(collapse), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan. They seemed to be talking about strategies, and then Percy randomly went into the water. "Really?" I KNOW IM SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING MY OTHER STORY 'PERSEPHONE JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF' (which you should totally check out) BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE THIS THOUGHT! Get your son away from my daughter!" The seven survive the war and later they're forced to go to mortal high school and given that they don't want new friends they talk about camp openly to freak out the rest of the school so now they are the resident loners. "The Doctor? Lucky guy. Final warning: Fanfiction is a Rabbit Hole that will take you to Hades and then some. Everybody groaned. and But What About? Hades remarked to Zeus. For once, Apollo and Hermes had no jokes to say. Please review and give ideas on what should happen! ", "There kidding right?" Hestia, the forgotten goddess but favored by Hades and Poseidon, finally got the courage to speak. Shocking him just makes it obvious that I did it. "What do you mean a 'hard time'?" Fanfiction; Goode High School (Percy Jackson) Hunter Jeremy Gilbert; Summary. . "Yes" Hera said resolutely staring him in the eyes and then the world imploded because Zeus said…. That is a direct order. "Do you think she'll become a hunter?" Or at least I really wanted to. I just wanted them to shut up and hear about my son. It shall die for it will probably be too powerful and a threat to my throne.' I go over to the water. Hades' eyes actually softened a bit, as well as Zeus', as they knew how hard it was on their brother (they may not show it, but they do love each other). And if you ever wondered what the Percy Jackson Universe would be like IF Kronos had won, then read on. "And she's having a hard time right now..." he continued vaguely. Work Search: Lets find something to do." "He stole a sword, I like this kid already" Hermes commented, "I wonder who's kid he is?'. Until Again! I will try my best to use all-origional material, but in here, the famous demigods react to tv shows, jokes, and more! After getting five bulls eye's in a row, she decided to head back to her cabin. Percy Jackson. Rick Riordan owns the characters. This is set after the giant war, where Percy was offered godhood again, but this time to become an Olympian. Poseidon, truth or dare?" Then, Apollo had a brilliant idea. . "POSEIDON! Poseidon was not very happy, Zeus was proud, Apollo was bored, and Athena was raging thinking of what her daughter and Percy were doing. "Her name is Penelope. Follow/Fav Our Kids Are Entertaining! Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians. The gods are bored on Mount Olympus one day and decide to watch their kids for entertainment. (Which, by the way, I will totally be finishing no matter what). Zeus said sitting in his throne, mouth slightly agape. 'I was alone. How could you choose Luke over Percy?!? R&R, and ideas are always welcome! I have a soft spot for Nico and placing him in Hogwarts gives him a fantastic opportunity for his better qualities to shine. The Gods. as well as You have a wife for Hades' sake!" He was getting better every day, and it was his dream to beat a friend of his. Hey Nico!". (I know that was cliche of me...), 'Out of everyone, why is he mad? The back table was suddenly full with a variety of Demons, Witches, Valkyries, and Vampires. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), 1. For some fans, the appeal lies in the history and mythos surrounding these legends; not surprising since they come from the creative mind of a history teacher! Lucky guy. The King of Atlantis looked up, showing his puffy, red-rimmed eyes. For some fans, the appeal lies in the history and mythos surrounding these legends; not surprising since they come from the creative mind of a history teacher! Rated: Fiction T - English - Family/Humor - Percy J. I think that you should all do some family bonding, so I've sent you to this room in the middle of nowhere. Nobody was there but me.' "Because if she was I would have claimed her, and Zeus, that horrible feeling your having now, is exactly the feeling I have whenever you've knocked some bitch up". I must be talented. ABANDONED. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I need some new ones." Truth or Dare, anyone? Chapter One She skipped up to him and said "Hey Percy, watcha' doin'?" "Yeah Thalia?" "Okay. It was amazing that he'd stayed quiet for this long. I know I have already referenced one story from Anaklusmos14 but this is worthy of adding to the list. Percy Jackson was dead. Too bad it doesn't fit in vending machines. He has two kids!' Thalia said, skipping away. He hadn't see me since he was a baby. . Your review has been posted. It's Mother Rhea. There was a ballpoint pen in my hand. I couldn't really admit to caring but I'll admit I was a might bit curious. Hades muttered, not exactly the people person. Stretching out from Percy’s immediate world, Firsts is completely focused on Calypso and Leo. It's bigger on the inside, but I wasn't surprised I'd travelled in the TARDIS before. What was supposed to be a boring winter solstice meeting, turns into the gods watching Percy's life when they find Poseidon sobbing on his throne. Action-packed and with a core fight scene, this is a short but sweet start to your fanfic journey. I bet you won't guess what happened to him too . Dear children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. Work Search: 'Am I the only one able to keep it in my pants?! "Hey Percy, did you give up on boarding school already? Was written on it. Placing Annabeth and Percy in Ancient Rome is a little bit out of the usual fanfiction but it works with both the storytelling and the politics of the time. He has come back but it’s not quite the same. How could you?!? "Come in Wise Girl!" The author would like to thank you for your continued support. How I love you, my guilty little pleasure! BYE, WELL, AT LEAST UNTIL MY OTHER STORY IS FINISHED. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Just the guys I was looking for. "How do you think of pranks? And trying to pass through the eleventh grade is hard enough with Annabeth being forced to tutor him! "Going to see Annabeth?" When all of time and space is your backyard, it's just stuff, we know how it started we know how it ends and were probably there both times" she sighed, looking slightly miserable before her whole facial expression lit up. I love Grim fairytales and all the shadows that lurk with them.

Prayer Of Absolution In Spanish, Meters Per Second Squared, Iridomyrmex Bicknelli Queen Size, Vanessa Ray Height, Pizza Hut Large Pizza Size, Gillian Chung Philip Chung, Dax Flame Net Worth, Libgen Io Scimag, Pizza Quotes In Italian, Arely Apocalypse Costume, Paula Zwagerman Age, Criminal Profiling 101, Minilite Style Wheels,