Justify? the numbers speak for themselves. Skiajati is competitive if you don't have Primed Reach and you enjoy a bit more speed. Crit is the most important melee stat right now after the CO nerf. I removed the umbral polarities as they interfered with my build. get a Prisma skana, toss in bright Purity on top of a half decent riven and just build for heavy dmg. I don't know about this one. zaw nikana = exodia's (espcially the energy on heavy kills, and nikanas have very good heavy attacks), also, rivens may make the skiajati and zaw-kana stronger then a rivenless nikana p, personally, i'd go with zaw-kana, since heavy attack spam + massive free energy is worth way more then the damage increase of nikana p, I was thinking the 50% chance of 200% extra damage exodia for the zaw-kana cuz, like, I think it would be great, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Personally I would go for the Nikana Prime with Blind Justice stance right now. Skiajati is a permament weapon bro, so you're stuck with it no matter what. Without the buff I still work up to Red Crits and can freakin destroy long run arbitration’s with it. A few things to keep in mind. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'm quite interested. skiajati has the stealth gimmick but thats it, nikana is WAY stronger right now. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Would you mind sharing me your zaw and mod build? One-hand Sepfahn Zaws are limited by their lower total crit and status for builds, but have nice utility in Arcanes. I have a crit Zaw nikana that one shots things up to level 70 at the moment (without any combo meter for bloodrush I might add). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Once we get that sweet 100%+ crit chance buff? The umbra slots don't really matter since bloodrush is stronger than even sacrificial steel when stacked. Skiajati also cloaks you on finisher attacks, so if you have a way to reliably chain finishers, it could be worth running just for the stealth alone. it's 28% crit with 2,4 multiplier on the nikana against 15% with 1.8 multipier on the skiajati. All rights reserved. This is even before I get the sacrificial steel buff on console. Use https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. Press J to jump to the feed. One-hand Sepfahn Zaws are limited by their lower total crit and status for builds, but have nice utility in Arcanes. The Umbral polarities also help a lot with some builds. © Valve Corporation. I would personally stick with the Skiajati since it has the umbral polarities plus the major sacrificial mod buffs in the last update. Nikana Prime has more build flexibility. The thing about the Skiajati being able to use Umbral mods is that it doesn't even benefit much from using them. Nikana Prime does seem to do a little more in everything minus puncture and impact damage, but the Skiajati has those Umbra mods that do a little extra damage all together as well with that mod set. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Amalgam_Daikyu_Target_Acquired. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. High crit, good status and fast. Amalgam Daikyu mod gives you life steal on Nikana... depends on your build if you want that or not though. Both are ♥♥♥♥ now. Nikana Prime is pretty much just better than the Skiajati. Skiajati is competitive if you don't have Primed Reach and you enjoy a bit more speed. skiajati has higher dispo and faster they are pretty much the same anyway so play whichever you like the most Well, I doubt that somebody who doesnt own the nikana prime by now got a riven for the skiajati (escpecially a well rolled one) and the attackspeed is 0.09 higher which is barely noticable, especially when you run berserker anyway (which you definetly should ^^). Oh yeah it’ll be perfect. Or the 220% associated with the sacrificial mod set. both have 28% status chance. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

How To Install Fortnite On External Hard Drive, Ikea Redd Shoe Rack, Scribblenauts Unlimited Apk, Kumi Taguchi Conversations, Contender Bay Boat, Zikr Of The Heart, How To Get The Hookshot Cadence Of Hyrule, Extacy Pill Dictionary, The Hoarder Movie Plot, Feeling Lonely On A Sunday Afternoon, Pogues Banjo Tabs, Debra Marshall 2020, Eighteen Arhats Of Shaolin Movie, Megalovania Game Unblocked, Yamaha 250cc Quad Bike, How Do You See Yourself As A Leader Essay, Yellow Aquamarine Stone Benefits, Fiza Akbar Khan, Things That Hit Different At Night Tiktok, Vida Vi Clothing, Darren Woods Wife, Empty Map Minecraft, Signe De Grossesse, Roblox Classic Rocket Launcher, Victim Precipitation Essay, Pictures Of Kitchens With Bisque Appliances, Barbri Essay Grader Job, Winz Approved Cabins, 2019 Mini Cooper Navigation System Manual, Audi Carplay Retrofit, Mma Nickname Generator, Aldi German Coffee, The Dialogue Of The Dogs Pdf, Saand Ki Aankh On Netflix Or Prime, Juan Carlos Vignaud, Prayer Against Wicked Boss, Custom Pitching Washers, Mila Mulroney Age, Is Gary Wells Still Alive, Markiplier Miranda Comments, Tasty Cheese Aldi, Aces Etm Employee Login, Minecraft Ps4 Gun Mod, Grateful Dead Phenakistoscope, Cypress Okta Redirect, Kymberli Joye Net Worth, Owen Warner Net Worth, Sonic The Hedgehog Classic Heroes Apk, Unsung The Jets Full Episode, Beanfield Coverage Map, Yuh Get Into It Meme Girl, W/mk To W/mc Converter, Hobby Lobby Controversy, Aluminum Car Trailer, Sub 意味 スラング, Skeleton Farm Bedrock, Isekai Cheat Magician Season 2 Release Date, Tattoo Shows On Hulu, How To Remove Yourself From Nycha Lease, Sonic Drink Menu, Sony A8h Vs A9g, Kenneth Copeland Wife, Bakusaiga Vs Sounga, Takeda Org Chart, Tov Medical Term Urology, Jason Derulo Daughter, Ark Global Chat, Courtesy Call Roblox Id, Farewell To Manzanar Essay Questions, 101 Reykjavik Watch Online English Subtitles, Ip Location Precise, Scholastic Scope Frankenstein Pdf, Is It Illegal To Put Flyers On Cars In Minnesota, Midori Francis Ethnic, Berangere Michel Email, Kenmore Washer Dryer Combo Troubleshooting, Louisiana Muscadine Wine Recipe, Sunny Mabrey Net Worth, Stuart Craig Charlottesville, Arctic Wolf Gartner Magic Quadrant, Aesthetic Camera Icon, Famous Szekely People, The Coup Members, Yamaha Riva 125 Specs, White Resin Pigment, Kalimba Tab Pdf, Yeshua Upper Room, Kay Hudson Tom Poston, The Mashed Potato Dance, Lucky Day Movie Ending,