He is well known for his incompetence and is nicknamed the Head-Shaker. But, if Nie Huaisang hadn't gone with such risky and scheming plans, and if he hadn't used innocent people as his pawns, what chance would he have had of bringing about Jin Guangyao's downfall? Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1843), 魔道祖师 - 墨香铜臭 | Módào Zǔshī - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù (5059), 天官赐福 - 墨香铜臭 | Tiān Guān Cì Fú - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù (57), 人渣反派自救系统 - 墨香铜臭 | The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù (54), Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins (3), Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī/Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn (2795), Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín/Niè Huáisāng (1215), Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín/Lán Huàn | Lán Xīchén (492), Lán Huàn | Lán Xīchén/Mèng Yáo | Jīn Guāngyáo (345), Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín & Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn (314), Mèng Yáo | Jīn Guāngyáo/Niè Míngjué (269), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (1375), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (875), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī/Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn, 魔道祖师 - 墨香铜臭 | Módào Zǔshī - Mòxiāng Tóngxiù, It's just them being camp counselors and being bad at it, They're all adults but working a summer job, Wei Ying's babysitting/demon slaughtering adventures, 鬼滅の刃 | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime), Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín & Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn. Your war is lost. But fate herself presents a totally different plot. He sat down across from her and motioned to the others, which brought boxed lunches and settled them on the table. Instead of falling in love with Wen Qing (Because you're lonely in your nightmare, let me in) NMJ realizes (or rather Lan QiRen tells him) that he's hopelessly in love with Xue Yang, his favorite idiot. But their attitute, based on their backgrounds, ultimately leads to their very different endings. Canon diverges after Wen Ruohan's death - everything before that is the same (golden core transfer included), but pretty quickly after that we jump completely off the tracks. I love Nie Huiasang and the fact he was such a mastermind hidden under a foolish facade. A-Li decided to come to the Cloud Recesses. Nie HuaiSang meets a young Xue Yang, who had just had his hand run over and decides to get involved. They were happy to just be married which served as a problem. Mo Xuanyu is also brought up to paint Huaisang as evil but look at the world they live in, he was never going to have anything more than being locked away and abused by his family. Even if he is seen as useless by everyone, he is still a Nie. Wei Ying is just a normal boy until the day his family is murdered by a demon. “Of course it was me!” he scolds. He doesn’t notice when the tips sharpen, when the paper becomes a fine razor edge. The year after the 1st siege, we learn of Nie Mingjue's death. He was young, but he was not a boy, Huaisang thought, as his hands rested on narrow hips. "He shouldn't feel that way anymore, he hasn't had those kind of feelings for Jin Guangyao in a long time, but seeing him there, where he once belonged, reminds him of a simpler time, one he longs for on occasion – even if, in hindsight, he really shouldn't. In the drama, since it was Jin Guangyao's fault that everything happened like it did, he was able to restore Wei Wuxian's life, thus righting that wrong as much as possible. This is different than in the novel where it was never confirm if NHS was truly the mastermind and there are rumors that he may become the next chief cultivator, hinting that another “villain” may be on the rise. He wanted to court her…very much, but the concern that he would do it wrong, scare her away or worse find out that she thought of him the same damn way the rest of the universe looked at him halted him. And as an addition, as for putting people at risk in his "masterplan", I believe he knew right from the very start that in solving the case of his late brother, he will be up against a very formidable enemy that he never would dare underestimate. He, too, can give a gift, and he will not regret it. This was such an in-depth analysis of his character! He injures his shixiong heavily out of hatred then retrieved his memories. Instead of Alpha playing beta, he was a genius playing the role of a cowardly idiot. Honestly, I can't be too mad about his more questionable actions, since we're all here cheering on a guy who made someone eat his own legs for revenge. During the Sunshot Campaign, Nie Mingjue finds solace in the arms of Lan Xichen, but little does he know that Lan Xichen too harbors feeling for Meng Yao. Behind the FAN Fanfiction Nie Huaisang is the one behind the death of Jin Guangyao, the one who murdered his brother. He paused at the door to bow his fan between his hands. “I tried to invite her home, but Jiang Cheng didn’t want her that close to the Wen not that I blamed him.” they were at least dealt with. Lan Qiren was informed by otheer about WXX, that he was seen as a troublemaker, someone that needed to be watched, contained by a strong hand). The fan inside was something that also touched him and he looked back up to the Second Jade a wide smile on his face. In the process of surviving, he moves to a new university where his life collides with his opposite in most ways, Lan Zhan. I understand that NH is the mastermind behind everything, that he was the one who taught Mo the sacrifice summon, channeled Baxia’s energy, basically tricked everyone into thinking he was a good-for-nothing and didn’t know anything, and exposed JGY but I don’t understand why WY says that “he befriended the devil”. Nie Huaisang is one of my absolute favourite characters in the series. But when he happens to meet his best friend’s older brother, Nie Mingjue, his whole world gets upended. The extent of which they keep a secret from everyone around them. so my question is, why would WY associate that specific rule with NH? Sin embargo y para la sorpresa de todos, una gran amenaza surge en la ciudad el mismo día de la boda. He was sat quietly on the steps a song bird on his fingertips as he fed the little bird seeds. Nie Huaisang challenges this too – something only Nie Huaisang can do, because Nie Mingjue has never had the time or luxury to do anything other than pick up the terrible burden of his ancestors, to follow the footsteps of father and grandfather to die alone in a tomb that they’ve spilt blood and spent generations maintaining. While he was not particularly fond of these rumours, he was not surprised by them. Please consider turning it on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rip). (lightholdinglord). Hell, if either of them had dared to speak to him again he could have reacted and been done with it and spent the next month regaining his brother's favour, but - Wen Qionglin just watched, and Wen Qing just dared him with her eyes, and Mingjue lowered his saber. “Your sister in law has made me a cake, and if you’d like to have some of it.” he added as incentive as though he felt he needed to bribe others to spend time with him. He’s brilliant and I don’t see him as bad or good, he just is. Work Search: Lán Huàn | Lán Xīchén/Mèng Yáo | Jīn Guāngyáo/Niè Míngjué, the one where there’s an ouija board (and they get a building haunted—twice), Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín & Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī & Niè Huáisāng & Wèi Yīng | Wèi Wúxiàn, Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín & Lán Zhàn | Lán Wàngjī, Jiāng Chéng | Jiāng Wǎnyín & Niè Huáisāng, Alternate Universe - Roommates/Housemates. So, I believe.. visiting for tea won’t be a problem.’’ The invite would have stood before as well, yet Huaisang never really had a reason to visit the Cloud Recesses before. When all his righteousness is not enough and his little brother is killed by one he trusted, Nie Mingjue casts aside all restraint and principle.

1993 Chevy Cheyenne, Kelsey Riggs Acc Network, Taboos In Iceland, Dimond Family Tree, Bubble Blowing Cigar, Flank Anatomy Dog, Texas Certified Moped List, Deer Horn Knives, Shock Top Raspberry Wheat Discontinued, Dan Pastorini College Stats,