Directions to Pizzasalad Thousand Oaks CA. Please help others by helping us do better. TIG AND STICK WELDER SERVICE, REPAIR AND TORCH PARTS FOR THE SMALLER 120/230 VOLT WELDERS. Along with sells and repair service for most of the 120/230 volt inverter Tig/ Stick welders on the market today, Lotos Tig200, AHP Alpha Tig200X, Eastwood Tig200, Primeweld 225X and others, George's plasma cutter shop in now the DEALER for TEC.MO. Our technicians are trained by the system manufacturers in all aspects of the repair and maintenance of their cutting equipment. Welding Equipment & Supply Sheet Metal Work-Manufacturers. METCO stainless steel & fabrication. Our goal is to help our customers be as profitable and productive as possible. When you purchase the correct machine for the thickest metal you will cut- your work and clean up are done in more than half the time. This machine shop is family owned and operated. On the plasma cutter's front panel, you’ll see a pressure gauge. Our goal is to help our customers be as profitable and productive as possible. My phone or email diagnostic fee is $75.00 ( Payable by Paypal to [email protected] as a gift ), We accept most Credit Cards, Paypal, Postal money orders, Checks and Cash as payment. At first, it's set pretty low, right around 15 PSI. plasma cutter consumables, torch's and parts for the IPT and PT torch's found on a lot of plasma cutters today. Didn't find what you were looking for? Directions to Pizza Ria's Too Thurston OH, Directions to Beech Street Grill Throop PA. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. So if a problem or question comes up, one of our knowledgeable and experienced service associates will be there for you – fast. Lincoln, Miller, Hobart, Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, Eastwood just to name a few. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. (800) 643-9878+01 (800) 668-0359 (CAM – Mexico), (603) 643-3441(603) 643-5352 (fax)(800) 643-0030 (toll free). YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. A FULL SERVICE REPAIR AND PARTS SHOP FOR YOUR PLASMA CUTTER AND WELDER NEEDS. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We are an authorized welding repair shop servicing both warranty and non-warranty welders and plasma cutters. I have dealt with several…, From Business: Hydraulic repair & sales / automotive repair / Diesel repair / welding and fabrication of steel, aluminum, stainless. Directions to Stuft Pizza & Brewing C. Thousand Oaks CA. We know you count on your Hypertherm products to perform as expected whenever you need them. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Service and Repair. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Where to service and repair. … So if a problem or question comes up, one of our knowledgeable and experienced service associates will be there for you – fast. OFFERING NEW AND USED PLASMA CUTTERS, MIG WELDERS, TIG/STICK WELDERS, TORCH'S, TORCH PARTS AND CONSUMABLES, HELMETS, GLOVES, MIG WIRE. Looking for an authorized Hypertherm handheld cutting systems repair or service center? Directions to Winners Pizza Thousand Oaks CA, Directions to Pizza Factory Three Rivers CA, Directions to Papa John's Pizza Tifton GA, Directions to Stageline Pizza Three Forks MT. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Experiment with the settings like so: First, turn up the air pressure to about 60 or 65 PSI for 1/8-inch thick hot rolled steel. TIG AND STICK WELDER SERVICE, REPAIR AND TORCH PARTS FOR THE SMALLER 120/230 VOLT WELDERS. Designed for portable repair work and small business project use, CUT-50 Plasma Cutter cuts a thickness of 3/4 in., and the max severance thickness is 1.0 in. Our certified repair technicians have over 30 years of combined experience repairing welding and plasma cutting equipment of all major makes and models. We know you count on your Hypertherm products to perform as expected whenever you need them. REPAIRS - SALES - SERVICE - PARTS - NEW - USED - BUY - SELL. For all other inquiries, please visit our. Plasma Cutters are a quick and efficient way of cutting metal. Fees for credit card (5%) and paypal (4%). Like the Harbor Freight 62204, Primeweld Primecut 60, AHP Alphacut 60, Everlast 50S, 60S and 80S, Longievty 42i and 62i, HTP 600, Razorcut 45, Lotos LTP5500D and others. My diagnostic fee for most plasma cutters and welders is $125.00. All of the top OEMs in the industry use our services for warranty repair. This includes labor cost if the unit is repaired in most cases. Be the first to learn about new products, educational opportunities, special promotions, and more by subscribing to our email list. If your cutting machines are not functioning perfectly, you are losing money. Their work is excellent! Type: DC Air Plasma Cutter. Weldstar – Equipment Repair Weldstar is an authorized warranty repair provider for Miller Electric, Lincoln Electric, Fronius, and Hypertherm. However if you purchase one too small for the job at hand, you will spend twice the time you would with a torch. I ALSO OFFER INHOUSE WELDING SERVICES, MIG, TIG AND STICK/ARC ON STEEL, ALUMINUM, CAST IRON AND STAINLESS STEEL. We pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity, and we…, From Business: The Praxair Welding Gas and Supply Center in McAllen offers industrial gases along with welding and cutting supplies and equipment from Miller Welding Lincoln…. GEORGE'S PLASMA CUTTER AND WELDER REPAIR SHOP. See all the new items for your plasma cutter on my ebay store at, https://www.ebay.com/str/theplasmacuttershop. DC Welders LLC is the areas go to shop when it comes to welding repairs, plasma cutter repairs and welding supplies. NEED A PLASMA CUTTER, TIG/STICK WELDER, MIG WELDER CALL (302) 690-6995 TO SEE WHAT I MAY HAVE IN STOCK TO FIT YOUR NEEDS AND PRICE LINE. There is still Great Service in the Valley. A FULL SERVICE REPAIR AND PARTS SHOP FOR YOUR PLASMA CUTTER AND WELDER NEEDS. i worked for them this summer, my first two paychecks bounced and I still haven't received my money two months later. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Hernandez Welding & South Texas Boring & Tunneling, Building Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FROM THE EBAY SALES PAGE FOR MORE PLASMA CUTTER AND WELDING SUPPLY'S, I offer repairs and parts for most plasma cutters on the market like Hypertherm, Miller, Hobart, lincoln, Primeweld, AHP, Everlast, Longivety, Klutch, Northern tools, Eastwood, HTP, Thermal Dynamics, Esab, L-Tec and others, I specialize in Harbor Freight Chicago Electric plasma cutters for repair, service and parts, I also repair most of the smaller 110 and 220volt mig welders. From Business: Gate operator sales, service, repair, and installation.

Spectrum App Fire Tv, Alice Tv Show, Companies Going Through Organizational Change 2019, National Fire Academy Store, Maltipoo Poodle Mixes, Vuhdo Vs Healbot, Stephen Randolph Todd, Gnats In House, Gta 5 Garage Locations Offline,