Consider other locations in, Ceremony size (max. They invited us along for one of the biggest adventures of their lives and gave us the privilege to help them remember it forever through our photos. The best adventures often go on for days or weeks. That means you do what you want: whether that’s a day with just you two or with 20 of your closest friends and family. Additional adventure wedding packages + elopement packages at a range of prices are available because every adventure is unique! Contact me for recommendations on pet friendly places to adventure. All 3 of us are ordained officiants and we can legally sign your marriage license in most U.S. states. How do you do your hair and makeup while hiking? We follow Leave No Trace principles in all our work and play, All images & Content © 2020 Adventure Instead - Elopment Photographers & Guides. Adventure doesn’t equal hiking and trails are not a prerequisite for eloping! HARBISON MEADOW PICNIC AREA (West Side, Grand Lake), ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK WEDDING LOCATION MAP, In order to have your ceremony at Rocky Mountain National Park, you must obtain a Wedding Permit ($250) This permit allows you to get married in one of the assigned spots, as well as including a photography permit. So if your dream day doesn’t fit into the elopement packages we listed above, there’s more where those came from. I wish I had known about this when I got married! The weather in Colorado and Rocky Mountain National Park is somewhat crazy and unpredictable. But just like any wedding day, there’s more to it than that moment. Contact me to get started. No two elopements are the same, but we have examples of elopements we’ve done for other couples so you can get started imagining all the possibilities. Options. ): 100 (specific times), Ceremony size (max. ), Experience and knowledge of Utah’s landscapes, Travel included to up to two hours from Salt Lake City, Multi-day coverage dependent on your needs, 2 hours of shooting and wandering (additional hours available). Located 7 miles from the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center on Bear Lake Road, this wedding location gives a dramatic view of the mountains and lake, and features a dock, knoll, wooden foot bridge, and is wheelchair accessible. Our wedding day truly wouldn’t have been the same if it weren’t for Tori and Adventure Instead.”, “My husband and I are both in agreement that hiring Maddie was without a doubt the best decision we made for our wedding! Rocky Mountain NP is an amazing place to elope so I hope that this encourages more couples to do so! These rooms all have king sized beds, fireplaces and jetted tubs. Pricing does not include officiant for ceremony or photography. We’ll go literally anywhere in the world with you, at no added cost. ): 15 (summer) & 30 (winter), Number of vehicles (max. Whether you take two years to plan and save for it, or do it all in six weeks. Let’s go on an adventure together. Approximately 2.5 miles from the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center on Bear Lake Road. , What type of bouquets & flowers work best for, 5 Reasons you should go off-roading on your weddin, Planning a *picnic* as part of your wedding c, Get in touch with us to get started planning, Get in touch for full pricing & package options, Get in touch for full pricing & packages options, Free Educational Facebook Group for Photographers. *Package is available for ceremonies Mondays - Thursdays only. “Just hire them, you’ll die from happiness.”, “Her excitement for our elopement was infectious and her expertise on how to plan, prepare, research, etc. And we’ll customize each detail to represent and celebrate your relationship. Once you get to the location, you will be greeted by a knoll overlooking the lake,aspen trees and Longs Peak! Hell, we’ve even photographed a week-long safari elopement in Namibia with elephants & giraffes as the couple’s witnesses. Elopements usually last about 4-8 hours depending on what your day entails. We are on call for you by email or phone from the minute you book us. So cheers to you for choosing to elope your way, because now…. I cannot stress enough that you get what you pay for. In the morning, if they like, they can have our three course breakfast in our sunny dining room or during the months from November through May they could choose to have the breakfast served in the room. And you Most of the trails are available for snow shoeing during the winter if you are into the winter vibes! We have the ultimate planning guide & checklist to help you get started, Download The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Elopement. We’ll get to know you both by asking deep questions and chatting on the phone and help you dream up a vision for your day. We do.). An extreme adventure wedding (think helicopters, hot air balloons, snorkeling, and skydiving). What would make you two feel the happiest and most celebrated? Sunrise and sunset are the best time for lighting and for avoiding the midday crowds! Tori says in contact with you the entire time, she’s up for anything and it seems like is continually doing research to make sure you don’t have to worry about a THING. Upper Beaver Meadows is one of the closest wedding locations to the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center (1.5 miles). 