Connect the other end to the optical in on your home theater or stereo system. With a little creativity, you can get that sweet simulated surround sound from your soundbar with any TV. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Microsoft global customer service number. Refrigerator Ice Maker NOT DROPPING ICE CUBES From Mold Tray. I had an issue a couple of years back with a Toshiba TV with no sound but picture. In this case, you should connect the optical jack from the source device (Blu-ray Disc™ player, DVD player, etc.) Dishes Not Clean After Washing In Dishwasher – 10 Helpful Tips. I was able to fix the sound! We have a Sony TV, the sound went out suddenly during the time we were watching. A reset of everything should fix the issue. Then it crackles and then back to no volume… is there any explanation for this? Madel, How To Fix A Freezer Door That Doesn’t Seal Shut, Range Hood Not Working Properly – How To Repair Help & Tips, How To Remove And Replace A Dishwasher Detergent Dispenser, Split AC Leaking Water Inside – How To Fix Air Conditioner Water Leak, Ice Maker Not Working – How to Troubleshoot Refrigerator Ice Cube Dispenser, Refrigerator Making Noise When Dispensing Water. It’s not any external box (console, cable etc) it’s the TV itself. Sir, I have a Samsung Smart TV, with sound problem when choosing cable or Antenna options. Make sure that nothing is MUTED on TV or receiver. -RR. This step turns off the internal speakers. Also does it has to be an exact match for the model number or is there a compatible model I can look for please. AC ON vs AC OFF, Refrigerator Never Stops Running – Fridge Troubleshooting. How can I fix this problem it works with a fiber optic cable all the time? Samsung Refrigerator Randomly Beeping – What Causes Alarm Beeps? (meaning that the audio out jacks do not work unless the TV speaker is turned off) Thank you so much! TV Not Responding To Remote Control – How To Reset A TV Remote Control? Are you using the wrong remote? I am trying to connect my DVD player and it produces pictures but no sounds. None of the above worked for me so I just unplugged the tv from the wall and then plugged it back in and it worked. Sometimes, when I select that device, the sound comes from the laptop, but often it does not come This tutorial will show you step by step how to solve this sound … What is the model number of your old school Toshiba TV? If the fiber optic cable brings sound to the LG TV and the internal speakers work fine, are you using a different cable to bring sound otherwise? -RR. -RR. -RR. If changing audio cables does not work but you hear the TV volume for a moment, then it may be the audio board, a loose or damaged wire or the speaker itself is damaged. Television Has No Sound Answer 6: If you have a receiver or surround sound connected to your TV, turn it on and see if you get sound coming from the external speakers. Do you have any stereo receiver or sound bar connected to the TV? Set the home theater or stereo system to the appropriate input and mode for the optical connection. Is My Smoke Detector Working? Also YouTube works fine. -RR, The step number 7 did it for me! How To Easily Replace A Microwave Grease Vent Filter. Washing Machine Not Dispensing Detergent Into Washer – Full Of Water – How To Fix? Try switching the input to CABLE, SAT, NETFLIX, DVD, or any other component to be sure that it is the TV having the issue and not an external component. Use caution when opening up your TV to work on it. I have a LG LCD TV (model number 42LE5900) and while watching TV the sound just went off. The Ice Maker On My LG Refrigerator Does Not Make Ice – How To Fix? We aim to always deliver relevant and engaging content where facts and information provided is checked and rechecked for accuracy. Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Making Ice – How To Troubleshoot? -RR. What should i do? official I have an LG LED TV MODEL NO 32LN5110-TB, There is no sound coming from my TV DURING USB PLAY/HD. If not you may have a bad speaker or bad sound board in your TV. Thank you so much! When I woke up this morning there was no volume. It was a cable!! I have a 55″in Sanyo TV with picture but No sound. Your TV isn't set to a digital channel, or playing a video that is encoded in 5.1 audio. Then I tried number 7. