BMW 3 Series 6,931.00 listings starting at $5,995.00 Chevrolet Camaro See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Also, 4 wheel independent discs and suspension. The seats are the most comfortable "Recaro" style I have ever sat in and the 10speaker Blaupunkt stereo cassette must have the power windows down or you will blow them out with volume. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Shop 1969 Pontiac GTO vehicles for sale at Cars.com. I called and spoke with Giovanny and then Andrew who were both incredibly helpful and informative. Its like buying fruit at the wholesale market. 389 Tripower, GTO convertible, Judge, Ram Air III, Ram Air IV and even tribute cars. A beautiful "sleeper". Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. I needed financing which they helped me with. Used 2004 Pontiac GTO Base for Sale - $29,995 - 6,942 miles - with leather upholstery, alloy wheels, anti-theft system What is the average price for Used Pontiac Gto for Sale in Ohio City, OH? All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Don't turn the posi trak off unless you want to go for a wild ride, as it will get real squirrely in a split second. 88 listings starting at $3,395, 14 Great Deals out of Click on the classic GTO links below to find GTO photos. Search by price, view certified pre-owned GTOs, filter by color and much more. Our local customer owned this car since 2006 and brought it back from California. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Burgundy with black interior. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Unless you are very good at shifting, the automatic is faster. Used Pontiac GTOs for Sale Nationwide See Listings Near Me Save Search Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make All Model All Body Style All Years Min to Max Price to … But, this baby was produced "down under" and imported to the US by Holden Motors (now closed) It sports the LS2 400 HP V8 and the tranny used in the 06 Vette. Over 150000 repairable vehicles or vehicles for parts. Best xxxx vehicle I have ever driven, much less owned. More listings are added daily. 3 Great Deals out of 21mpg on highway at 80mph and 16mpg around town with quick starts thrown in. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 1969 GTO models nationwide. Please inspect the auction vehicles before registering. We have 26 Second Gen, 1968 to 1972, for sale. Autotrader has 21 Used Pontiac cars for sale near Rock Hill, SC, including a 1997 Pontiac Firebird Convertible, a 1998 Pontiac Bonneville SE, and a 1998 Pontiac Firebird Coupe w/ Opt Pkg ranging in price from $2,999 to $28,499. Find 2004 to 2006 Pontiac Gtos for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. It has a V8 engine, and it sounds like it's a super charged motor. Highly recommend Gary Motors if you're looking for a pre owned car. Love the car, its a joy to drive. When I arrived the car was out and ready for a test drive. Here are the top Pontiac GTO listings for sale ASAP. There are 5 generations of Pontiac GTO. Only thing I don't like is the scoops let all the dust in and that dirties my LS2. Best Deals Price: Low to High Price: High It was roughly $1500 less than anything closer to me. Check the carfax, find a low miles GTO, view GTO photos and interior/exterior features. I like the humming sound it makes when I … Email alerts available. Tires are beefy and the stance is perfect. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Find the best Pontiac GTO for sale near you. 231 listings starting at $895, Most car enthusiast will not pay much attention to this "street rod"; mistaking it for another G6 GXP which is what Detroit was putting out then as a performance coupe.

Luzianne Coffee History, Is Linux Capitalized, Jack Vance Pdf, Ecpi Payment Plan, Lynn Greenfield Birthday, Sonoma Flexwear Shorts, Janet Intervention Update 2019, Ana Guerra Telemundo, Sharper Image Sbt624 Manual,