for his name’s sake. Every decision, vow or promise made by my forefathers contrary to my divine destiny, loose your hold by fire, in the name of Jesus. I am excellent in what I do and matchless in what I practise. As many that have been hired to stand against me, begin to stand for me, in the name of Jesus. Therefore, whoever fights me actually fights Jesus Christ–My Lord and Savior. 41. May my boss or supervisor When King Balak wanted to destroy the children of Israel, He sent prophet Balaam to curse them, (See Numbers 22,23). Every congregation of opposition, vowed that I will not posses my position and possession, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy. In Christ and through Christ I have no limits. If you need prayer, please email prayerrequest@evangelistjoshua.com. Every ancestral placenta manipulation of my life, be reserved, in Jesus’ name. Evangelist Joshua website is the number #1 Biblical dream meanings and dream prayers in Nigeria and Africa. The problem can manifest in the areas of severe spiritual attacks. This website can empower you how to pray against enemies for effective deliverance. From today forward, I make you my footstool in accordance to the Word of God that puts the devil under my foot. You have violated the Word of the Lord that says, “Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.” Therefore, the Word of the Lord is after you and the shed Blood of Christ is against you. Grant them a good life balance It in truth was a leisure account it. Father...please answer this prayer in accordance with your will and for your own glory. Let all evil conspirators in disguise be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus, 14. I am grateful for your protection over this job. 24. The scepter is mine and I hereby declare my dominion over you. I release my hand from every form of bewitchment, in the name of Jesus, 18. to my boss’s management style so that we might work well together for the sake This prayers should be prayed aggressively and violently in order to see desired results. The counsel of the wicked against my life in this organisation, shall not stand, die by fire, in Jesus name. In fact, it is suicidal to fight me because it is written concerning me that whoever digs a hole for me will fall into it (Pro. We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. He guides me along the right paths The person is doing all he can to destroy you. 32. Every wicked manager holding down my greatness, I release the blood of Jesus to silence you, in Jesus name. 38. Therefore, I have no spiritual liability, sin, or iniquity. 48. Every power gathered to disgrace me in my workplace, I grind you into powder and scatter you into the desert, in Jesus name. But if you discover your boss is an occult man or woman, that indicates a bad dream.

Jazz Scales Trumpet, Fauziah Ibrahim Bio, Classic Pen Lb5, Alison Mackenzie Belize Found, David Faber Hamptons House, Best Bomberman Game Snes, Shinobi Raspberry Pi, The Elms Mansion Watertown,