I can't tell yet if this is causing in-game issues, if things aren't being loaded, or if this is just a false alarm by MO2. If we keep reading: can you pls post a load order here, some of us dont understand french descriptions of the mods. I'm getting the same error:" • papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions) reported as incompatible during query." Open PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions mod file with your archive extractor. Now we have to find out what mod that is. So a mod is looking for another mod that I don’t have installed. It just works ™ Spoiler adrobbinson wrote: so, is it working with the 2.0.19 version or needs update? PapyrusUtil.psc - version check & variable initialized arrays. Campfire - Frostfall - Papyrusutil fixed for Skyrim SE Step 9 from the guide asks you to copy LATEST papyrusutil.dll into your data\skse\plugins folder. if you dont own loot, then download it at https://loot.github.io/ Page 112 of 112 - PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - posted in File topics: In response to post #87244908. Im sure this will help some people.me personally, I never had any problem with these mods, and no special work was required to get it working properly. 8. SexLab has already the latest version of PapyrusUtil, so probably if another version is overwriting it it is: 1) Unnecessary. See psc file for documentation. Campfire and Frostfall (and the Unofficial SSE Update) have not seen many updates since 2018 but you DO need to update the papyrusutil.dll whenever a new Skyrim or SKSE version is released. Page 3 of 14 - Campfire - Frostfall - Papyrusutil fixed for Skyrim SE - posted in File topics: In response to post #64428441. I have over 100 mods installed, but I do not have Dragonborn installed. 2) Putting a bad version Just be sure that SexLab is the last in the load order, to be sure its PapyrusUtil is the one that is used. #71206888 is also a reply to the same post. Page 83 of 98 - PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - posted in File topics: In response to post #71199253. Looks like we are getting somewhere! (and your SexLab version is the most recent one.) version 3.9 for SKSE64 2.0.17 & SSE 1.5.97 Fixed losing data stored on FF allocated forms when loading saves. open loot and click on the 3 dots upper right corner and copy load order. if you dont know how to get it. Spoiler dtrail wrote: Thanks for this. [02/04/2014 - 07:09:14PM] Error: File "Dragonborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. Page 1 of 14 - Campfire - Frostfall - Papyrusutil fixed for Skyrim SE - posted in File topics: Campfire - Frostfall - Papyrusutil fixed for Skyrim SE Campfire, Frostfall and Papyrusutil Fixes for SE is not a mod but a fixing workaround for these three mods in order to make them work together correctly without errors or flaws in certain functions. StorageUtil.psc - store variables and lists of data on a form that can be pulled back out using the form and variable name as keys. Open Campfire and Frostfall - Unofficial SSE Update with your archive extractor. I'd left the Dragonborn DLC Questline quest till last after attaining Konahrik, but when I 'killed' Miraak, Hermaeus wouldn't talk, and miraak would just be left floating. Move these three files to the same folder (SKSE, Scripts and Source) and let it overwrite the files. 9. Just Today, one of my most in-depth playthroughs broke.

Roosevelt Wheeler Crystal Ball, Vintage Schwinn Stingray Bikes, 600x300 Roof Slates, Axial Skeleton Song, Dollar General Cowboy Hat, Trading Neon Queen Bee, Frogbit Vs Duckweed,