Report your outage by phone 24 hours a day/7 days a week, LG&E: 502-589-1444 or 800-331-7370  @Ask_Spectrum WTF is going on with your Roku channel? If you suspect a natural gas leak, ALWAYS leave the area immediately. Report your outage online through your account. A resource for electric service guides, natural gas piping guides, Watt Finders guides, and interconnection guidelines. I’ve made several calls about this very issue. Kentucky Power uses Flurry Analytics Service (provided by Yahoo) in order to improve its mobile apps. This was recorded at the Five Star Food Mart across from the Kentucky Utilities/LG&E power substation on US 62. Frequently asked questions and additional information. @Ask_Spectrum Why is my service messed up on election night? Elizabethtown ( Map) 411 Ring Road Elizabethtown, KY 42701. Tips? We are tracking down more info to update you ASAP. Touchstone Energy® Cooperatives is a national network of electric cooperatives across 46 states that provides resources and leverages partnerships to help member cooperatives and their employees better engage and serve their members. Downed power line Storm/outage safety Suspected gas leak Common questions during a power outage See all. Disconnects for nonpayment resume November 9, 2020. If @GetSpectrum keeps throttling my service tonight they are going to get a response from my attorney this week. @Ask_Spectrum your app is horrible! Now is a great time to get organized so your new place is safe, efficient and comfortable. Radcliff, KY 40160, Radcliff Hours Last Updated a minute ago: Spectrum is a telecommunications brand offered by Charter Communications, Inc. that provides cable television, internet and phone services for both residential and business customers. Period. A few years ago Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable. Share them here. I’m watching MSNBC and it keeps buffering and repeating scenes over and over. Thank you for your patience during this time. @Ask_Spectrum Then you have been no help, thanks for continually being one of the worst companies that have taken over several neighborhoods . We have been informed there is a massive power outage in Elizabethtown. Hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. Updated 3:15pm Traffic Info Map Elizabethtown Ky. Update 3:08pm. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Spectrum Outage in Elizabethtown, Hardin County, Kentucky Last Updated a minute ago: Spectrum is a telecommunications brand offered by Charter Communications, Inc. that provides cable television, internet and phone services for both residential and business customers. -WM, Hello, I do apologize for the issues you are experiencing with our service and I will be happy to assist. Sound doesn’t match picture, screen keeps freezing or repeating video and sound doesn’t match? We talked with KU and they let us know that a team has been dispatched to repair the issue that caused the power outage. You guys know what it is. 411 Ring Road Spectrum is having a massive outage tonight that hasn't stopped here up north since this all went down. ... By working together, Touchstone Energy cooperatives stand as a source of power and information to their 32 million member-owners every day. Monday - Friday The most recent outage reports and issues originated from @Ask_Spectrum constant buffering and loosing service on the spectrum cable app!! Learn more. Please respond. Account number and the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security number. Suspected gas leak. Emergency: If the situation is dangerous or life threatening, call 911. If you suspect a natural gas leak, ALWAYS leave the area immediately. Get answers directly from our subject matter experts. 101 West Lincoln Trail Are you experiencing issues or an outage? If you need immediate assistance, or to report a gas leak/odor, contact us at: LG&E: 502-589-1444 or 800-331-7370 (fast path 1-1-2). Read more. Having issues? Nolin to Pay Out $1.3 Million in Capital Credits this Year, Main Office Frustrations? @Ask_Spectrum No thanks. I’m trying to reach Spectrum this way as your customer service support phone number is useless. My internet speed is 200. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with Spectrum: Thank you for the report! American Private Enterprise System Youth Programs, Continuing Education Scholarship Application. Flurry’s privacy policy governs the use of this information. Just do better. We’re here for you, now more than ever. Elizabethtown, KY 42701, Radcliff  ( Map ) By working together, Touchstone Energy cooperatives stand as a source of power and information to their 32 million member-owners every day. Wtf @Ask_Spectrum .... this the third outage in a week.!!! Call 270-765-6153 and press 2 to make payment arrangements. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. It is the second largest cable operator in the United States. 1-888-637-4247, Elizabethtown  ( Map ) Avoid utility scammers by following these simple tips. Please do not tie up police phone lines to report your power outage. Make sure your account is up-to-date with your mobile number, then text OUTAGE to 4LGEKU (454358). 1-10 Affected: 11-50 Affected: 51-500 Affected: 501-2000 Affected: 2000+ Affected: Crew Assigned: Affected: Instructions * Point to an Outage symbol to see more info * Use mouse wheel to Zoom In/Out * Hold & Drag left mouse button to Pan * Enter Phone# without dashes (Search Custout) * Graph shows past 24 hrs Outage history It is the second largest cable operator in the United States. Please use caution when traveling and treat all traffic intersections that are out as a four way stop. @auroraeosrose @GetSpectrum A Charter tech once told me the issue with my cable router is that the electrons inside were ‘old’. If you need immediate assistance, or to report a gas leak/odor, contact us at: It’s one thing for this to happen during Walking Dead or This is Us but election night? 270-765-6153 Can you Follow/DM your account information including your full address and phone number? Leave a message in the comments section! You suck!!!!! Radcliff. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! Send your complaints or troubleshoot here: Please call 1-855-707-7328 to discuss available packages which might meet your needs. The estimated repair time is 4:30pm. ^ JMM. Radcliff ( Map) 101 West Lincoln Trail Radcliff, KY 40160. 8 am - 5 pm. Our outage map is updated in near real-time to reflect the most up-to-date information available on outages in your area, including estimated restoration time and the cause of an outage, if known. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Spectrum. See how we’re helping our customers and community get through these unprecedented times. Power outage update: Power has now been restored to Boone Dr. and Independence area. @DeForestNews6 @Ask_Spectrum I'm curious where they're saying said cable is. What is going on?! Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media. ^ JMM, Hello, Is there anything that we can assist you with? We experiencing a power outage covering a large part of the city. Now is a great time to get organized so your new place is safe, efficient and comfortable.... A resource for electric service guides, natural gas piping guides, Watt Finders guides, and interconnection guidelines.... Account holder's full Social Security number.

Who Is The Guy In The Progressive Commercial, Gene And Sharon Instant Hotel, Hawaiian Airlines Airbus A321 Seating Chart, Baseketball Vf Streaming, Troy Brown Jr Father, Onu Supprimer Les Religions, David Faber Children,