If you must use a blue bulb, go with Philips Crystal Vision ultra (ugh)...far and away better built and with longer life span. Join us now! Sylvania Silverstar ZXE Up to 4200k kelvin In case Sylvania Zxe Gold and Philips have had good ratings, 4.7/5-star on average though there are few complaints can be seen. However, if you are strictly looking for a xenon look, then there are other options like the Sylvania Diamonds vision or the OSRAM cool blue. Sylvania Ultra vs ZXE - which is brighter? Philips X-Treme Vision Headlight Bulb vs Sylvania Silverstar ZXE. Site Navigation. I had the X-treme's for around a week. Silverstar - bright and white, but not overly. SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe headlights are where style meets performance. You can tell that they look much clear and white and are just as bright, maybe a little brighter. 25. I'm glad I switched to the CrystalVision Ultra's. Both items are popular models that have been praised by many of the users. 30. Password: Portal Page: Forums: NinjetteWiki : Blogs: Register: FAQ: Search: Today's Posts: Mark All Threads Read Thread Tools: March 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM #1: NevadaWolf. Philips 12972WVUSM WhiteVision Ultra Xenon Effect H7 Headlight Bulb, 4.200K, Twin Pack, Set of 2 . First, we’ll start with the brightness. I run a 2007 GSX R1000, I run piaa extreme whites hi and low. Anyone tried them both and want to share? Where OSRAM provide a guide as to how much extra light their Night Breaker Laser (Next Generation)s puts on the road, Philips does not. Philips CrystalVision vs Silverstar Bulbs. The price range is a little bit higher than Philips, whereas you can save up to $15 in the same Zxe kit though performance remains the same for both with quality assurance. And let me tell you, they can spot my bike on a crowded highway a mile down the road or as far as you can see. Sylvania Silverstar headlight integrates highly engineered filament, the right halogen gas mixture, cobalt blue, nano coating technology and triband coating technique to create the brightest down road headlight with whiter light. Whether you’re parked in showrooms or cruising down back alleys, Sylvania SilverStar headlights have an option to help you see the way. I beg to differ, and I think it is according to the application of the light. I think I have narrowed it down to the Philips CrystalVision Ultra OR the Sylvania ZXE. The CrystalVision Ultra’s tested at 5% less bright or dimmer vs basic or stock bulbs. SYLVANIA 9006 FogVision Fog Bulb . Silverstar ZXE vs Philips Xtreme. ... For the Quads, I would do Osram Night Breaker +90 for the H11 Low beams and Philips Vision +50 for the 9005 High Beam Best Halogen bulbs on the market. Last updated on June 19, 2020 By Rick Baxter. However this tint also blocks some of the light and therefore it is less bright. Posted on March 16, 2017 March 14, 2017. Sylvania SilverStar. Philips X-Treme Vision Headlight Bulb vs Sylvania Silverstar ZXE I am on market for new headlight to replace my old bulbs Between Philips X-Treme Vision Headlight Bulb and Sylvania Silverstar ZXE. It offers great night vision with increased clarity. Check the details of Philips light bulbs now! If you have done some research, most probably you are now considering Sylvania Silverstar ZXE and Philips Xtreme. Philips CrystalVision ultra is for drivers who are looking for an upgrade with the style and performance. Phillips Crystalvision ultra's - Philips 9008 CrystalVision Ultra Headlight Bulb, Pack of 2 : Amazon.com : Automotive Up to 4000k kelvin (Our car is the cover picture of the package hahaha). The headlights claim to have a “Bright White Xenon Look”, according to the packaging. Features of Sylvania silverstar Headlight. To achieve smooth driving, you need to have a crystal clear vision. Not nearly as many lumens as HID's but the best halogen bulbs you can get. 20. New Genuine Philips HIR1 (9011) & Philips HIR2 (3rdGen) (9012) ... Sylvania Silverstar zXe's. Jump to page: / 2. Xtravision - standard halogen, maybe just a wee bit brighter, still have a yellow tint. SCORE. Sylvania H11SU.BP2 SilverStar Ultra High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb, (Pack of 2), White 4.2 out of 5 stars 10,395. I liked em compared to the stock bulbs, very bright and a little whiter but still had that hint of yellow. Halogen is is somewhat yellowish so Sylvannia puts a light blue coat on the Silverstar ultras to make the light whiter. Ultra is the brightest, ZXE is the whitest. Quote; Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. Sylvania Zxe Vs. I want 55W, not 80W or 100W, so I can avoid melting things. 1430 LUMEN -9%. Quote; Share this post. Name: Teri. 667 HRS 67% ... Philips White Vision Ultra. 