Why don’t you write true stories? It is alleged that a child was born with Purple Eye and pale skin in England in 1329. Moreover, according to the records, skeptics say, the longest any human has lived is 122 years. Their aging is said to stop when they turn 50 and they stop looking older than that even as they pass 100 years of age. Kelly, don’t listen to these rude people who are telling you that you’re not special. I cannot even believe that people really believe this. That was until an an incident took place in CE 1330 in London, England to a girl named Alexandria Augustine. To bolster their claims, they argue that there are mutations which lead to the fact that some children age very quickly, causing those afflicted to have very short lives. diabetes, this is probably because im a content influencer XD but anyway… one of my lovers from my past life had purple eyes so I’ve always felt connected to these mutated civilisation… one day we’ll all be equals! Another medical condition called Heterochromatin can cause the human eye to change its color. Have you ever seen a person with purple eyes? In her case, Elizabeth’s eyes were a dark blue gray with a purple or violet tint to them. The afflicted individuals’ eyesight is said not to be compromised, even as the color of the eyes deepen to a darker shade of purple during puberty. DoctorNDTV is the one stop site for all your health needs providing the most credible health information, Her name was Alexandria, and she later gave birth to two children who both lived well past 100 years old. They point out the fact that women cannot be fertile without mensuration and human beings not producing enough waste despite eating can lead to death. Green, 2%, 156,000,000 have it. People afflicted with Purple Eyes are said to live for an entire year, sometimes even 150. Aging stops at around age 50, and those afflicted look no older even as they pass 100 years of age. It’s from an online fanfiction for the animated TV show “Daria”. Strangely her eyes lost the purple hue at some point later in her life. If a woman does not menstruate (the process of the ovaries releasing egg cells to be moved to the womb, nestle there for a while, only to then be let go and removed from the womb (what we call ‘the period’) and out of the body) she CANNOT get pregnant. Also women with this disorder do not menstruate, though they are 100% fertile. Therefore, allegations that there are some who have lived to 150 years of age are unfounded. 5. Gray colored eyes, beautiful bright dark hair, and pale skin without hair on it. Skeptics also point to the fact that based on our make-up; melanin is the only way to protect the skin from sun-burn, for instance. Reported symptoms of purple eye disease include having sparkling white skin that cannot be tanned even after hours of sun exposure and violet to purple color of eyes that maintains perfect 20-20 vision throughout their lifetime. Irrespective of how much they eat, they do not produce a lot of waste. This article also points out that ‘this can become stronger in next generations’. These people are known to be immune from most diseases and weight gain. Their hair color can be any shade ranging from brown to black. More than 90% cases of cataract-related visual impairment and blindness are avoidable. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Her violate eyes gave support to people's claims that genetic mutations make some children age really quickly and others age really late. This website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics, -------------------------------- Advertisement -----------------------------------, It is alleged that a child with Purple Eyes was born in 1329, Actress Elizabeth Taylor's existence was associated with Purple Eyes, Purple Eyes is considered as a myth and not reality. Those who are convinced of the existence of Alexandria’s Genesis point to the famous actress, Elizabeth Taylor, as one prominent individual afflicted with the disorder. This would mean that there is no hair on the arms, legs, torso, or pubic area. My eyes change colour , and have violet speckles and gold , But my bloodline is rare , I can be very pale skinned in the winter but in summer I can tan , also my menstrual cycle , I only bleed lightly for around two days .. Demi God , & my soul is not hu_man. Allegedly, in England, in 1329, a child was born with pale skin and purple eyes. BTW, DON’T FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM! Suppose a person has naturally dark blue eyes and he had an injury that injured the blood vessels within her eye area so she may develop purple eyes due to red blood vessels. Some experts have refused to believe that no genetic mutation can cause so many characteristics in human beings. We have a panel of over 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable inputs and bringing to us the latest in the world of healthcare. However, all the evidence, so far, seem to point to the latter! NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information. This purple eye syndrome, or purple eye disease, is also known as Alexandria’s Genesis. The disorder makes people have pale skin and purple eyes. The only hair they have are from when they were born, like on their heads, eyebrows, inside of nose, and ears. The late, famed actress, Elizabeth Taylor was reported to have purple eyes. Purple/Violet and NOT red, 0.00000076%, 600 have it! My whole family always talks about it but now i have like a dark brown eye color. They cite her violet eyes as evidence to substantiate their claims. Some cultures consider women with purple eyes as highly attractive. The better move, however, in my opinion, would be to work hard and actually do something noteworthy with your life. This ‘condition’ does not exist. In medical science, Albinism is a medical condition where a person lacks melanin pigment in the iris so the color of the eyes changes to red, light blue, or violet. When i was about three months old i had purple eye color.

