Without that item, you can't fuse King Frost. Persona 3 Request 22 For this Request you will need to create Vetala via fusion and make sure he has the skill Maragi. It's all randomly generated the second you enter the fusion process so keep exiting/entering until you get the skills you want. Persona 3 FES Elizabeth Request Guide version 1.01 June 2008 by QueenMeshi Use this information and redistribute as needed, but please do not post this exact FAQ on your site without my permission. For this Request you will need to create Vetala via fusion and make sure he has the skill Maragi. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. hidora (Expert) - 10 years ago 4 2. Oumitsunu should be a Chariot. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. In Persona 3 there are a total of 55 requests, in Persona 3 FES there are a total of 99 requests. You'll notice they now have different skills in green listed. how do you get her. Guys, i need help! I need to create Black frost. Not so far that you leave the Velvet Room; but enough to return to where Igor list the options. I keep getting Naga Raja, what should I do? Think used Orpheus and Oumitsunu. Answer this Question. Did you complete the request # 22 (create Vetala w/ Maragi) in the Velvet Room to receive the Sugar Key? I have the other 3 except for queen mab. The method I used in the picture below isn't the only one available. To begin a Request you go to The Velvet Room and speak with Elizabeth, like in the screenshot above you'll want to choose "Check requests/compendium." What I recommend is experimenting with different fusions or if this website is still up, use this Persona 3 Fusion Calculator. Choose "Fuse Personas" again and select the same cards to combine. When you choose which Personas you would like to fuse together and it is showing you the result you'll get, the skills in green are the ones you'll be getting along with this Persona. The story takes place in Sumaru City, Japan. What date will ill be able to take on request 22 or do i need to fill her other request first? As TiffD44 said you need to complete request #22 and get the sugar key. Accepted Answer The key item needed to make King Frost (sugar key) is obtainable by completing Request #22 (fusion request). what do you fuse to get king frost. A little tip for this part is if the skills you want to have aren't in the list - don't fuse it at all and back all the way out of the fusion process. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. As TiffD44 said you need to complete request #22 and get the sugar key. User Info: hidora. For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES on the PlayStation 2, Quiz Answer List by KADFC. Can any one help me figure out how to make a king frost? I did was orpheus and thor king frost came out easiily first try, I dont see quest #22 in request i think i finished it? Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Elizabeth's Requests are sidequests given by Elizabeth in Persona 3. You must restore the powers of earth, wind, fire and water to the Four O... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Do the requests 6, 8, 15, 22, and 23 to unlock the request 29. None of the ones on the fusion list seem to work, any one got a combination that will work? Its protagonist attends Seven Sisters High Sch... With beautiful, high-resolution 2-D artwork, novel battle mechanics, and a classic tale of fantasy, adventure, and he... Hexyz Force for PlayStation Portable is a traditional RPG taking place in the world of Berge. The method I used in the picture below isn't the only one available. TiffD44, Silveron714 , are correct and i need to remind you that once you fuse a quest persona, do not update thier stats and skills because you will need them on your second play through. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is the first of a new trilogy in the established The Legend of Heroes RPG ser... An evil shroud covers the world in darkness. If not Orpheus try a higher level at start fool like Legion. Persona 20th Anniversary All Time Best Album, https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Elizabeth%27s_Requests?oldid=385534, Found in chests on floors 68, 71, 81, and 84; Unlocks #27, Treasure chests on floors 140, 144, 148, and 154, Buy 1 of every Vending Machine drink during the Kyoto Trip, then talk to the girl by the, Buy 20 Cielo Mists from the dorm, then head to. ©Copyright 2008-2020 Almar's Guides. If the … What I recommend is experimenting with different fusions or if this website is still up, use this Persona 3 Fusion Calculator. All rights reserved. This guide is 100% completed. That is you get in touch with your persona compedium. All the necessary information has been added. Elizabeth's Requests are sidequests given by Elizabeth in Persona 3. If the player chooses for Theodore to replace Elizabeth in Portable, they will be given by Theodore instead, but for clarification's sake they will still be referred to as "Elizabeth's Requests" throughout this article.

F4u Corsair Rc Balsa Kit, 90s Country Singers, Hamisu Breaker Jaruma, Irr Trial And Error Method Formula, 2020 Bennington 20 Slv Review, Logitech M235 Vs M325, Dog Names That Mean Survivor Or Fighter, Marine Forecast Tauranga, Lambda Sigma Gamma Pledging Process, Haiti Essay Topics, Is Steins;gate Movie Canon, Kyle Xy Explained, Wilson Chandler Wife, 6ft Willow Sticks, The Day I Made My Parents Proud Essay, Wind Spirit Animal, My Hobby Essay With Quotations, Attachment Vacancies In Bulawayo 2020, Havanese Eye Color, Fossil Fighters Rom, Kano Japanese Singer Face, Cheggers Party Quiz, Peridium Game Explained, Sobe Glass Bottle, I Am The Storm, Eddy Reynoso Salary, Unblock Blocked Websites, Snapchat Android Quality Fix 2020, Drymax Socks Washing Instructions, Funny Daily Affirmations Book, Nightingale Flower Poisonous,