All Rights Reserved.. Thanks, Learn More. To me, most Urethane inserts all feel pretty similar. That nice, pure roll is exactly what Odyssey is trying to accomplish with the Microhinge insert found in the O-Works Black putters. Many anti-inserters always complain that there is not enough response and the sound is too puffy. A urethane-based insert is generally going to feel more muted and soft on the hands. For the O-Works Black finish specifically, golfers can choose from the #1, #2M CS, #2W, #3T, 330M, and #7s head shapes. There is a lot of assistance to make sure you have your putter on target. Sunday: Closed. If You Find a Lower Price, We’ll Match It. By appropriate, I mean that a lot of these “quick-to-roll” putters come off too hot and distance control is tough. The ball comes off with appropriate pace, and was set on a true roll practically immediately. The Odyssey O-Works Black putters, however, are no exception to that rule. Knowing this, Odyssey was smart in delivering a straight black lineup for their traditionalist players, while providing options for those who want to add a little more flair to their setup. He tries to bring the "everyday hack/weekend warrior" perspective, reminding readers that golf can sometimes be fun. After releasing the initial O-Works lineup with the Versa paint scheme, Odyssey followed up with a vibrant red finish and a more traditional “gunmetal” black finish for those not crazy about the whole “flashy putter” vibe. Limited Stock! Saturday: 9am-3pm CST I personally think the O-Works lineups are some of the best insert putters Odyssey has ever made. A decently squared stroke resulted in a pure roll. Soft feel with precise response and a pure roll should please any golfer out there. *Must apply coupon code GARAGE to your shopping cart for special pricing. I believe Odyssey has produced their best insert yet in the Microhinge face found in the O-Works #1 putter. As mentioned above, you still get a little clicky sound from the Microhinge, but it’s going to sound much softer and more muted than a solid milled putter. The face of the putter (pictured below) has small hinges designed to immediately roll the ball upward and forward at impact. While there are tons of great feelings in golf, there are few as satisfying as a good pure roll from a putter. After falling in love with the O-Works Red finish, and being so used to the Versa color scheme, the simple black finish of the O-Works Black putters was actually a nice change to simplicity. Only 1 discount per item. MedShare provides PPE and other necessary medical supplies to frontline healthcare workers and patients battling COVID-19. The new lower pricing is only reflected in your Shopping Cart. Bill plays Scott Readman Concepts putters and accessories. Odyssey enthusiasts will feel some slight nostalgia for the old Protype iX putters. Odyssey O-Works Black 2-Ball Fang S Putter From $119.99 $107.99 20% Off! The only way I seemed to be able to create any skid was with a totally ridiculous putting stroke. Odyssey O-Works EXO Seven Putter. Odyssey O-Works Red Jailbird Mini Putter. Nevermind colors and alignment aids. Odyssey has been the insert putter expert for years and has seen a great deal of success around the world. Odyssey enthusiasts will feel some slight nostalgia for the old Protype iXputters. Odyssey has quite the fleet of putter options in their O-Works line and overall as a putter manufacturer. *Must apply coupon code to your shopping cart for savings. Hello Bill, The RSX is single-piece milled putter, the O-Works is a soft insert. As much as I like a fire engine red putter, I know plenty of people hate them and want something simple in the bag. Though not all head shapes are available in each finish, I think Odyssey did a great job of providing enough shape and color combos to fit a wide range of players. Our Microhinge Insert Technology provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact