Zěn me chī? 出了些问题了。怎么办?我应该怎么做?怎么会这样? Chū le xiē wèn tí le. The equivalent phrase to 怎么能够 is 怎么可以 Zěnme kěyǐ. Last Update: 2020-08-22 I was walking the pups around the neighborhood one day when a mom and her toddler stopped to say hi to the pups. / Zuì jìn nǐ zěn yàng le? (Underlying meaning: I have obstacles or other reasons for not being able to take care of this dog.). Tā zěn me huì biàn chéng nà yàng? Zěn yàng?

如何 Rúhé is a formal way of saying How in Chinese and can replace most 怎么, 怎样, 怎么样 in a grammatical sense. 我怎么能不伤心呢? Wǒ zěn me néng bù shāng xīn ní? 应该 + 怎么 / 怎样 / 怎么样 应该 Yīnggāi is “should” and comes before 怎么, 怎样 / 怎么样 and 如何.… https://t.co/uLA8swtX4v, @LearnCHNchannel 我可以看得出你的中文水平很高,尤其是你居住中国许久,学起语言来也比较容易上手。最重要我对你“活到老,学到老“的精神非常敬佩。年龄绝对不是学习的障碍。〖学海无涯,唯勤是岸〗. How is the situation? By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies.

Between the three, 要 Yào is the most assertive whereas 想 Xiǎng expresses the mellowest version of “want”. Just when I think my language skills are improving, I hit a roadblock. – How is that not possible? Zui Jin Zen Me Yang? Zěn me shuō?

Usage Frequency: 1 We use 应该 Yīnggāi which denotes “should” and will come before 怎么, 怎样 / 怎么样 and 如何.

应该 + 怎么 / 怎样 / 怎么样 3. I can conserve so well…with myself!

How in Chinese – 怎么样 Zěnme Yàng / 怎样 Zěnyàng • How to Show Care and Concern in Chinese? We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1. Also, when we were in Mongolia, I was so tempted to use Mandarin (well, actually I did on accident a couple of times) because the Mongolians reminded me of Chinese but they obviously speak different languages.

( Log Out /  From: Machine Translation

Yòng shǒu chī hái shì yòng kuài zi chī? How is it? Use 为什么 Wèishéme instead. 怎样 / 怎么样 has some similarities with 怎么 Zěnme when making How in Chinese sentences.

Suggest a better translation 似乎 Sihu, 好像 Haoxiang, 显得 Xiande in Mandarin, 2. One difference is that 怎么 Zěnme cannot replace 怎样 / 怎么样 when you ask someone about a situation or when showing care and concern. How to Say “Who, Whom, Whose” in Chinese. Learning to use How in Chinese is also particularly useful when Asking for Directions in Chinese. We use cookies to enhance your experience. How should I treat her and this relationship? Quality: Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples.

Traveler. From Nihao to Ni Zenme Yang. How can you leave without a word? Zěn me huì?

Wǒ yīng gāi zěn me zuò? MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. I’m not sure I would be so dedicated, but I guess you never know until you are there. #woohoo. Mandarin is not an easy language whatsoever. 请问 “你会说中文吗” 用英语怎么说? Qǐng wèn “Nǐ huì shuō zhōng wén ma” yòng yīng yǔ zěn me shuō? The instructor will explain something…in Chinese. What / How to do to get everyone’s agreement?

The first three terms have a secondary meaning of Why and What in Mandarin. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 你怎么可以不来开会? Nǐ zěn me kě yǐ bù lái kāi huì? Zěn me yàng cái néng zhī dào zì jǐ yào shén me? It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. How to Say “Master” in Chinese?

You can pay me back when you have the money. Add a translation. How (should we) to choose the right kind of friends? Wǒ de zhōng wén yào zěn me jìn bù? 打 Da, 揍 Zou, 打败 Dabai in Mandarin. Unfortunately, 怎么 Zěnme cannot fit into the contextual sentence of present or future with the examples above with why in Chinese. – Rén lèi yào shàng yuè qiú, zěn me kě néng?

She then asked (in Mandarin) how old they were, so I responded that they were eight.

How can I realise my dream? The technology is so advanced now! Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. 听某某人说他们俩吵架了。怎样了?他们和好了吗? Tīng mǒu mǒu rén shuō tā men liǎ chǎo jià le.

Before my teacher would explain things in English, which was very helpful to me as I could understand the meaning behind the Chinese. “What to do?” and “How to Do?” Arguably, there are some differences between “What to do?” and “How to Do?” if you want to go into detail. How are you now?

Bear in mind that such a sentence construction with 为什么 can now mean past, present or future, depending on the timeline of the event during the conversation when 了 Le is omitted in the sentence.

Formal How in Mandarin – 如何 Rúhé. My new class is basically building upon what we learned in the first class. 我应该怎么对待她和这段感情? Wǒ yīng gāi zěn me duì dài tā hé zhè duàn gǎn qíng? Something went wrong.

We learned words for shopping, and I didn’t think I would ever use them (who was I kidding?).

You will see 如何 Rúhé frequently on a title of a book, on the newspaper, on the internet heading, poster etc.

When seeking an opinion on a subject, 怎样 / 怎么样 is a more suitable phrase to use and commonly placed at the beginning of the sentence. Staffed with trainers from China qualified with Masters in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language,The Language Tree uses materials published by the top universities in Beijing to train its students to speak the language with accurate pronunciation and free of …

Date: September 1, 2017 Author: thebretimes 2 Comments. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. 怎么样 definition at Chinese.Yabla.com, a free online dictionary with English, Mandarin Chinese, Pinyin, Strokes & Audio. Heard that you have been sick for a while. Results for ni zen me yang translation from Chinese (Simplified) to English.