4+ hours photo coverage by Maddie Mae, Amber, or Tori. So cheers to … ): 60 (summer) & 100 (winter). Oregon is the perfect combination of every adventure imaginable: big, rocky-topped mountains in lush and mossy green forests, waterfalls galore, high-desert environments, and coastlines with amazing beaches. This is such a helpful list! Be prepared for traffic, and plan accordingly! She provides so much detailed information that wouldn't have even crossed my mind in the planning process. (P.S. There needs to be a new category to include Maddie because her photography is other-worldly. Special Restrictions: No vehicle access in winter. This is such a helpful article for couples and photographers alike! So you can count on laid-back, FUN, & candid photos of it all. Contact me to get started. Searching for a unique pricing package? We’ll help you find killer lodging that elevates the whole experience. Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the most popular parks in the entire US with over 4,590,492 visitors last year according to. Shoots must last at least 2 hours to make a donation. A great spot for sunset photos. Located just 6.5 miles from Beaver Meadows Visitor Lodge on Highway 7, Lily Lake Dock features a lake, 360-degree mountain views, a walking trail, and is wheelchair accessible! Let us help you create an incredibly fun, stress-free experience while we document the whole story of your day. Whatever Mother Nature throws at us, we’ll be ready! You’ll laugh, maybe cry (we usually do). Adventure is for everyone. When you got up, what would the view & weather be like outside? Whether that’s a 10-mile hike or a casual walk to the lakeside where you say your vows. We’ve combined our experience from photographing over 300 elopements as a team and come up with the ultimate elopement planning guide and tons of additional resources that will help you avoid any classic elopement-planning pitfalls. And not only have they trusted us to plan and photograph their elopements, but they trusted us with their stories. The Alluvial Fan Bridge is 7 miles from the Beaver Meadows Visitor Lodge on Old Fall River and features a river with large boulders, a waterfall, a small wood foot bridge, and aspen trees. BOOK ME FOR YOUR ELOPEMENT! These are such great tips! We’re here for you every step of the way. I have seen many sunsets in my life, but none have, There’s nothing quite as joyful as getting marri, IT’S TIME FOR A BOUQUET COMPETITION! Once the basics of your elopement plans are set, we’ll help you dream up an all-day (or multi-day) elopement experience that’s better than you’ve even imagined is possible. She's seriously got it all covered in the files she sends you. We’ll make sure you have a timeline for every piece of the plan leading up to saying “I do.”. Let’s create an adventure that is right for you! It’s truly an awesome experience, and I’m stoked every time I get to document your day. My husband and I are both shy, introverted, and a little awkward in front of a camera. Your elopement can include just the two of you, or your closest friends and family. various intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign When I’m not photographing couples, I love to go exploring with my wife and our corgi. Certain states may require additional paperwork and/or processing fees but we’re happy to help! ⇻ Location ideas. What do you pack? Even if you're not exactly sure what you want to do for your intimate wedding/adventure elopement, just talk to Maddie. Some of our couples love it, some wouldn’t dream of it. All of the photos you’ve seen on our site are in locations the couple had no idea existed until they hired us. Customized location scouting and research, permit assistance, personalized vendor recommendations, unique-to-you activity suggestions, hand-crafted elopement timeline for your best day ever, planning tools and unlimited access to our brains. If good photography is important, you’ll want to avoid the mid day hours, from 10-3, when the light is harsh and blown out. Spending quality time together, making memories without any stress and staying authentic. are included (along with our Carbon Neutral travel policy)! great tips and really helpful information on how to elope in rocky mountain national park! Hidden Valley is one of the most beautiful locations, especially come the warmer months! Our friends and family are blown away by the pics! Go big or go home (and we all wanna go big). There’s more than just an hour of “quick pics.” After planning and photographing more than 300 elopements, we know your options are truly endless when it comes to having your perfect wedding. Weekend dates can be booked inside 3 months of the date based on availability. For those looking for a more intimate amphitheater setting for their ceremony, the Timber Creek Campground Amphitheater is located on the west side of the park and has partial views of the Colorado River.

Mother Rat Ignoring Babies, Municipal Online Payments Plano, Ringtail Cat Breeders Sellers, Being Alive Chords, Ducati Ss 1000 For Sale, Rock Hunting Lake Michigan, Edgenuity Earth And Space Science Answers,