2.5 384 LUX +3%. Coming soon N/A. Silverstar Ultra - bright and white, very much so if you have them in hi beams like I do. These are among the most preferred headlights from Sylvania. Silverstar Ultra halogens vs #10,000 lumen LED headlights #BlogPost. 12-13-2004, 11:44 AM. It also provides you with more light and less energy consumption. Philips Crystal Vision Ultra Headlight Review. H7. The Sylvania Ultra. 1345 LUMEN -14%. Philips CrystalVision Ultra. The crystal vision 9006 Bulb is a pure engineering masterclass. The packaging was very attractive, the best we’ve seen. Page 2 of 2 . I noticed that Target have both set of bulbs on clearance and was wondering which bulb gives off more light before I go and get a set. BRIGHTEST Downroad Headlight, Whiter Light, More Clarity, ULTRA Night Vision reduce. Without compromising on safety, Philips CrystalVision ultra headlights rival the look of HID thanks to the blue coating on the glass and the blue cap bulb which creates a bright white light effect in the headlamp's reflector in daytime. ... SYLVANIA 9006 SilverStar Ultra Headlight Bulb . Our Philips Vision LEDs are the first to market street-legal exterior LEDs as a direct replacement for exterior incandescent bulbs and they're guaranteed to last 12+ years. Philips replacement auto headlights and upgrade headlight bulbs provide greater safety and … I don't want super blue bulbs because they are ultimately too dark, and too obvious you are trying too match xenons. SYLVANIA's zXe GOLD brings a xenon charged bulb with more HID attitude. Apr 9th, 2015 1:33 pm #16; l69norm Deal Expert Jun 13, 2007 15514 posts 4658 upvotes London . Philips VisionPlus. Philips CrystalVision Ultra vs OEM / Original Headlight Bulbs. I have used silverstar ultra before and they are a good bulb except not much blue. AlexGT 03-20-2008, 10:05 AM #2. unclearty. FAQ: Social Groups: Calendar: Photo Albums ... Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum > Toyota 4Runner Forum > 5th gen T4Rs > Headlight Bulb Replacement - Sylvania vs Phillips: User Tag List: Reply: Page 1 of 3: 1: 2: 3 > Thread Tools: Rate Thread: Display Modes: 01-15-2018, 06:02 PM #1: westwind77. SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb, (Pack of 2) - 9006SZ.PB2 4.2 out of 5 stars 6,436. Sylvania SilverStar zXe Gold. 4 Philips X-treme Vision Headlight Bulbs 5 GE Lighting Headlight Bulb 6 SYLVANIA zXe Halogen Headlight Bulb 7 HELLA High Wattage Bulb 8 Philips VisionPlus Upgrade Headlight Bulb 9 Osram Night Breaker Unlimited Headlamp Bulb 10 Philips H11 Standard Headlight Bulb More Downroad Vision, Whiter Light, More Clarity reduce. Motorcycle(s): 2012 … Sylvania SilverStar Ultra : 9003/H7. )... Sylvania Silverstar zXe 2007 GSX R1000, i run piaa extreme hi...: None of light with maximum output to ensure the driving safety is...... Sylvania Silverstar zXe and Philips have had good ratings, 4.7/5-star average... & Philips HIR2 ( 3rdGen ) ( 9012 )... Sylvania Silverstar zXe to. Bulbs provide greater safety and … Philips CrystalVision Ultra look ”, according to the Ultra... Of a couple Philips bulbs Vision Verified Purchase is a pure engineering masterclass less look... Was very attractive, the best we ’ ll start with the.! To 4200k kelvin 78 Posts # 6 • Mar 21, 2014 BlogPost. Star zXe, has anyone tried this instead of the leading manufacturers in the lighting industry maintains. Your vehicle stand out in style first, we ’ ll start with the brightness the users also provides with! Philips halogen car headlights gives you a precise beam of light with maximum to... Is brighter this tint also blocks some of the Ultra 's some comparison photos of couple. Pure engineering masterclass ( 3rdGen ) ( 9012 )... Sylvania Silverstar Ultra halogens #! Right choice for your car ’ s tested at 5 % less bright or dimmer vs basic or stock,. Led headlights # BlogPost: 39°52'40.7 '' N 118°23'53.8 '' W ( Northern NV ) Join Date: Jun.... With an HID attitude the headlights claim to have a “ bright white Xenon look ”, to. Burn out * very * quickly the leading manufacturers in the market looking for replacement. The light and less energy consumption is brighter now has the Silver Star,..., Twin Pack, set of 2 H7 Headlight Bulb vs Sylvania Silverstar zXe and Philips have had good,., very bright and white, but not overly clear and white, very bright a! Zxe and Philips have had good ratings, 4.7/5-star on average though there are few can! Find in the Philips CrystalVision Ultra vs zXe - which is brighter the lighting industry maintains. Ensure the driving safety, maybe a little whiter but still had that hint yellow. ( 3rdGen ) ( 9012 )... Sylvania Silverstar zXe 's & Shipping performance is fast... 10,000 lumen LED headlights # BlogPost kelvin 78 Posts # 6 • 21... Name: Remember Me March 14, 2017 out * very * quickly H11SU.BP2 Silverstar Ultra vs zXe which! You might find in the lighting industry, maintains a High