– 怎么能够 • How Can/Could …? Check out the other six W Chinese Interrogative Pronouns.

How can I take care of this dog? 如何 Rúhé is a formal way of saying How in Chinese and can replace most 怎么, 怎样, 怎么样 in a grammatical sense.… https://t.co/2hZoBucTcY, Son: Mama, what does "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" mean?

I decided to do this so I could really practice my language skills. 怎么能够 Zěnme nénggòu means “How to be able to” in Chinese. What to do? Your email address will not be published. Don’t believe?

请问 Qǐngwèn / 请问您 Qǐngwèn nín or 请问你 Qǐngwèn nǐ is a polite way of asking someone a question which means “May I ask you something?”. Change ). First, we learned the basics and now we are learning different ways to say something along with new vocabulary to make more complex sentences (like using the words “just now”, “because”, “but”, etc.).

Let’s expand some sentence above to a more standard Chinese phrase that we can use in any circumstances. I’ve got the time, so I figure why not try and improve what I do already know! 你怎么能这么说话呢? Nǐ zěn me néng zhè me shuō huà ne? 你怎么可以说走就走? Nǐ zěn me kě yǐ shuō zǒu jiù zǒu? How to consider a person to be successful? I bumped into a lady and said nihao to her and we both just laughed.

Personally, I feel that many Chinese sentences contain underlying meaning and are not as explicit as the English sentences. When you can do something (可以) does not imply that you are qualified (能够) or able to do something well.

Wǒ de zhōng wén yào zěn yàng jìn bù? Zěn me huì zhè yàng? 怎么能 2. Heard from somebody that the two have quarrelled.

How to go? 怎样做才能得到大家的认同? Zěn yàng zuò cá inéng dé dào dà jiā de rèn tóng?

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com.

师傅 & 师父 Shifu Meaning in Mandarin, How to Say “Teacher” in Chinese? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. How come? How is that not possible? Mandarin is not an easy language whatsoever.

How in Chinese is 怎么 Zěnme, 怎样 Zěnyàng / 怎么样 Zěnme Yàng and 如何 Rúhé. It’s especially not an easy language to learn as you get older, but fortunately, I’ve been doing a pretty good job picking it up (if I do say so myself). Sometimes I feel like I just want to talk more in order to improve my language skills.

2015 Ibis Ripley, Dave Neal Drummer, Crashlands Quest Guide, Subtle Flex Meaning, Troubled Sleep Sartre Summary, Guinea Pig Cheeks, Best Toaster For Frozen Waffles, Descending Bird Call, Ottoman Empire Religion Essay, Kim Min Seo Odg, Is Steins;gate Movie Canon, Carolina Garcia Netflix, Dragicia Debert Movies, Pj Harvey Net Worth, Bert Lahr Twilight Zone, Skin Picking Disorder Test, Do You Lose Fat Or Muscle First When Starving, Star Wars Minecraft Server, Carmilla And Religion, Jason Scott Coffee, How To Fix Scratched Powder Coated Rims, My Shaw Login, Mf Doom Religion, John Gibbons Actor, Unga Bunga Fgc, Skywalkers Lacrosse 2024, Critical Juncture Mhgu, Queen Hippolyta Pronunciation, Driving From Vancouver To Toronto Reddit, Travis Bacon Instagram, Mark Helfrich Wife, You Were On My Mind Karaoke, Scooby Doo Cloth Mask, Bob Willis Daughter, Gracias Spelling Accent, Kenmore Washer Dryer Combo Troubleshooting, Bombas De Humo De Colores, Persona 4 Psp Iso, Citi Consumer Business Support Unit Phone Number, Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards History, Smita Jaykar Death, Rainsoft Gold Series Advanced Settings, Pomapoo Puppies For Sale Craigslist, Who Said Divide And Conquer Quote, Outdoor Airflow Modeling With Butterfly In Grasshopper, Hcl Ceo Salary, The Ketch Lbi Sold, Stevens Model 320 Parts Diagram, Valentini Puffer Coral Safe, The Ketch Lbi Sold, Reviews Completed Status, Markiplier Miranda Comments, Diamondback Atroz 2 Used, Nba 2k Switch Server, Garmin Striker 7sv Trolling Motor Transducer, Warlocks Mc Rivals, Moo Moo Pitbull Bloodline, Prince Henry Harlots Actor, Kazuya Yamashita Voices, Install Offline Installer Waves, Funimation Annual Anniversary Gift, Best Junglers To One Trick, The Article Book Pdf, M5 Junction 11a Roadworks, Beethoven Sonatina In G Major, Pat Farrah Political Party, Tequila Alcohol Percentage, The Vines New Album 2020, Bernedoodle Puppies Uk, Stuart Damon Illness, M21 Ebr Cod Mobile, Pisces Horoscope September 2020, Mamacita Per Sempre Translation, Yahtzee Dice Roller, Witcher 1 Talent Guide, Tayari Jones New Book, Chris Boucher Wife, Tony Cascarino New Wife, Will Hero Best Weapon, Asus Vg248qg Review Reddit, Music Comparison Essay, Eugene Bullard Today Show, Maggie Betts Age, Bent Baseball Bat, Tinglan Hong 2019, Galilean Wedding Feast, Africa, Kingdom Of Happiness Lyrics, Hook For Pro Abortion Essay, Lu Elrod Wikipedia, Bubba Sparks Net Worth 2019, Mike Atherton Wife Guyana,