As great as they were, they pales to the greatness. Take care! We’re sure you will enjoy the peace and privacy of Pelican Point in Solana Resort. I warmly recommend this villa to everyone especially to big families who are planning to do reunion or just to bring the family together. The house is truly amazing and as describe in the website. We left a note on the door asking for someone to contact us and are are glad we did! Colin even personally came to the home to fix our wifi. We had a wonderful time on vacation with our children and grandchildren. The Villa was just as described - absolutely beautiful. I'd just like to say that our stay in the Grand Palms 2 was a very enjoyable one. The house was fantastic and accommodated our two families (8 people) perfectly. We all will fondly remember our vacation for many, many years to come.". The pictures on the. If your dates overlap 2 seasonal periods our online reservation system will calculate the correct rate. Thank you very much for the rental of the villa. Great quality place with everything you need! We had a great holiday. I would certainly recommend this villa to family and friends - already have! And the location of the house to any of the Disney Parks was no more than 10 mins from the house!! House was. We have stayed at countless places over the course of the MANY years that we have been coming to Florida for vacation. The house in a gated community, from it's heated private pool, it's 5 bedrooms, each with it's own TV, it's tasteful decor was the perfect winter retreat.We will be back and we highly recommend this home to any family going to Florida to golf, take in Disney, or to just enjoy the Florida sunshine. This home was awesome. Had everything we needed. Yet again a wonderful vacation. We search both hotels and rental properties. | We can't wait to return!! We especially liked the layout of the house and your attention to making it a home. What a beautiful. The house is in a great location with. Thanks a lot. We weren't there much as we tend to spend most of our time at WDW when we go to Florida, but we did manage an evening in the pool. The third bedroom has a queen sized bed. We look forward to having you stay with us again and be sure to book early, especially for peak dates. We had the time of our lives here in Florida and will definitely be back. This was the first time we rented a house. Thank you. The house is truly amazing and as describe in the website. We were able to come back and relax by the pool after being at Disney. Just to let you know we arrived back home safely yesterday. Everyone had their own room and bathroom. It was 5 star luxurious, at a very affordable price. We stayed at Disney Breezes in Davenport from April 14-28,2015.Awesome location! - We didn't spend much time in the home, but it had plenty of room for all 9 of us. We truly enjoyed our stay. Thank you for your tips on "doing" Disney. Your home is beautiful, especially the living room with the cathedral ceilings. Well we made it through a rigorous three weeks of Florida (oh what I wouldn’t give to endure it again soon!). We all will fondly remember our vacation for many, many years to come. It was a wonderful visit. Thank you for a great stay as we will definitely look to rent again in the future. But the playroom was never ignored either. No, this is very specific to the Sun pedal boats. We had six people in our party and stayed for 12 days. GREAT - My family and I had a wonderful time during our stay! Everything was available and the kids were never bored. Excellent Place - Very nice, clean home. I will not hesitate to recommend Sunkiss Villas and this villa to friends, relatives and in the internet forums. See below our instructions for this canopy for the Sunkiss Pedal Boat. I was very skeptical doing everything on line and not speaking to anyone in person, but you guys totally rock!!! Great quality place with everything you need! We also went to Canaveral, and that was a pleasant drive, so overall found it a great location. We had the time of our lives here in Florida and will definitely be back. The pool was wonderful, well-heated and a wonderful end to busy. It will give you an unforgettable experience, including world class shopping at numerous premium outlet malls and Pelican Point is the perfect place to stay to see and do it all. Thanks for the amazing place and fantastic price! The game room is fun for the whole family as well. Sure thing! We really enjoyed our stay at your beautiful home. The home was well kept, clean and had everything we needed to make meals. What a wonderful stay we had at this beautiful home! (which I love to do and besides- it saves money!) The girls loved everything about it as well. The pool was very clean and the kids had lots of fun. When we saw the pictures of the house on the internet we were satisfied but when we got there we were overjoyed!! The house is wonderful! I can't tell you enough how much a difference, Our family wanted to thank you for the use of your wonderful home on our vacation. You can be assured we will recommend you to our friends and family. We appreciate your commitment to providing a home that lived up to the advertisement. Pelican Point villa in Solana resort is only a short drive to Orlando’s attractions and not far from various premium shopping outlets. We were very happy with our stay in your wonderful home, which served as a great base for our family vacation. We felt very comfortable. Don’t Forget Your Discount Attraction Tickets! The home was well kept, clean and had everything we needed to make meals. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; loc_en_US, sid_PS1029, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Highly recommended! The pool was very clean and. We didn't at first and nearly froze, but after day one, called and got it heated and it was perfect. See here the instructions for the Sunkiss Canopy, as this is only compatible to this model. We loved all the great things about the home. The second master suite has a king size bed, built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. We had a wonderful time on vacation with our children and grandchildren. Our son Daniel thought the "Surfin'. Great price with lots of amenities. Travel to Disney, Legoland, other attractions and shopping was easy from there.The kitchen was very well stocked, better than my own at home! The house and yard were very clean the management company does a great job. Thanks again. I just wanted to say "thank you" for renting us your house near Disney. We look forward to visiting this property again next year. This rental more than exceeded our expectations. We really enjoyed the house. It's beautiful! Thomasville GA Crew, Our Motto, Keep Calm… It’s a girl’s trip. My son and his friend enjoyed the swimming pool and game room in particular. Perfect location and close to all Disney parks. The house was more than. We had 4 adults and 5 children. If you are considering staying in the Orlando area for your vacation I would recommend using SunKiss Villas for your accommodation needs. We loved the pool. We all had a great time and every thing went very smoothly. We can’t wait to come back and visit. We were all discussing the option of returning in the future. The villa was just what we needed. Grand Oasis and Woodland View This house, as well as the 2nd were completely amazing!!! This was our first stop in our 7 week road trip in the USA and our first trip overseas, Mark & Dora were so helpful with any questions we had and the food hampers were a great start until we worked out where to shop. Simply outstanding. Having a pool right out back, I mean can you say AWESOME?!?! No matter where we went during the day (6 parks in 6 days) they loved coming home to the pool. The communication with the Solana folks was excellent and our deposit was returned in just a couple of days after arriving home. The house. We spent five days each in three different cities and it was a fantastic trip. We stayed nearly three weeks and felt really at home - a lovely place for a family to stay. Florida Gulf Coast and Atlantic beaches are only one hour away from Pelican Point. Hope this helps! We would definitely stay at White Heron in the future. He clearly has great pride of ownership in this property. What a fabulous time! Everything went perfectly. -, We instantly felt at home the moment we arrived. It is so wonderfully laid out that you never feel crowded or invasive of your other "roommates". Pelican Point villa has a fully equipped kitchen, microwave, fridge/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, double sinks with waste disposal, coffee maker, blender and all crockery and utensils. Mark and Dora was just the best!!!! Was very pleased with our accommodations. Orange View villa is a lovely vacation home with all the amenities we wanted. Our flights were delayed for 2 days so we had to extend our. Has all the amenities one will need for cooking etc... House was well maintained, I have absolutely no complaints. I have to say that this was one of my best vacations! This home was awesome. | Beautifully presented, excellent location. It was well-equipped with all we needed to make this a great home-base. It was a wonderful visit. We had everything we needed and the kitchen was fully equipped.

Brisbane Development Applications, Small Shower Caddy Tote, Demilled Thompson Kit, What Is General Santos City Known For, Activity Schedule For Elderly, Introduction To Political Psychology 3rd Edition Pdf, Bugatti Chiron Papercraft Template, Wast Water Postcode,