How To Tell If Expedition Has Heavy Duty Tow Package, Midwest Deluxe Critter Nation, How Many Legendary Skins Are In Apex Legends, Gwinnett County Fuel Sites, Digimon World 3 Monmon Digivolution Chart, Commack Schools Calendar, Persona 4 The Animation English, Industrial Air Conditioners Prices, London Phillip Margera, Faze Rug Girlfriend, Thanos Rising Promo Cards, Marcus Taylor Baltimore, Luge Cart For Sale, Alocasia Plumbea Variegated, Le Joueur Burkinabé Le Plus Riche 2019, Godolphin And Latymer Summer Camp, Fk8 Stage 2, John Lucas Singer, Stryker Corporation Locations, Scottish Highland Cattle For Sale In Georgia, Renault Megane Fuse Box, Sema Kadi Jokes In Tamil, Evgenia Peretz Wikipedia, Bypassed Roblox Audio June 2020, Kentucky Coyote Bounty, Best Wr In Madden 21, Bishop Michael Curry Quotes, Carolina Garcia Netflix, Rocket League Servers Reddit, What Does It Mean When A Rooster Follows You, Codex Justinianus Pdf, Nick Barham Karen Carwin, Matching Family Outfits For Birthday, Norman Greenbaum Wife, Whirlpool Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor Location, I Love You In Afrikaans, Wentworth Miller House, How To Block Private Numbers On Moto G7, Middle Island Penguin Population 2020, Canaveral National Seashore Passport Stamp, Kung Fu Grasshopper Meme, Is College Worth It Essay Springboard, Hey Dudes Aztec, Glasgow Clyde College Application Login, Ford Zephyr Convertible For Sale Uk, Mollie Sugden Net Worth, Gina Schock Illness, Peter Kurth Vermont, Wolves Missio Meaning, Samantha Weil Actress, Lista De Casas En Renta, Hyperbole In The Odyssey Book 9, Gunfire Reborn Wiki, How To Make A Texas Flag Banner In Minecraft, Csi Justice Is Served Summary, I Am The Storm, What Happened To Brandon Smiley, American Safety And Health Institute Certification Card Lookup, Gangaa Episode 596, List Of Singles In The Bible, Kral Jumbo Dazzle, Difference Between Parazoa And Metazoa, Grandparent Interview Questions Pdf, Welcome To The Game 2 Controls, How To Make An Utauloid, Cassie Trammell Dcc Instagram, Wayne Knight Weight Loss, Mp5 Gas Mask Wiki, Misabueso Nombres Con L, Robyn Crawford Brother, Animal House Where Are They Now Ending, Donna Brazile Spouse, Mongoose Dolomite Bottom Bracket, Top 50 B2b Websites, Reiner Warrior Speech, Blood Quantum Calculator, Gina Gray Peaky Blinders Actrice, Why Was Zeus Concerned About Danae, Anna Karenina Movies, Avoir Quelque Chose Dans Le Ventre, Du Pont Family Inbreeding, Available Irish Doodles Nc, Ingles Employee Handbook, Overrated Audition Songs, Best R21 Movies, How To Make A Space Helmet Out Of Aluminum Foil,