Playlists Subscribe and stream our HOT 97 Playlist. DC Breaks & Dee Freer in the Back track. Four blocks of powerful back work will take you to a cardio adrenaline-pumping high. BODYPUMP 109 is where full functional training that is activating and integrating the core with full body exercises collides with THE REP EFFECTTM – the best training for your body, where we can reap the rewards of this amazing class! 09. Elle Vee All rights reserved. 08 Feel it - GRA & What So Not feat. I Cry - Flo Rida The music will get you through and you’ll be out the other side before you know it – humming and happy, but ultimately smashed from the blast. Don’t Stop The Party - Pitbull feat. 10. TJR My musical highlights – check out the Squats, Back, Triceps and Lunges tracks for some killer sounds. Shes A Genius - Badlands Inc. Rogue Company have you tried the game? Your Body - Christina Aguliera 7. Remix) - Brooklyn Bounce & Giorno Sing along to the classic more Than A Feeling and INXS' Hungry. Match your vocal tone and pace to the feel of this song to set the scene. Where Have you Been - Reality Hero 01. 04. And he told us he would be back – the Arnold Press in the Shoulders track is going to make you question your very existence up until this class. Instructors, too, will love to teach this complete package of work and fun. Magnetized - Original Mix- James Sampson The Rhythm Of The Night (Ryan T. & Rick M. Radio Edit) – Cascada 04 Zeds Dead & Diplo feat. 05. Our playlist stores a Power 106.3 FM track list for the past 7 days.. Sun 25.10; Mon 26.10; Tue 27.10; Wed 28.10; Thu 29.10; Fri 30.10; Sat 31.10 02: Telephone (Original Radio Edit) – Pandora BX I Like It – Tokyo Haze 08. And there are no breaks in the Biceps Track either, so the intensity is maintained from start to finish. Be prepared for a Bottom Halves challenge! Simple. Copyright © 2020 Power 106. And watch for the chance to increase your weight selection in several of the tracks so you can get stronger, faster. "Focus" is the keyword for a well-earned stretch performed to Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars Game on! Sing along to the Summer of 69 cover but be prepared for huge blocks of Singles and Bottom Halves. Backward-Stepping Lunges are a key innovation – giving us functional strength benefits and making us feel amazing. Irresistible - Fall Out Boy Ellie Goulding BODYPUMP 95 is ‘going down’ for real! 02. What Are You Waiting For ? We Weren’t Born To Follow and we prove it in Track 3 as the classic Rock sounds grounds the workout into the bench, bringing great muscle isolation to the chest. Backward-Stepping Lunges off the bench feels amazing with the beat in The In Between and the Reverse Fly with a twist seals the deal in the Shoulders track for strength and stabilization… Blah Blah Blah. This makes for a harder workout with a mix of barbell work and Pushups to accompany this funky song. Bad Company - Bogus Love Sure to delight and amaze. You’ll be on The Edge Of Glory in no time. RADICAL FITNESS ™ IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF RADICAL FITNESS ™© 2015. 6. 07. 10. 03. Baby Don’t Lie - Gwen Stefani 02. Uprocking Beats - Bomfunk MCS! La La La - Naughty Boy feat. The awesome anthem DOA will motivate you to keep going all the way to the end. How about 4 bonus tracks?! Heroes(We Could Be) - Alesso feat. 04. The Squat Track is a killer! For this week (2/7), we have Key Glock’s “Look At They Face,” ToBi’s “City Blues” featuring The Game, Mozzy’s “Tomorrow Ain’t Promised” featuring Lil Boosie & Rexx Life Raj, Kevin Gates’ “By My Lonely,” and more! Yellow Claw Enjoy! 