regardless of your stroke. Just wondering what your opinions are on the two and which you prefer? *Must apply coupon code to your shopping cart for savings. I know one should be softer (O-works), and the versa alignment is very different. My experience was that the ball started its roll almost immediately with the O-Works. Tommy is a die-hard golfer and golf fan living in Chicago, Illinois. Required fields are marked *. There are different theories about how a ball is supposed to come off the putter face. Copyright © 2020 Plugged In Golf. The new O-Works putters with our revolutionary Microhinge Insert Technology have created a new way to roll, and they will change how golfers look at putting forever. $50 Off available on Toulon Garage Putter purchases made before 11:59pm CT on 02/28/2018. My on-course experience isn’t ultra scientific with all sorts of cameras and tools, but my eyes work well enough for me. All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. Message document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae37457016aa50c92c0757f3d6112796" );document.getElementById("bc09f2d6ac").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Melanie Paxson State Farm, Underworld 2 : évolution Streaming, Pregnant Cat Discharge Before Labor, How To Use Gameshark Gba, Commack Schools Calendar, Teacup Chug Puppies, Jarhead: Law Of Return Spoilers, 3 Weeks Pregnant Pictures, Gta V Jetpack Cheat, Cheap Pa Cabins For Sale, Www Msc Portal Valiant, Will Hero Best Weapon, Gunfire Reborn Damage Types, Charles Stiles Wife, Car Restoration Cost Calculator Uk, Starbound Child Mod, Maytag Mhw5500fw Not Draining, Aaron Bruno Wife Age, Bmw E46 Wheel Offset Calculator, Nurit Koppel Obituary, What Happened To Henri Bendel Inventory, Tennille Griffin Warren G Wife, énigme Avec Reponse, Are Overcooked Eggs Safe To Eat, Grey's Anatomy Saison 18, Daily Adhkar Pdf, Gopala Gopala Lyrics, He Calls Me Baby But I'm Not His Girlfriend, Fake Email Template, Where Is Kyle Christie From, Tcom Optional Essay Reddit, Loons Location Rdr2 Online, Best Buckshot For Deer Hunting, Heroic Age Romance, Stormzy Leamington Spa, Beatles Songs About Peace And Love, 13 Digit Vin Lookup, The Touryst Firestarter, Platinum End Chapter 44, Compare And Contrast Cinderella And Adelita, Jason Whitlock Wiki, Super Cat Net Worth, Como Llegar A Puebla Por Carretera Libre, Is Rome 2 Worth It 2020, How Long Does Out For Delivery Take Usps, Ashland Home Decor Wholesale, Wentworth Miller Home Vancouver, Powers Boothe Wife, Toros De Reparo Dibujos, Judith Jones Actress, Bobcat Utv Attachments, Immortal Song Cast, 12x20 Canopy Frame Only, Outliers Chapter 5 Rhetorical Devices, Fallen Order Planets, Division 2 Technician Hive, Alumatrac Mounting Bracket, Mother Rat Ignoring Babies, Stephen Stills Children, Watch Shaun Of The Dead, Vacant Traplines In Ontario, Iptv Pro Apk Channel List, Hbg Shop Alternative, Treadmill For Show Goats, Perceval Index Test, Flyer Distribution Laws Ontario, Are Mirrors Portals, Dave Rubin Husband, Cthulhu 5e Stats, Rhel 7 Extend Root Partition, Best Tragically Hip Songs, Addled Plover Eggs, The Land Of Stories: The Ultimate Book Hugger's Guide Pdf, True Tones For Dark Hair Ion Garnet, Lg Tv Blue Screen Of Death, Fuseau Horaire Nintendo Switch, Craigslist Omaha Personals, Unidentified Minerals Osrs, Amelia Street Belfast History, Tenchi Muyo War On Geminar Season 2, Vocabulaire Secondaire 1, Fuel Pump Relay Bypass, Outline For A Satire Essay, Garmin Dezl 580 Factory Reset, Alcatraz Swim Sharks, Pelican Kayak Reviews, Essay On My Favourite City Dubai, Duck Butter Sauce, Ikea Linen Curtains White, Knack 2 Treasure Locations, Nyx And Hecate, Kevin Keegan Net Worth 2020, Stryker Corporation Locations, Jud Birza Height, Avoir Quelque Chose Dans Le Ventre, Stan Wawrinka Daughter Age, The Secret: Dare To Dream What Is In The Envelope, Ames Family Net Worth, Commercial Coffee Roaster For Sale, Adella Missing Person,