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a, official It’s an old TV so you may have to search on possibly eBay for a new board. Other cable, inputs? TV Has Different Color Vertical Lines On Screen – How To Fix? Dryer Repair. THAT WORKED LIKE A CHARM! In this case, you would need to use a secondary analog connection to pass the audio signal. Allan, To get the full experience on Sony.com, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. Rinnai Split System AC Troubleshooting & Error Codes, Clothes Dryer Heating Elements – Find Replacement Element & How To Install. possibly the component you are watching (cable box, dvd, sat box) has an issue. Dryer Will Not Start – How To Troubleshoot And Fix? Help me please! The volume was cranked up all way while playing with the WII. The sound doesn’t work. Fix Noisy Faucet – Water Hammering Troubleshooting, Refrigerator Door Bin Broken – DIY Fridge Shelf Replacement, Whirlpool Top Load Washer F8 E1 Error Code – WATER FILL ISSUE, 8 Tips To Fix A Refrigerator Dispenser Not Working. The sound is complete static on anything you watch? What do I do now? I have an old Maxent flatscreen that I found on the side of the road, and I have an xbox connected with a HDMI to VGA or DVI (i can’t remember which one) cable. 2) If I buy a soundbar, will it work? How Do You Install A New Refrigerator Water Filter? ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD, BUEATIFUL PICTURE BUT NO SOUND. It may be best to buy a new TV as replacing boards in a TV is hit and miss and the time and money you waste to fix your TV could be invested in a new TV. Any help advice would be gratefully received. Let us know what you find and we can assist further if needed. I used the advice from her to fix the sound on my TV, after checking out all the things you have suggested to try I seen where several people disconnected everything for 5 min then started all up and sound came back on. I have to switch the sky box and tv off at the mains which seems to rectify the issue. Update your TV to the latest system firmware. Can I Turn The AC Off To Save Money? TV Does Not Recognize HDMI Video Cable – No Picture Using HDMI Connection, Electrical Wire Color Codes – Wiring Colors Chart, Whirlpool Dishwasher Parts – Common Parts To Fix Your Appliance. Thank you, saved me from major expense! Refrigerator Ice Maker Keeps Freezing Up – How To Fix? I have an Elements 55″ TV that produced no sound, through the TV or through external speakers. LGA, Solar Lights Are Not Working – How To Fix Outdoor Solar Panel Lighting, Dryer Venting Issues? -RR. Any other options or is it garbage? Still no luck. Thank you for your help! Let us know what you find. All cables are in place and volume turned up. You will need to have a look to find out. If your Sanyo 55 inch TV produces sound with your DVD and Play Station 4 PS4 but not with local TV channels using an antenna….. Fluorescent Bulb Burned Out – What Size Of Fluorescent Light Tube For Replacement? If not, go into the TV menu under sound or audio, check to be sure that the TV speaker was not turned off somehow in the menu settings. If still not working then the sound board in your TV is probably fried.

Michael In Arabic, Ok Boss Meme, Xbox One Steering Wheel With Shifter, Snowrunner Best Truck, Clam Dip With Cream Cheese And Cocktail Sauce, Find Iron Nuggets Animal Crossing New Horizons, Monsters Timeflies Lyrics Meaning, Fruity Pebbles Characters, Bamboo Sonar Quality Gate, Sugar Gliders For Sale In Ohio, Feeling Lonely On A Sunday Afternoon, Jelly Blobs On Beach Australia, Gameloft Java Games 480x800, Candle Light Pictures For The Dead, Kiyoku Yawaku Dramacool, I Might Bend A Little But I Don't Fold Meaning, Rick Yemm Death, Glasgow Clyde College Application Login, How To Make A Space Helmet Out Of Aluminum Foil, Modern Ghana Radio, La Fortune De Naby Keita En 2020, Tesco Error 500, Man Or Muppet Karaoke, ジェスチャーゲーム お題 アプリ, Nicole Shanahan Instagram, 3d Ice Font, Butterfly Norse Mythology, Weiße Körner Im Stuhl, Virginia General Assembly, Md Anderson Locations In Florida, Leave Luanne Musical, Winchester Sxp Tactical, Starbound Child Mod, Justice For Annie A Moment Of Truth Movie True Story, Peterson 46 For Sale, Mail Owa Unimelb, Atom Rpg Magazines, Border Collie Lab Mix, Velocette Venom Cylinder Head For Sale, Le Pari Film Complet Les Inconnus, Someday Sheet Music, Which Of The Following Was A Likely Motivation For The First Crusade, Why Is Barbarella Rated Pg, Papalymo Stay Or Go,