ALGERIA: 5 to 6 billion USD for the port of El Hamdania, SENEGAL: Sophie Guèye wins Women’s Choice Awards Africa 2020, EGYPT: Government wants to value education, GUINEA: 75 girls from KPAAF school received scholarships. I say it again Islam is such a beautiful religion it’s about peace, it’s about helping each other. “People need to teach their children not to be racists,” he said. The Manchester United midfielder is a practising Muslim and joined fellow France international and former Manchester United defender Patrice Evra in marking the September festival. 2010 nahm Evra an der Fußball-Weltmeisterschaft in Südafrika teil; aufgrund seiner Rolle als Kapitän der Nationalmannschaft und seiner Beteiligung an den mannschaftsinternen Querelen stand er dort im Mittelpunkt der Kritik. Izdvojeno. Ein weiteres Engagement hatte Evra nicht und so beendete er Ende Juli 2019 seine aktive Karriere. God didn’t create us to kill innocent people. We need to stop reading the media. Er wurde am 17. It is important to ignore the media coverage of Islam today. Respect every religion and if you are scared of a certain religion... instead of being scared try to learn about it and listen before you make any judgement. IlmFeed Bei der Heim-EM 2016 stand Evra zum dritten Mal in einem französischen EM-Aufgebot. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. CAMEROON: Screenwriter and CEO “Bello Corporation” Miss Sandra Bello had a happy day, UNITED STATES: Zendaya has become a legend, SENEGAL: Ousmane Jordan Fall and Aïcha Sène in privacy for the Tabaski, UNITED-STATES: Beyoncé and Rihanna demand justice for Georges Floyd, USA: Oprah Winfrey offers $12 million to cities affected by covid-19, CAMEROON: Allan Nyom reportedly said stop to selection, CAMEROON: Samuel Eto’O calls his appointment in the category of right-wing attackers “disrespectful”, AFRICA: Algeria and Zimbabwe: CAN 21 dates have been set, TUNISIA: ROLAND-GARROS: Tunisian Ons Jabeur in eighth, a first, IVORY COAST: Alassane Outtara re-elected with 94.27% of the vote, SENEGAL: Aïssata Tall Sall 1st Woman in Foreign Affairs, SENEGAL: The list of the new government unveiled. Evra hat als einer der wenigen Spieler fünfmal das Finale der UEFA Champions League erreicht: Seinem Triumph mit Manchester United im Jahr 2008 stehen vier Niederlagen gegenüber (2004 mit der AS Monaco, 2009 und 2011 mit Manchester United, 2015 mit Juventus Turin). I’m learning about Islam at the moment and I’m reading the Quran. For my convictions, I can go against my father, my mother and my friends,” he said. Surah Fatir, 9Above the resurrection of the dead is compared to physical processes which are based on laws of nature like the growth, Praises to Allah Almighty which made His last book Quran the chief book of decency, made His last religion Islam a religion of etiquette, made His last prophet Muhammad a prophet of manners.Peace and greetings to the Prophet Mohammed Mustafa, which accepted the good manners from his Lord and, China’s Oldest Quran Manuscript on Display in Qinghai Province. I speak 6 languages, I’ve been raised as a catholic but I also want to learn about every religion just as I want to learn many languages. Allah did not create us to kill the innocent. Evra was being asked about the rise of racism in the world. In his interview, he said: “Islam is a beautiful religion. I believe it teaches you to know about yourself better, about your spirit and you see the world in a different way. When my father found out what I was saying, he got angry with me. In the video he tells people not to blame Islam and Muslims for the acts or terror perpetrated against innocent civilians and describes Islam as a ‘beautiful religion’. My dad is Catholic but I still said it. Evra spielte im Finale gegen den FC Chelsea durch. If you are afraid of a religion, try to listen to it before judging, instead of fear. A recent interview of the French footballer is doing the rounds on the internet in which he has nice things to say about Islam. Am 2. Izdvojeno. He said that he had said before that Islam was a beautiful religion which had made his father angry. We need to stop reading the media. Die Ablösesumme betrug 1,5 Millionen Euro.[2]. This is not the first time that Evra has heaped praise on Islam. He spoke about how football could give a positive message to the world and help end racism. ". Am 21. REAKCIJE . Mai 1981 in Dakar, Senegal) ist ein ehemaliger französischer Fußballspieler, der zuletzt bei West Ham United unter Vertrag stand. Patrice Evra is a French Football, who was born on in Dakar, Senegal. The mother-of-two tends to keep herself … Respect any religion! He said that he had said before that Islam was a beautiful religion which had made his father angry. Dort kam dann sein Durchbruch als Verteidiger auf der linken Seite. Bei Monaco bestritt er zwischen 2002 und 2006 120 Ligaspiele, in denen er einmal ins Tor traf. Pinterest. 2003 gewann er mit den Monegassen den französischen Ligapokal. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 25. Khabib Blasts French President on Instagram, Pakistan’s Prime Minister Writes to Muslim Leaders Calling them to Unite in Confronting Islamophobia, My 14 Reasons on the Importance of Reading, The Anti-Colonial Freedom Fighter Who Became an International Hero. “I would just like to say my opinion about what’s happening in this moment and about religion. Patrice Evra estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review.Here we also added Patrice Evra previous years Net Worth, Income, Salary & Property details. For me that is the perfect religion, being a good human being. “I say it again Islam is such a beautiful religion it’s about peace, it’s about helping each other. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Patrice Latyr Evra (* 15. A child needs to know from right now that racism is bad. © 2017 Ze-AfricaNews All rights reserved. Im Januar 2017 wechselte Evra zu Olympique Marseille in die Ligue 1 und unterschrieb einen bis 2018 laufenden Vertrag. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The more I grow up the more I’m asking questions to myself, I believe in God I believe in Jesus, so why I shouldn’t believe in prophet Mohammed. I know this is just my opinion, and this world needs more act than wise words.

Calvin Klein Bath Towel Set, Juicy J 2020 Album, Nike Sb Logo Vector, Anime Websites To Watch Dubbed, Bob Daisley Net Worth, Do Hawks Eat Scorpions, William Thomas Doss, Go Dj Instrumental, Dysfunctional Family College Essay, Rude Emoji Insults,