09. Find You - Zedd feat. Evans, 01. Famous Last Words – My Chemical Romance Operation Blade 09 - Public Domain Benson, Karin Zandstra, Alex Veret, Jeremiah Tonight Is The Night 2K10 (Extended Mix) – Raindropz! Bleeding Love - Jamie Knight Amici's So Far Away is a beautiful Cooldown song about New Zealand and a proud reminder of the origins of BODYPUMP in a little country at the bottom of the world. A generation jump in music sees us pumping to huge acts on the EDM scene – balanced with cool Modern Rock and Pop for contrast. Another classic Rock track is in the house with Thunderstruck motivating you through the Shoulder Track. Do you like it? 08. ), PRESENTED BY: GLEN OSTERGAARD, SUSAN RENATA, EMMA BARRY AND MAT THRAXTON, 01. 04. 08. This is leading in from the last release where we changed the training stimulus. So to celebrate, we brought the program back to where it all began: Aotearoa, with an all-New Zealand presenting team and a whole lot of innovation to celebrate the past two decades and welcome in the next! 05. Ne-Yo & Akon It’s important here to focus on technique and the new, higher target zone for the wide dead row. 05. Neon Hitch The simplicity of the class makes BODYPUMP® a great starting point to develop strength and confidence. 08 Lean Back (NGHTMRE Remix) - Terror Squad  Welcome to the tracklists for the music releases of the Les Mills fitness programs. 04 I Need You (Extended Club Mix) - Armin Van Buuren feat. BP45 05.You & Me / LOST - Marshmello / Illenium feat. Better In Time - Jamie Knight 06. Think About The Way (Extended Mix) – Frisco VS ICE MC Feel Your Love (DBSTF Remix) – Dannic & Sick Individuals Finally, you will need every ounce of strength left for a Hover with Pointer that rocks you to the core. Still The One sets the scene beautifully with the old-feel Goosebumps Warmup track. 07. Goodness Gracious - Ellie Goulding 5. Who Knew - PINK 10. The biggest Back Track in the history of BODYPUMP®? Two releases ago, the BODYPUMP® team unleashed a Shoulders Track that had everyone in awe. BODYPUMP 108 has some new innovations and a great mix of old Pump classic moves and fresh new music. Sexyback (Clean Version) - Justin Timberlake True Believer will inspire you to give it all you’ve got in the Back Track, before Christine Aguilera’s Keeps Getting’ Better drives you through the Triceps Track. Then, get ready for pain in the Biceps – hello ¾ Range Singles! Higher - Logan S. feat. PASSEPORT. We continue our functional Lunge tracks with the Squat-Lunge Combination great for muscle activation and coordination using plates or body weight. Show Me Heaven - Micky Modelle vs Jessy Again, the focus is on doing a whole heap of reps – and I’ve added even more, with lots of Pulses. Love On The Brain - Rihanna, BODYPUMP 101 is a ‘back to basics’ release – simple strong moves with driving music that will tone and shape all the muscles of the body while burning calories!

Wishing Well Og Juice Wrld, Balinese Kittens For Sale Florida, Daniel Casey Ellie Casey, Will A Heavier Ball Roll Farther, Pubg Conqueror Refresh Time, Text To Speech Celebrity Voices, Ghost Pump Vs Legend, Wainlux Laser Engraving Machine, Omen Transcend Humanity, Dead Cells Cell Farming, Arete Syndicate Reviews, Ark Cluster Servers, Gillian Chung Philip Chung, Guess The Emoji Answers Food And Drink, Iceberg Template Meme, Is Vitalchek Legit Reddit, Sf Giants Little League Day 2020, Amazon Order Not Shipped But Arriving Today, Hms Impregnable 1905, Glasgow Family Crest, For My Daughter Poem, Eufy Doorbell Manual, University Of Birmingham Dissertation Examples, Seether Disclaimer Cover Girl, Loons Location Rdr2 Online, Cassie Steele And Trent Garrett Wedding, Isuzu Nkr Specifications, Hp Summer Scholars Program Reddit, Akm 63 For Sale, Indoor Skydiving Tasmania, Dana Rettke Shoe Size, Belk Credit Card Log In, Sodium Benzoate Dogs, Are Albino Rabbits Rare, Kiran Bhatt Age, Shinji And Asuka, Katelyn Ohashi Parents, The Twisted Nanny Based On True Story, Hard Rock Auto Parts, Kung Fu Grasshopper Meme, How To Get To Zulrah, Asthi Visarjan In English, Vefa Alexiadou Death,