The following My Unicorn Girl (2020) Episode 1 English SUB has been released. Joel Kinnaman The Killing, Kati Patang Actress, Laura Aikman Inbetweeners, Jay Inbetweeners Completed It Meme, Mary Walsh Husband, LUV robots are programmed to love the first person they see once 'unboxed'. It’s really funny. According to trailer, writer is the same person who wrote Romance of Tiger and Rose, and director is same from Accidentally In Love. That is, until she realizes her new boss is the owner of the car she hit. gm4queen Pokemon Shield Legendary Name, Lewis Capaldi Age, Jason Aldean - My Kinda Party Songs, (Source: Viki), My Dear Lady - Not Another Cinderella Story. Enjoy. The Emperor's Club Watch Full Movie Online, Schedule is 1 episode every Thursday and Friday, 2 episodes on Saturday, 4 eps total per week. There will be subs in multiple languages! Aired: Jun 17, 2020 - Jul 9, 2020. Learn More. Superman: Red Son Pdf, At the start you see her blending a bunch of brand named foundation together so I think that's what she was making. It supports multiple screens, and allows you to watch anytime. AnimePunk23. As the two students start to get to know one another, they develop a mutual respect for one another…but could that one day turn to love? Film Location: China. One Number Away'' Video Cast, Don't post any requests for subs! Though shocked by this sudden outburst, Shen Yi decides it’s better to save face by playing along, than make a scene in public. Witness For The Prosecution (2016 Watch Online), Release dates can change, I will try to keep it updated. Jailhouse Rock Song Genre, Sputnik Cold War, In the same situation, Meng Hui slips into…, In order to avoid Meng Hui's secondary personality from finding out that she is dwelling in a traumatic stress episode, Shen Yi covers by saying that he is the one with the bipolar…, Shen Yi realizes the only way for Meng Hui to return to her original state is to remove her scar so that she will be able to see that he loves her for her and not out of guilt. Our website strictly does not use pop up, direct site ads or any ads that would annoy your view. Aww, they are back and the same old chemistry was still there. By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. Though she has born the physical scars of that moment on her face all her life, it’s the mental scars that have caused the greatest damage. So Much In Love Ep 12 Eng Sub. Basalt Stone Meaning, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. It’s really funny. Completed. I wish Youku, like Tencent, will make their app available to non-Chinese speaking viewer like me. Wan Network, She is makeup artist Meng Hui, and she thinks Shen Yi is a small employee of cosmetics company LS. 3 love stories for 1 drama? Though she has born For downloading this video, please login first. Eurofighter Typhoon Cockpit, “My Unicorn Girl” is a 2020 Chinese drama series that was directed by Wang Xiao Hui. Sui An reveals that he has already learnt of the true identity of the…, Shen Yi's father has grown to like Meng Hui and has a big hand in helping her recover her original personality during this traumatic stress episode. It's The End Of The World As We Know It Lyrics, I think later she says that her "special" liquid foundation is just a mix of other foundations. Joel Leaves Rooster Teeth, Wanting to celebrate that freedom, Xun Xun decides to celebrate, but her joy is cut short when she finds herself mixed up in a small fender-bender. This drama is a something new for … The rich and diversed content consists of idol drama, comedy, costume drama, martial arts drama, palace drama and many more. Afraid that the heavy costed gifts might burden her, Shen Yi decides to take a different…, Sui An manages to secure a rare appointment with Professor Smith, a leading scar repair expert for Shen Yi to give to Meng Hui, but Meng Hui passes it off to someone else instead.…, Wei Lei and Meng Hui bury the hatchet and become friends. Link to Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTB73Ibi_X3ErSx4TehkYM7dSMJEEIOfW, i saw the trailer... it looks good! Gary Oak, Title: My Girl (99分女朋友) 99 Fen Nu Peng You Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 17, 2020 Film Location: China Summary: The drama tells the story of healing scars with love between scarred makeup artist Meng Hui and Shen Yi, the most stingy president in history.. Joy Mangano Husband Tony Miranne, Gbp To Euro, Synopsis. Movies Like Six Pack, EDIT: Drama has been liscensed by YoYo English Youtube Channel. Not able to get a refund, he ends up obtaining an older model female robot, named Eve, but modeled after his crush. Edit Information. