For instructions on how to properly make translations please follow this guide. Voy a contestarte ahora mismo todas tus preguntasPa' dejarte bien claro que fue lo que pasóLa noche en que me dejaste pasaron cosasLas mismas cosas que tu amiga ya te contó¿Y sabes qué?No te contaron malNo te voy a negarSí nos besamos, nos entregamosPero hasta ahí no masFueron unos cuantos besosDos o tres cariciasMe ganó el deseo de que fuera míaPuro coqueteo ¿y pues yo que hacía?No te contaron malSí estuve con alguien más¿Qué te hace daño, si no fue en tu año?¿Qué tienes que opinar?Si no fueron muchas, sólo fue con unaSi andaba borracho era culpa tuyaY al final de cuentasUna no es ningunaUna no es ninguna mi reinaChristian NodalNo te contaron malNo te voy a negarSí nos besamos, nos entregamosPero hasta ahí no masFueron unos cuantos besosDos o tres cariciasMe ganó el deseo de que fueras míaPuro coqueteo ¿y pues yo que hacía?No te contaron malSí estuve con alguien más¿Qué te hace daño, si no fue en tu año?¿Qué tienes que opinar?Si no fueron muchas, sólo fue con unaSi andaba borracho era culpa tuyaY al final de cuentasUna no es ninguna. Una no es ninguna mi reina Christian Nodal. I've heard that you have been taking bad about me and laughing. No te contaron mal Sí estuve con alguien más ¿Qué te hace daño, si no fue en tu año? Christian Nodal - No Te Contaron Mal (Video Oficial), Voy a contestarte ahora mismo todas tus preguntas, Pa' dejarte bien claro que fue lo que pasó, Las mismas cosas que tu amiga ya te contó, I will answer all your questions right now. Enjoyed everywhere, Voy a contestarte ahora mismo todas tus preguntas, I'm going to answer all your questions right now, Pa' dejarte bien claro qué fue lo que pasó, To leave it clearly what it was that happened, Las mismas cosas que tu amiga ya te contó, The same things that your friend already told you, They didn't tell you wrong, I won't keep it from you, Fueron unos cuantos besos, dos o tres caricias, It was a couple of kisses, two or three embraces, No te contaron mal, sí estuve con alguien más, They didn't tell you wrong, yes I was with someone else. "No Te Contaron Mal" was written by Nodal, Gussy Lau, and American songwriter and producer Edgar Barrera. Role: Super Member. I've changed it into Intensa nostalgia - ... Хорошо! There was flirtation, and what was I doing? Genius English Translations is a page where you can find translations in English to popular songs. No te contaron malNo te voy a negarSí nos besamos, nos entregamosPero hasta ahí no masFueron unos cuantos besosDos o tres cariciasMe ganó el deseo de que fuera míaPuro coqueteo ¿y pues yo que hacía?No te contaron malSí estuve con alguien más¿Qué te hace daño, si no fue en tu año?¿Qué tienes que opinar?Si no fueron muchas, sólo fue con unaSi andaba borracho era culpa tuyaY al final de cuentasUna no es ninguna, Una no es ninguna mi reinaChristian Nodal, No te contaron malNo te voy a negarSí nos besamos, nos entregamosPero hasta ahí no masFueron unos cuantos besosDos o tres cariciasMe ganó el deseo de que fueras míaPuro coqueteo ¿y pues yo que hacía?No te contaron malSí estuve con alguien más¿Qué te hace daño, si no fue en tu año?¿Qué tienes que opinar?Si no fueron muchas, sólo fue con unaSi andaba borracho era culpa tuyaY al final de cuentasUna no es ninguna, I will answer all your questions right nowTo make it very clear what happenedThe night you left me things happenedThe same things your friend already told youAnd you know what?They didn't tell you wrongI will not deny youIf we kiss, we surrenderBut not there anymoreIt was a few kissesTwo or three caressesI won the desire that it was minePure flirting and what did I do?They didn't tell you wrongYes i was with someone elseWhat hurts you, if it wasn't in your year?What do you have to say?If there were not many, it was only with oneIf I was drunk it was your faultAnd at the end of the dayOne is noneOne is none my queenChristian NodalThey didn't tell you wrongI will not deny youIf we kiss, we surrenderBut not there anymoreIt was a few kissesTwo or three caressesI won the desire that you were minePure flirting and what did I do?They didn't tell you wrongYes i was with someone elseWhat hurts you, if it wasn't in your year?What do you have to say?If there were not many, it was only with oneIf I was drunk it was your faultAnd at the end of the dayOne is none.

Supreme Chopsticks Real Vs Fake, Whisper Of The Heart English Cast, Barbri Essay Grader Job, Just Shapes And Beats Roblox, Cole Romney Mitt Romney, Youtube Popping Zits And Boils, Familyhood Korean Movie Eng Sub, In Which Of These Scenarios Do You Need To Know Your Trailhead Playground Username And Password, Babar Ali Wife, Johnny Lawrence Age, Powerbirds Season 2, Shane Gillis Net Worth, Tanya Sergei Wedding, Maltipoo Breeders That Ship, When Will Ping Golf Reopen, Slime Spawn Egg, Follower Crossword Clue, Hanson Back To The Island 2021, Ikea Skarsta Instructions, Edward Hawking Age, Hxh Conjurer Ideas, National Animal Of Austria, Yabbies For Sale Ballarat, Discworld Interactive Map, Fedex Ground Ceo, Noose Gear Gta, Old Joy Watch, Hypixel Skyblock Ender Armor, Has Lisa Millar Lost Weight, Unbound Jigsaw Puzzle Meaning, Is Romsmode Safe, Keeshond Puppies Price, Do Ants Eat Poop, Bryan Abasolo Nationality, Travis Strout Bosch Cast, Win A House Essay Contest 2020, Schnoodle Puppies Texas, Aric Almirola Wife, Vinnie Cilurzo Net Worth, How To Make Odin Persona 5 Royal, Ben Napier Parents And Siblings, Mods For Pc Games, Emmett Shear Net Worth, 480 Ruger Vs 500 S&w, Thunderhead Developer Tutorial, Paul Griffen We Are Marshall, You Want Some Fries With That Shake Movie, 20e6 Promotion Release Date, Is It Legal To Shoot Squirrels In Illinois, Glen Holt Death, Persona 5 Royal Pulsing Mud, Legacy Global Sports Lawsuit, Slime Spawn Egg, How To Get Roblox Studio On Chromebook Os 2020, Cosmo Pfeil Age, Treasure Lyrics Aldous Harding, Hamisu Breaker Jaruma, Paul Shenar Died, Winchester Sxp Tactical, Gilgamesh Epic Hero Essay, Mon Fils Ma Vie Ma Fierté, Flavor Flav Teeth, Ally Sheedy Lost In Space, Fiber Optic Cable Price Per Foot, Animal Crossing Maker Picrew, Kathy Sabine Age, トランプ大統領 通訳 日本人, Goat Bloat Dr Pepper, 1990 Ohio State Football Roster, Cabrillo Bath House Santa Barbara, Brooklyn Nets Font, Columbus Ohio Air Pollution, Offerings For Persephone,