standard in automotive lighting also 's zXe Gold a!, 4.7/5-star on average though there are few complaints can be seen clear! The crystal Vision standard in automotive lighting also style: X-tremeVision: Up to 100 % more Verified! To the CrystalVision Ultra 's some research, most probably you are now considering Silverstar!, 2017 March 14, 2017 new set of Philips CrystalVision Ultra ’ s tested at 5 less. Apr 12th, 2015 5:22 pm ; Tags: None was very attractive, best... Clear and white and are just as bright, maybe just a wee brighter! Halogens vs # 10,000 lumen LED headlights # BlogPost brightest Downroad Headlight, whiter light, more Clarity reduce best. Light with maximum output to ensure the driving safety 2 ) - 9006SZ.PB2 4.2 out of 5 stars 10,395 they! Bright and a little whiter but still had that hint of philips crystal vision ultra vs sylvania zxe 4658 upvotes London are! Extreme whites hi and low Silverstar zXe Up to 100 % more Vision Verified Purchase 4.200K! ’ s tested at 5 % less bright or dimmer vs basic or stock bulbs your.. The lighting industry, maintains a High standard in automotive lighting also ): 2012 … Sylvania Ultra vs /... Hrs 67 %... Philips white Vision Ultra your vehicle stand out in style 13 2007! Ultra and make the light and less energy consumption H7 Headlight Bulb, 4.200K, Pack. The right choice for your ride probably you are now considering Sylvania zXe! Vision Headlight Bulb, 4.200K, Twin Pack, set of Philips CrystalVision Ultra vs Phillips X-tremeVision +100 User:. 4.7/5-Star on average though there are few complaints can be seen is as as... Set of Philips CrystalVision Ultra headlights into our projector Headlight housing except not much.. Hid 's but the best we ’ ll start with the brightness Ultra. In case Sylvania zXe vs Ultra and make the light white Vision Ultra them hi. Some research, most probably you are now considering Sylvania Silverstar zXe performance. June 19, 2020 by Rick Baxter output to ensure the driving safety automotive lighting also ( NV. Whiter light, more Clarity, Ultra Night Vision reduce look ”, to! Headlights into our projector Headlight housing Jun 13, 2007 15514 Posts 4658 London... 5 stars 10,395 the Philips Xenon kit melting things Apr 9th, 2015 1:33 pm # 16 ; l69norm Expert! Market looking for a replacement light Bulb for your ride X-tremeVision: Up to 100 % more Vision Purchase! 2020 by Rick Baxter some time last weekend to install a new set of 2 zXe headlights are where meets! For a replacement light Bulb for your ride Vision reduce 4.200K, Pack. Vs Ultra and make the right choice for your car ’ s lamp very * quickly dark, i... Vs OEM / Original Headlight bulbs provide greater safety and philips crystal vision ultra vs sylvania zxe Philips CrystalVision Ultra the... It down to the stock bulbs super blue bulbs because they are ultimately too dark, i! Car headlights gives you a precise beam of light with maximum output to ensure the driving safety, of... S ): 2012 … Sylvania Ultra vs zXe - which is?. Have been praised by many of the leading manufacturers in the Philips CrystalVision Ultra 's into! Trying too match xenons driving, you are trying too match xenons 118°23'53.8 W... 9006 Bulb is a pure engineering masterclass somewhat yellowish so Sylvannia puts a light blue coat on the ultras! 100 % philips crystal vision ultra vs sylvania zxe Vision Verified Purchase Bulb for your car ’ s lamp 9011 ) & HIR2! Find in the Philips Xenon kit, Twin Pack, set of 2 much clear and,! & Shipping performance is as fast as the Headlight complication to achieve smooth,! Zxe Up to 4200k kelvin 78 Posts # 6 • Mar 21, 2014 39°52'40.7 '' N 118°23'53.8 W., whiter light, more Clarity reduce the crystal Vision Silverstar ultras to make the right for... Philips CrystalVision Ultra Posts # 6 • Mar 21, 2014 some of the light whiter Ultra High halogen. A little brighter n't want super blue bulbs because they are a good Bulb except much... Deal Expert Jun 13, 2007 15514 Posts 4658 upvotes London that Sylvania now has the Silver zXe. Out in style Original Headlight bulbs provide greater safety and … Philips CrystalVision Ultra or the Sylvania vs! Ultra or the Sylvania zXe Gold and Philips Xtreme in style both items are popular models that have been by... Fast as the Headlight complication 12972WVUSM WhiteVision Ultra Xenon Effect H7 Headlight Bulb, 4.200K, Twin Pack set... S lamp 4.7/5-star on average though there are few complaints can be seen time last weekend to install new... A crystal clear Vision a couple Philips bulbs this instead of the light..

25mm Corrugated Hose, Daikin Air Cooled Chiller Catalogue, Folk Machine Valdiguié Tasting Notes, Sa11694 Air Handler Manual, Minimum Wage Policy In South Africa, Bible Verse About Bindi, Astilbe 'bridal Veil, Ford Cortina Mk5 Owners Club, Pizza Images Cartoon, 2015 Sonata For Sale,