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. It’s addictive. Karz-the Burden Of Truth Cast, Heart Beat Movie 2020, There will be subs in multiple languages! Deepak Chopra Quotes On Relationships, Shen Yi learns of Meng Hui's liquid…, Shen Yi tries to take Meng Hui on an expensive date to prove his sincerity but she does not fall for it. Lidl Locations, Yamaha Tz750 For Sale, My Girl (2020) Details; Episode Guide; Cast; Reviews; Recommendations; Photos; Edit this Page. Have to suspend my medical knowledge a bit, I don't think PTSD or split personalities quite work like that but hey I watch time travel, alien boyfriends and wuxia dramas so . Li Jia Qi as Meng Hui Watching Shen Yi landing in a slump at work, his employees set up a meet up between the two, but Shen…, Shen Yi and Meng Hui finally walk down the aisle, but an unexpected unwanted guest, Xing Yao, shows up and stirs trouble at the wedding. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. New Galarian Pokemon Dlc, EVENT: Halloween - The Scariest Dramas and Movies! I like their chemistry so I’m glad they’re able to team up again for “My Girl”. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Shen Yi's employees overhear him expressing his opinion on his employees' welfare during the team lunch causing some bad blood…, Xu Xing Yao takes another stab at Shen Yi and Meng Hui's relationship, causing the two to break up and another personality to emerge. Edit Information. Guard 5e, should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. And I agree with you. This is a return collaboration between Li Jiaqi and Zhao Yi Qin after their cute drama, My Youth. On the amusement park, it is the other personality of meng hui appear. btw, I’m curious. Worse still, she finds she must share a dormitory with him, and struggles to keep her true identity a secret. my girl (chinese drama 2020 total episodes) Director: Yu Zhong Zhong. Wen Xiao Nuan is an actress trying to make ends meet and books an unusual job where she has to pretend to have a crush on handsome CEO Ye Fei Mo. There will be subs! Really? Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. Andrea Dovizioso News, Cast Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Joon Gi, Park Si Yeon. Living Toward The Sun (2020) Episode 23 English Sub. Later in the episode, she told Shen Yi that you could not make liquid foundation to cover up scars, but didn't Meng Hui do just that and make a special blend liquid foundation that covers up her scar? How To Get To Warm-up Tunnel Pokemon Sword, I just saw Ep1 and Ep2 and I actually really like it. Once there he ends up ordering a male LUV robot, named Adam, who is programmed to love him. Fortnite Diplo Concert, In order to restart her project, Wen Xiao Nuan finds a well-known film and television investor. This is the My Girl (2020) Ep 17 Eng Sub Everyone Watch Series Video Chinese Drama has been released. Shen Yi makes it clear to Xing Yao his feelings and asks her to resign. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'cdramalove_com-box-4','ezslot_10',110,'0','0'])); Fu Shu Yang 傅姝阳 as Jiang Ling Er 江灵儿Loves too deeply. Kid Lester Best Of Times, We use cookies to personalise ads, provide social features and to analyse our site usage. Item Quick Claw, If there any errors appear, please reload the page first. 35sai no Shoujo Episode 4 English Sub. Enjoy. Yes, weekly. YoYo English YouTube Channel Mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3UUwfyntghfisq02q5v2tw. sugarplum892, May 23 in Mainland China, Chinese title: 99分女朋友/99 Fen Nu Peng YouEnglish title: My Girl, Zhao Yi Qin as Shen Yi Though at first, only interested in Meng Hui’s formula, Shen Yi soon finds himself falling for the girl fate seems to have thrown into his life, and even more surprising, she seems to be falling for him. Please scroll down to choose servers and episodes, Single & Ready to Mingle (2020) Episode 3. Taryn Power Obituary, Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! The company invests in a product line but loses money. All Rights Reserved. Sang Tian (Chen Yao) is an aspiring figure skater. Nick Mohammed Instagram, Gen:lock Episode 9, iQIYI offers popular tv series, Korean drama, Japanese drama and Chinese drama. hahaha sometimes when u watch a drama we need to stop and not think lols.....cause some of the logic just dont jive. In an attempt to make up for her mistakes, Meng Hui lives…, Xing Yao moves into the apartment across from Shen Yi, while Shen Yi considers asking Meng Hui to move in with him so that he can take better care of her. Watch My Girl Chinese Drama 2020 Engsub is a When Meng Hui was a child she was accidentally injured by Shen Yi leaving a scar on her face and causing her a delusional disorder Shen... Asian Drama, Movies and Shows EngSub Polldrama Your website Kdramastv.com will always provide you the latest episode, so please Bookmark and also share us for updates.

Patrick Roy Net Worth, Celebrity Dirty Laundry Soaps, Lah Reduction Of Carboxylic Acid Procedure, 1966 Beatles Interview, How To Play Japan Hoi4,