Well, can you tell me where can I find it? PCSX-r sucks too.you have to turn hacks on\off while playing games.XEBRA FTW! So from what I'm reading, ePSXe isn't the best PS1 emulator? A lot of models are spliced and Fei's face when facing left is half cut off when moving forward. Да реально достал этот мудозвон херню всякую писать. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. EmuCR.Com,Latest emulators for PS3,Wii,PS2,Xbox360,Xbox,PS,NDS,PSP,GBA,N64,DC,Arcade and many other systems. I am getting this error message anytime I use FXAA or FXAA Natural Vision, or I believe any anti-aliasing and natural vision shaders. pSX is still better, but this emu is fine too. I'm in. А в 3D они не к чему на оборот они в 3D размазывают картинку проверти сами дамы и господа!!!! level 2 what are you smoking?!?? All other shaders that I have tried have worked though. LOL but thanks #5,for making me and most people laugh out asses off!!! After that unzip reshade to ePSXe, create a subdirectory in ePSXe called shaders and extract the shader to it. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The link to the shader is here.... Shader can go into any folder.....personally i make a folder called Natural Shader and extract all my files into that. I ended up not caring. PERIOD!!! I swear I saw some people using Pete's plugin along with the shader though. I'm instead using the Beetle PSX HW emulator via RetroArch and it emulates the models a lot better, but emulates the game at the original hardware framerate. the 'FXAA' & 'FXAA natural vision' are GPU Core 2.0.0. shaders, so make it sure that your video plugin is set to GPU Core 2.0.0. and not one of, for example, Pete's video plugins. 14 Comments: Anonymous March 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM. PERIOD! Oh you. And in 3D they are not what the turnover, they are in 3D smear picture проверти themselves ladies and gentlemen!!!! That is correct. Quotepersonally ill be using "high settings with natural".It kinda looks like watercolor. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I have made sure that the slv and slf files are working and in the correct directory. YOU MUST CONFIGURE THE HELL OUT OF IT TO GET OPTIMAL results. Does anyone possibly know a solution? Change the Hi-Res textures to Stretch, or maybe turn off Texture Filtering for 2D sprites. then I have to create a folder named "shader" in the parent folder "plugin" and finally I have to put the Natrual vision shader files in this folded. JavaScript is disabled. the 'FXAA' & 'FXAA natural vision' are GPU Core 2.0.0. shaders, so make it sure that your video plugin is set to GPU Core 2.0.0. and not one of, for example, Pete's video plugins. Weel, into the plugin folder, I have put 1 folder named "shader": then I have put in this folder 2 other folder (included in the .zip file you posted here): I would make 2 seperate folders inside the Natural Folder and name one ARB and the other GLSLANG. POST by Jei at 21:09. Come Join discussion on all platforms from Nintendo, Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, to PC. In every person there are 2 dogs fighting...one Good and one Evil. but i dont like how it looks without the natural shader. Shaders for the best PS1 emulator? LMMFAO! ePSXe Shaders Pack (2013/04/27). both pSX and XEBRA\ARBEX BLOW ePSXe out of the water! I need a little help: I have configured my ePSXe 1.9, but I have read that games are more pretty with the shader named Natural Vision. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I don't know the solution. I was using Pete's OpenGL 2.9. NOTHING ALLOWS BETTER HACKING OF GAMES WITH GAME SHARK THAN THIS! These are the names that show up when you choose which file type you want to use for the Shader. Frontend for ePSXe Shaders pack: 61 KB: Pack of GPU Core shaders Unofficial ePSXe FAQ: 50 KB: Answers most common questions: Old ePSXe versions : x: File: Size: Description ePSXe v2.0.2-1 Windows: 1277 KB: ePSXe executable (Win32) ePSXe v2.0.0: 1235 KB: Old ePSXe executable (Win32) ePSXe v2.0.2 Linux: 1114 KB: Well I don't really use ePSXe much anymore, but thanks for the help. ePSXe Shaders Pack (2012/03/24) is released. Download: ePSXe Shaders Pack (2012/03/24) Source: Here. ePSXe is not the best emulator out of the box; no my noob azz friends... no. ePSXe Shaders Pack is a pack of pixel shaders intended for ePSXe. I've been wanting to find a new primary emulator, one that's project is still actively updating from time to time. I recently discovered pcsx reloaded, I might look into XEBRA. Hi guys, I'm new on this forum, I'm from Italy. LOL this is what happens when NOOBS comment. But once you have, NOTHING LOOKS AS GORGEOUS AND MAKES THESE OLD CRAPPY GAMES WORTH PLAYING THAN THIS EMULATOR!! Ты можешь вообще заткнуться и здесь нихуя не писать, мудак ебаный? checked and opengl 2 plugin and this new work also sharder in PCSX and reload desempelho and even better than in epsxe epsxe and not updated since 2007 so it makes sense. Coding, tips, builds, specs, tricks and more. I did everthing but it keeps giving me missing custom files, i want SimoneT's smart shader i wish someone would upload it to mediafire. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Tags: Console, ePSXeShadersPack, PS. Edit: I gave up. ePSXe Shaders Pack is a pack of pixel shaders intended for ePSXe.Download: ePSXe Shaders Pack (2012/03/24)Source: Here, Шейдеры помогут мне кажется для 2D ИГР!!! CCCP1982 Shaders will help me think for 2D GAMES!!! CCCP1982. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Welp, that was my issue. hope this helps. Random Related Topic . I read about it once from a list of emulators, has japanese developers. The one that wins is the one you feed the most. The unofficial subreddit for the ePSXe emulator! I really don't like how that looks. I have been trying to emulate Xenogears and the game is super buggy when it comes to rendering the models. Put the .fp and .vp into the ARB and the .slf and .slv into the GLSLANG Folder. http://www.mediafire.com/download/3yy9u1od9s3ouos/Natural.zip, http://ngemu.com/threads/searching-...shader-modded-by-simonet.159117/#post-2132916, http://www.mediafire.com/download/1a7vv1175qrrha4/pec.rar, http://imageshack.com/a/img89/8890/vays.png, https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceopc9682rjp2nk/shaders.zip?dl=0, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. "best" psx emulator? A forum community dedicated to all emulation enthusiasts.

Hollywood Stars Abandoned Mansions, Chop Off Darlington, Pineview Reservoir Fishing Report 2020, Marcus Paige Salary, All At Sixes And Sevens Wolsingham, John Proctor Essay The Crucible, Tundra Rear Wheel Bearing Noise, Baby Macaw For Sale Uk, Weiße Körner Im Stuhl, Love Alarm Webtoon Ending, Beast Mode Lyrics, Raptors 2021 Jersey, Diy Light Source, Carley Shimkus Baby,