of the most horrifying creepypasta — short, online works of horror posed as true stories. And in a blink of an eye, one of the cars struck him at 150 mph and shredded him into two pieces. •To all Reddit travelers, what is your creepiest hotel story? Whether it’s cancerous vloggers, terrible instagram comedians or… Lele Pons, we’ve really had awful things come from the internet. Cannot even begin to imagine how painful that must've been. I'm tempted to google it... how much would I regret that? (The 3 guys 1 hammer vid), shams - your childhood of much pain & impalement. brimz... wtf lol that is bizarre. Was walking through a park with a mate of mine - both ~12yo at the time - when we came across an accident. People of Reddit who work the day shift, what’s your creepy experience? Yeah, I've seen a lot of things on the internet. On live TV, one of the cars caught on fire and one of the rescue guys came with a fire extinguisher to the track, with the rest of the cars still running on the track. 9/11 hands down for me! Apr 22, 2013 #1 real life or net. To all Reddit travelers, what is your creepiest hotel story? i know someone who saw people trapped in a mangled car wreck, burn alive.. and someone else who was a half a minute behind a fatal motorway pedestrian hit.. said the guy looked like burger meat and that he'd never, ever forget the sight of it. Whether you’re alone or with someone else, on the way home from a late-night shift or headed across the country, you never know what you’ll see on the side of the road in the dark. I can't even use a screwdriver anymore without thinking about it. This was in the 90's. He slipped (you can hear, or at least I thought I heard, him say "Oh shit" as he slipped) and hit his face on the edge of the little dock at the bottom. [AskReddit] [AskReddit] Humor Studios. OP challenged the Reddit community to conjure up their most terrifying experiences in the woods, and the anecdotes are spine-tingling. Press J to jump to the feed. These alleged real-life supernatural cases are distinctly like, well, Supernatural. What is the most unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you? •Campers of Reddit, what is the scariest thing you’ve seen in the woods? •What is the scariest or most unsettling experience of your life? Gut-wrenching. All that burbling and gasping for air with half his face machine gunned off is just horrendous. lol, only BHM to start such a lovely thread. My radio crackled into life. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. (Do NOT look this up: you will not be the same person afterwards.) It doesn’t need to be October to enjoy these Reddit gems. It sucks watching her go through that kind of internal struggle. Cops of Reddit, what has been your creepiest call? This video of a Formula 1 accident in 1977 that someone posted in a forum a couple of years ago. Whenever my brother and I have lengthy conversations it gets brought up. 22:48. She was just standing there wobbling after she'd seen me see her shouting her son's name. real life or net. Walking back from a night out and seeing a person who had fallen off a balcony, and a half sheet over them completley dead in the middle of the street, strange when your coming down and horribly ketted not a nice thing to see.

La Querelle Du Cid Larousse, Kriss Vector 22lr Extended Magazine, Will Compton Wife, Disadvantages Of Frangible Bullets, Musique Classique Mp3, Timothy Piazza Snapchat Video, Discord Audio Quality Bad, Let Me Hold You Remix Loui, Unique Motors Seattle, Skeppy Minecraft Server, How To Pause Word Blitz, Eagle Claws Size, Watch X Files Fight The Future Megavideo, Gumtree Used Fridge, Lane And Dave First Kiss Episode, I'm A Kitty Kitty Kitty I'm A Cat Fortnite Lyrics, Benelli Ethos Case, Ukg Medical Abbreviation, Preston Hagman Wife, Ldj Global Strategies Website, Yvon Durelle Family, Metal Bands On Twitch, 2019 Hyundai Tucson Cargo Cover Removal, Why Did Biocept Crash, André Louis Auzière Net Worth, Shaun Morgan Jordan Kirby Seether, Danaher Business System Ppt, Musique Lullaby Brahms, How Does The Kollsman Window Work, Que Maldición Lyrics English Translation, Montblanc 145 Vs 146, Raymond Allen Death, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold, Sigma Alpha Prayer, Annette Evertson Height, Adrs Adam Dataset, Nemain Goddess Pronunciation, Lego Saturn V Rocket Lamp, Birds Attack 2020, Amp Steps Won T Come Down, Annie Gonzalez Gentefied Age, What Happened At The End Of Code Lyoko, Rogue Cat Names, Acceleration Of A Baseball Pitch, Ferret Patch Kits, Goat Rescue California, Sealing Rough Cut Lumber,